• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is Fascia Stretching Mandatory?

copaaz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
to continue to put on lean muscle? Or will it stretch as you grow your muscle with proper workout and nutrition?

I'm curious too. Haven't seen any studies or conclusive remarks on it, but my sense is that it's a big limiting factor and might be the main benefit you get out of getting a pump.

I have no studies for you guys however I try many types and styles of training over many years of experience.... I often rotate training styles, and practice my own or a version of “fascia stretching” now for several years and suffice to say it has worked very well for me. Now days I train to maintain my current health, size and strength but I can testify to “fascia training” aiding in increased muscle size, adding a more dense mature look to muscle and overall it’s a great way to train. Be prepared to be SORE.

btw, I’m currently incorporating Yoga into my training and mixing up weight lifting with 10minute, 4 mile spin bike bursts... I love it... Im staying leaner with no changes to my food and I’m way more flexible than Ive ever been in my adult life. Currently, I’m on a huge push for increased mobility. YOGA is not for the faint hearted man, that stuff is brutal. The increased ability of breathing alone is worth the cost of admission, the benefits I am seeing training this way are nothing short of fantastic. If you’re looking for a new style or just want a fun way to train, I recommend stepping outside the box... the ol brainwashed methods are effective but there’s more than one way to skin a cat :)

Last edited:
Type into google : FST7 program- Hany Rambod. It is a program that he created.
FST7 (stands for Fascia Stretch Training 7)*
I am sure your familiar with it already but maybe it will help another member.

Max

Type into google : FST7 program- Hany Rambod. It is a program that he created.
FST7 (stands for Fascia Stretch Training 7)*
I am sure your familiar with it already but maybe it will help another member.

Max
This is a great program, I have been utilizing it off and on for a few years and see gains every time. Workouts tend to only be about 45 as well (besides legs) which makes it easy if your limited on time.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

This is a great program, I have been utilizing it off and on for a few years and see gains every time. Workouts tend to only be about 45 as well (besides legs) which makes it easy if your limited on time.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Yeah, he has been very successful with his program. It definitely can help people in a time crunch. His FST-7 system has helped his clients win a total of 19 Olympia titles, champions includes Mr. Olympia winners, Ms. Figure Olympia winners, 202 Olympia Winner as well as four-time Physique Olympia winner Jeremy Buendia.

They are all worth trying to see what works for an individual.

Max

I love using FST-7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no studies for you guys however I try many types and styles of training over many years of experience.... I often rotate training styles, and practice my own or a version of “fascia stretching” now for several years and suffice to say it has worked very well for me. Now days I train to maintain my current health, size and strength but I can testify to “fascia training” aiding in increased muscle size, adding a more dense mature look to muscle and overall it’s a great way to train. Be prepared to be SORE.

btw, I’m currently incorporating Yoga into my training and mixing up weight lifting with 10minute, 4 mile spin bike bursts... I love it... Im staying leaner with no changes to my food and I’m way more flexible than Ive ever been in my adult life. Currently, I’m on a huge push for increased mobility. YOGA is not for the faint hearted man, that stuff is brutal. The increased ability of breathing alone is worth the cost of admission, the benefits I am seeing training this way are nothing short of fantastic. If you’re looking for a new style or just want a fun way to train, I recommend stepping outside the box... the ol brainwashed methods are effective but there’s more than one way to skin a cat :)

The image of a big bodybuilder in a yoga class cracks me up. Do you get guff for it?

I wouldn't've thought of yoga as helping for fascia but makes perfect sense. And flexibility is gonna be a huge injury prevention move among other benefits. I gotta start...

Back