• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dave Polumbo...

Nutty.

Smarter than anyone on here.
Listen and learn.

He seems like a pretty smart guy. Been around for a long time. I'm sure he's got some good information.

Guy looks like a fuckin psycho tho.

I respect him. He has a passion for the sport I love and tries to spread as much knowledge as he can.

I don’t like that he was involved and pleaded to making fake Serostim with sugar and other compounds with another person to sell. Other than that....

Max

His Blechman impersonation is impeccable... :clapping:

Very knowledgeable guy in regards to AAS and related compounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Very knowledgeable guy in regards to AAS and related compounds.

Respectable and very smart guy with lots of knowledge ... seems to be the consensus "as a coach" that he has too many clients and provides packaged coaching approaches vs the more customized coaches who learns the chemistry of each client. That said as long as folks know this and that what he prescribes is generic and not tailored, I see no issue - its just his business model. High volume/Low Quality ... while most coaches are low volume / high quality.

Hmmmm ok so this definitely isn’t a knock on Dave Polumbo because I don’t know anything about the guy other than what I’ve read. With that being said I would have to assume when you say smarter than anyone here your referring to the use of AAS. I’m curious since his name isn’t Dr. Dave Polumbo what exactly his credentials are that make him soooo much smarter than anyone here? I mean unless you know of some large scale studies that he personally spearheaded about AAS use and it’s effects on human beings that you didn’t mention in your original statement or maybe he has a ton of college degrees that weren’t mentioned either. He very well maybe a professor of Bro Science but last I checked intelligence has nothing to do with that. Imo he probably has more EXPERIENCE with AAS than many here but I’d bet my house he’s not more intelligent. Just my humble opinion though.

Smarter than anyone on here.
Listen and learn.

IML Gear Cream!
Let's rate him on the 5 personality traits on a 1-10 basis

extroversion: excitability, sociability, talkativeness, assertiveness; 9/10.

agreeableness: He seems to think he has all the answers most of the time 5/10

openness: insight and imagination; overall 6/10 I think he hires people to do this for him but he did make Rxmuscle and his species brand so in the biz side probably 8/10 but that is partly conscientiousness.

conscientiousness: Studies, prepares, responsible; 9/10

neuroticism: mood swings, anxiety, irritability, and sadness; 2/10. Does not seem to be high in this trait.

Outside of that..

I don't know how ethical or moral he is. Seems to be a good dad. Somewhat ruthless as a businessman. Seems to have an inter
esting group of close friends that are likable.

Very experienced. I do like his podcasts/videos/topics

Very knowledgeable

I don't know how he obtained his education, whether by self research, BS, Masters, etc. Just based on experience, etc.
Would be interesting to know. Nevertheless alot of what he posts is spot on imo.

I like him. He def surrounds himself with some knowledgeable veterans. Most all of them are on my forums. I like John Romano, he's one of my favorites. Of course I too learned from the other old school guys who he associates with like Bill Phillips and Dan Duchaine. I still find that their knowledge base was way ahead of their time.

Hmmmm ok so this definitely isn’t a knock on Dave Polumbo because I don’t know anything about the guy other than what I’ve read. With that being said I would have to assume when you say smarter than anyone here your referring to the use of AAS. I’m curious since his name isn’t Dr. Dave Polumbo what exactly his credentials are that make him soooo much smarter than anyone here? I mean unless you know of some large scale studies that he personally spearheaded about AAS use and it’s effects on human beings that you didn’t mention in your original statement or maybe he has a ton of college degrees that weren’t mentioned either. He very well maybe a professor of Bro Science but last I checked intelligence has nothing to do with that. Imo he probably has more EXPERIENCE with AAS than many here but I’d bet my house he’s not more intelligent. Just my humble opinion though.

He doesn’t post here, hence the comment “smarter than anyone here”.
Clear that up for you?

Smarter than Pervy Joe Biden, but so is a newborn, so there's that...

No sir it really didn’t . I mean cmon man really. You were simply taking this opportunity to try and knock everyones intelligence on this board for no other reason than to be a total DICK. I was honestly glad to see you back posting a few weeks ago because IMO the board could use other people’s perspectives on things once in awhile. I’m certainly not the ALL knowing of all things in life so it’s nice to hear others views. I actually really respect yours when they say something of substance but unfortunately it appears that it’s the same old bullshit with you. Once a dickhead always a dickhead.

He doesn’t post here, hence the comment “smarter than anyone here”.
Clear that up for you?

Last edited:
He’s knowledgeable but he’s also a scumbag who sold fake hgh and then that bullshit roid test he still pushes. I don’t respect him he’s a gossip queen. I’m not a fan of any of the YouTube gurus. He couldn’t even give Meadows family time to greave before he posted it for views and likes.

He’s knowledgeable but he’s also a scumbag who sold fake hgh and then that bullshit roid test he still pushes. I don’t respect him he’s a gossip queen. I’m not a fan of any of the YouTube gurus. He couldn’t even give Meadows family time to greave before he posted it for views and likes.
Yep that's why I think he's nutty. He will take advantage of any situation if it suits him, even with Meadows' death.

Very solid guy all around.. used him as a coach 12yrs ago n he got me in the best shape of my life.

I started reading your post and almost went nuclear... then you brought up meadows and all was right with the world again. Meadows is one of maybe 5 legit guys (not perfect but legit and old school homies know what I mean by that)....

Meadows and his never give up attitude and stay positive mentality helped me get through some bad days.

Glad to see regardless of politics and other BS we can at least agree Meadows was a good man!!!

I started reading your post and almost went nuclear... then you brought up meadows and all was right with the world again. Meadows is one of maybe 5 legit guys (not perfect but legit and old school homies know what I mean by that)....

Meadows and his never give up attitude and stay positive mentality helped me get through some bad days.

Glad to see regardless of politics and other BS we can at least agree Meadows was a good man!!!
Meadows was a rare gem of person.
Out curiosity what was it that almost set you off?

Get Shredded!
No sir it really didn’t . I mean cmon man really. You were simply taking this opportunity to try and knock everyones intelligence on this board for no other reason than to be a total DICK. I was honestly glad to see you back posting a few weeks ago because IMO the board could use other people’s perspectives on things once in awhile. I’m certainly not the ALL knowing of all things in life so it’s nice to hear others views. I actually really respect yours when they say something of substance but unfortunately it appears that it’s the same old bullshit with you. Once a dickhead always a dickhead.

Well, I post here. Any clearer now?
Lighten up just a little, I’m making fun of me too. Life is too short to be serious all the time. But back to the topic, I feel Palumbo is a very knowledgeable guy and some folks on here…..not so much.

Sorry TommyGunz. That’s my bad. I guess the dickhead comment was a little harsh. I just get a little bothered sometimes when people try and talk down to others like they are somehow better or more knowledgeable about a subject. It’s especially bothersome IMO when much of the subject is based more on experience than actual data or fact. Don’t get me wrong experience is a great way to learn from the old heads but I just find it hard to put 100% faith in everything they say. I could give a million examples but all ya gotta do is look back a decade or two and compare what everyone swore was AAS fact back then and compare that to today’s protocols. Some of it is worlds apart.

Well, I post here. Any clearer now?
Lighten up just a little, I’m making fun of me too. Life is too short to be serious all the time. But back to the topic, I feel Palumbo is a very knowledgeable guy and some folks on here…..not so much.

Sorry TommyGunz. That’s my bad. I guess the dickhead comment was a little harsh. I just get a little bothered sometimes when people try and talk down to others like they are somehow better or more knowledgeable about a subject. It’s especially bothersome IMO when much of the subject is based more on experience than actual data or fact. Don’t get me wrong experience is a great way to learn from the old heads but I just find it hard to put 100% faith in everything they say. I could give a million examples but all ya gotta do is look back a decade or two and compare what everyone swore was AAS fact back then and compare that to today’s protocols. Some of it is worlds apart.

Tommy’s just mad because most of us here don’t get flyers in the mail telling us how to think and vote.

Tommy’s just mad because most of us here don’t get flyers in the mail telling us how to think and vote.

You don’t need them, you have a whole forum that already does it for you.

You don’t need them, you have a whole forum that already does it for you.
I got to admit this post is pretty funny. You tell 'em, Tommy!

No offense taken, I can be a dickhead like anyone. I try to keep it to just being a smartass.
What ever your take is on Dave Palumbo there’s no denying he’s been successful and while there’s a good bit of past experiences he relates to, there’s some science behind it also. He’s got a medical school background that’s supporting his knowledge as well.

OP was pretty open ended with his question. I commented more about what I’ve read and listened to.
Can’t speak for his coaching.
Besides if I was shopping a coach I’d hire you.

If we're talking about his knowledge as a coach and competitor, he's proven to be fantastic. I think he can be a little close minded at times when it comes to new approaches but, I believe it's more about, I KNOW this works so I'll just do that.

Him as a host of a YouTube Channel /podcast, I think he's a tool. He's constantly trying to drum up drama and he's very consistent at baiting guys into arguments or saying something he can use to create more content.

I would hire him as a coach, I wouldn't do business or be friends with him.

If we're talking about his knowledge as a coach and competitor, he's proven to be fantastic. I think he can be a little close minded at times when it comes to new approaches but, I believe it's more about, I KNOW this works so I'll just do that.

Him as a host of a YouTube Channel /podcast, I think he's a tool. He's constantly trying to drum up drama and he's very consistent at baiting guys into arguments or saying something he can use to create more content.

I would hire him as a coach, I wouldn't do business or be friends with him.
Well said...smart guy yes but a tool online.

Back