• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Craziest Jesus Freak Trump Shit I've Seen To Date.

BigJym

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any Jesus people here know about this or believe any part of this?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...set-to-expand-gods-hand-is-on-him-say-leaders

Sounds like full on wacko crazy to me, but I don't believe in anything.

EXCERPT:
In addition to citing prophecies, he noted that Trump and the Bible share the number 7. “In Christian lingo, it’s the number of perfection,” he wrote, adding, “When Trump was born, on June 14, 1946, it was exactly seven hundred days later that Israel was reborn, on May 14, 1948. On Trump’s first full day in office, he was 70 years, seven months, and seven days. Not only that, he was inaugurated in the Hebrew year 5777. And Trump beat Hillary Clinton by 77 electoral votes (because seven electors defected).”

IMO
[FONT=Montserrat, serif]If you're basing your vote on weird math involving the #7, the Israeli callender (didn't know they had a special Jew calendar), birthdays, electoral college votes and Israeli history you have way to much time on your hands that could be used to learn something much more useful like studying flat earth theories.[/FONT]

Last edited:
All “weird math” aside if you knew what Christians really believed in it would be obvious why they will always lean right, two key issues being gay marriage and abortion, something the right has always stood against and something the left supports, it’s really as simple as that

Here are a couple more excerpts from the same article that explain it logically that you somehow missed

“I am more concerned about the direction of the country, and Donald Trump is at least giving us a reprieve. He is not our savior at all. There’s a lot not to like about him, but there’s a lot not to like about every single president we’ve had going back to Washington,” Strang said.

“Based on the response to President Trump’s leadership on critical issues of faith that I have witnessed over the past three years, there is no doubt that faith-focused voters will turn out in unprecedented record numbers this November for four more years of our champion serving America,” Trump’s spiritual adviser Paula White told us.

All “weird math” aside if you knew what Christians really believed in it would be obvious why they will always lean right, two key issues being gay marriage and abortion, something the right has always stood against and something the left supports, it’s really as simple as that

Here are a couple more excerpts from the same article that explain it logically that you somehow missed

“I am more concerned about the direction of the country, and Donald Trump is at least giving us a reprieve. He is not our savior at all. There’s a lot not to like about him, but there’s a lot not to like about every single president we’ve had going back to Washington,” Strang said.

“Based on the response to President Trump’s leadership on critical issues of faith that I have witnessed over the past three years, there is no doubt that faith-focused voters will turn out in unprecedented record numbers this November for four more years of our champion serving America,” Trump’s spiritual adviser Paula White told us.

He didn't somehow miss them the entire foundation of the left's line of reasoning is based on sound bites.

Believe me, I didn't miss that conservative Christians don't like Fags or abortion.

Its not that I "support killing babies" or like fucking men, its not my business to dictate others behavior.

Conservatives wish to dictate their lifestyle to others, while projecting their actions on those they oppress. For example "I don't hate fags, just don't throw it in my face." i.e. "Fags can't do the things I am free to do, cause I don't dig their lifestyle"

That is the problem of Christian Conservatives, and they feel its their duty to make their problems every one else's problem, cause.... They are the chosen people and God said (even though he didn't say shit), and what about the CHILDREN and blah blah blah, while they shuffle their child molesters around in order to keep up appearances. Fuck them.

I am a bit jealous of Trumpys. I really wanted Obama to roll into the White House bumping Wu-Tang and just make us all have health care and say FUCK YOU, WELCOME TO CAPITALISM!!!! when Wall Street fucked itself in the butt.... but I don't think that would have done anything good. But it would have been cool.

77.7% everything is BS. Also 77.7% chance I'm not going to bother reading the article. Also there is a 77.7% chance everything can found to have a mathematical coincidence if one looks hard enough.

The Number 23 might be for you.

With all the conspiracy theories ya'll buy into, I don't doubt you believe in all of those but the North Pole.

which conspiracy theories?

Have you been following voter trends at all? I have no problem whatsoever with the Right and the GOP being against gay marriage, simply because it's a huge election loser for them these days. And it will be getting FAR worse. Even the young conservative crowd thinks the Right has its head up its ass on this issue. And the young soon become the reliable middle aged voters, while the more regressive older voters slowly die off. That's a recipe for losing. And it has my 100% solid seal of approval, lol. Take that issue and run with it.

https://www.pewforum.org/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

Paula White's a winner too. Don't need Comedy Central anymore, we got the White House.

"When I walk on White House grounds, God walks on White House grounds!"
"To say no to President Trump would be saying no to God."
"AAAYYYGHGHHHHH! MOTTATTAKKABBATAKKAH!"

"
Conservatives wish to dictate their lifestyle to others, while projecting their actions on those they oppress".

Total BS. Libtards push everything on everyone,and attack those who don't follow blindly along. Charlie, your act is very old, move along retard...

IML Gear Cream!
Believe me, I didn't miss that conservative Christians don't like Fags or abortion.

Its not that I "support killing babies" or like fucking men, its not my business to dictate others behavior.

Conservatives wish to dictate their lifestyle to others, while projecting their actions on those they oppress. For example "I don't hate fags, just don't throw it in my face." i.e. "Fags can't do the things I am free to do, cause I don't dig their lifestyle"

That is the problem of Christian Conservatives, and they feel its their duty to make their problems every one else's problem, cause.... They are the chosen people and God said (even though he didn't say shit), and what about the CHILDREN and blah blah blah, while they shuffle their child molesters around in order to keep up appearances. Fuck them.

I am a bit jealous of Trumpys. I really wanted Obama to roll into the White House bumping Wu-Tang and just make us all have health care and say FUCK YOU, WELCOME TO CAPITALISM!!!! when Wall Street fucked itself in the butt.... but I don't think that would have done anything good. But it would have been cool.

You should put as much effort into informing yourself as you do hating trump and Christians then people might actually value your opinion

No one imposes their views on others more than the left, especially the lgbt community, if you weren’t so close minded you would understand that just because I disagree with that lifestyle that doesn’t mean I hate anyone who chooses to live their life that way, you act like you know so much about Christianity but if you really did you’d know the Bible preaches against hating anyone for any reason

And how is telling someone they can’t kill another person dictating their life?? Murder is already illegal but by your logic it should be legal because, golly gee, we’d hate to have to tell people what they can and can’t do, right??

as much as people hate on religion, the only people I see volunteering helping homeless people are catholics and christians, no athiest no muslims. just saying

Gotta love these Charley threads!

as much as people hate on religion, the only people I see volunteering helping homeless people are catholics and christians, no athiest no muslims. just saying

That's a fact that's been proven time and time again. Christians, and conservatives in general, are FAR more generous and charitable than liberals. There have been numerous left-leaning publications that have conducted studies on this and been forced to admit that it's true. Libtards are stingy fucks with their own money but very generous with everyone else's.

I think BJ is legit, he isnt as full hard TDS as charely. plus I think he served, charely didnt

BJ is not Charley by any stretch, charley can't form a complete sentence without a #sad lol otherwise there’s not much difference ....

BJ is not Charley by any stretch, charley can't form a complete sentence without a #sad lol otherwise there’s not much difference ....
lolz, I forgot about that #sad

I think BJ is legit, he isnt as full hard TDS as charely. plus I think he served, charely didnt

77.7% chance I was just being a smart ass as usual. Either that, or I'm just a smart ass 77.7% of the time. Take your pick.

Back