• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Great Video-Must Watch!!!!

Bump in case you missed it.

Wow that was something. One the shows I watch "seal team" has an episode based off this story.

Makes you kinda wanna be a part of something again, fight the good fight. Damn.

Where do I get “cot”??? Sounds like a good pwo.

Yep...great story. My recon unit spent time in Somalia in the early 90's. The folks there place zero value on life. One of my brothers gave a kid a bag of M&M's to try....all the other kids starting fighting and beating the hell out of each other to get the bag. I'll never forget witnessing that in my entire life.

Wow that was something. One the shows I watch "seal team" has an episode based off this story.

No doubt man.

Very surprised they didn't run tag team rape sessions on her, she's a good looking white girl. Only reason they didn't is probably that drug they were strung out on.

Where do I get “cot”??? Sounds like a good pwo.
Where I live in the midwest there is a huge number of Somalians here and with a steady flow of cot coming in. Most all are temp workers and use cot for second and 3rd shifts to stay up. They chew it like dip and spit that shit all over the walls and water fountains. They are some nasty smelly fuckers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Horrible body odor bro....forget deodorant....they don't use it.

Where I live in the midwest there is a huge number of Somalians here and with a steady flow of cot coming in. Most all are temp workers and use cot for second and 3rd shifts to stay up. They chew it like dip and spit that shit all over the walls and water fountains. They are some nasty smelly fuckers.

That sounds like a damn place to burn down, with all those fools in it.

That sounds like a damn place to burn down, with all those fools in it.
Sorta crazy the wealthiest man in ohio lives here. Worth over 5 billion dollars!

Special op guys are a cut above💪

Got a little emotional at work watching that. If that doesn't make you proud to be an American, or hit you in some sort of positive way, well then I just don't know about you. No recognition whatsoever, they do it because that's what they've poured their blood, sweat, and love of country into their training. God Bless ..

BB from Boston

Right on bro. Did you read about how they all layer on top of her during a gunfight? Seals are top notch. I worked with a seal team back in 1994 during some special ops training. They are good guys.....loyal to death.

Got a little emotional at work watching that. If that doesn't make you proud to be an American, or hit you in some sort of positive way, well then I just don't know about you. No recognition whatsoever, they do it because that's what they've poured their blood, sweat, and love of country into their training. God Bless ..

BB from Boston

Back