• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Friendly Poll...

Will you voluntarily take the vaccine?
Yes or No?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201118-201830.png
    Screenshot_20201118-201830.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 716
If I took the vaccine, it wouldn't be Pfizer. I'd take Moderna vaccine, although I would wait for more than just interim analysis.

IML Gear Cream!
Curious question..
Your fearless leader Idiot is so proud of HIS vaccine... Why are none of u taking it then?
I genuinely wanna see which asshole will be the first to mention Bill Gates.
Go ahead...

Show uncle Kil how fucking absolutely retarded each and everyone of u are.

I fear for your safety.

Curious question..
Your fearless leader Idiot is so proud of HIS vaccine... Why are none of u taking it then?
Go ahead...

I fear for your safety.

Cause we are not SHEEP. Simple.

Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Curious question..
Go ahead...

I fear for your safety.

Because you, me, and most the people here don’t NEED a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.99% survivability rate. This vaccine is for the people that need it. The old, the feeble, the week. @mindlesswork needs it. Not the rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting platform for a vaccine. Basically you inject an RNA messenger code and that code creates antibodies. This platform has never been approved for humans until now. I would consider getting it next year after seeing how folks respond but not this soon.

I get the influenza vaccine every year so I have zero issues with proven platforms.

got involuntarily vaccinated in the military and lived, I would love to send this vaccine to our sponsors and get a UGL version so I can be sure its bunk, BTW you all need to check your AI dosages a bunch of bloody vags around here

Curious question..
Go ahead...

I fear for your safety.

What you fail to realize is not all Trump supporters agree with all that he does.

But is he the best man America has ever seen for a President? Yes.

I dont expect to agree w 100% of the President's topics or I'd be President. Anabolics would be legal and we'd have a 50 ft high jump.

Difference being ud have a President encouraging rioting. A white kid would run down the street w a firearm for self defense.

Several men would attack him w knives, skateboards, even a gun. Two men having anal sex in the background.

The victim running for his life shoots and kills 2 perpetrators. The election comes and u encourage illegal ballot harvesting and think that Joe Biden, one of the biggest Pedos in US Govt is President

On Dec 14th you come out of the closet when Trump is named President.

And you sob for 4 more years.

Biden goes to jail.

The end.

What you fail to realize is not all Trump supporters agree with all that he does.

But is he the best man America has ever seen for a President? Yes.

I dont expect to agree w 100% of the President's topics or I'd be President. Anabolics would be legal and we'd have a 50 ft high jump.

Difference being ud have a President encouraging rioting. A white kid would run down the street w a firearm for self defense.

Several men would attack him w knives, skateboards, even a gun. Two men having anal sex in the background.

The victim running for his life shoots and kills 2 perpetrators. The election comes and u encourage illegal ballot harvesting and think that Joe Biden, one of the biggest Pedos in US Govt is President

On Dec 14th you come out of the closet when Trump is named President.

And you sob for 4 more years.

Biden goes to jail.

The end.
do you think those guys ever reached orgasm? as soon as the first shot was fired I would think everyone ran for cover, when they caught that dude fucking a dead deer on the side of the freeway I really didnt think wisconsin could sink lower

I'd get it. The the flu shot every year too. Not afraid of getting COVID - I've know a number of people who got it and recovered just fine. Just don't want to be laid up, unable to work for a couple weeks.

Amazes me the bros around here don't want to take the vaccine, considering all the questionable gear they're pinning lol.

No thanks I will pass. I've never had the flu shot either.

mRNA method not approved for human use until what appears to be now but tested plenty on other type of vaccines that are not fast tracked like this one. There are even vaccines that are labeled live-attenuated vaccines and supposedly can help treat current symptoms of a virus in infected people.
Very interesting platform for a vaccine. Basically you inject an RNA messenger code and that code creates antibodies. This platform has never been approved for humans until now. I would consider getting it next year after seeing how folks respond but not this soon.

I get the influenza vaccine every year so I have zero issues with proven platforms.

Almost forgot....Bill Gates! He jerked off into the prototype and they've been cloning the original batch since then. That's not mrna in the soup, it's good ol' fashioned dna. I also heard Soros spit in it, but that's just a rumor.

Almost forgot....Bill Gates! He jerked off into the prototype and they've been cloning the original batch since then. That's not mrna in the soup, it's good ol' fashioned dna. I also heard Soros spit in it, but that's just a rumor.
well shit

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ok@ kilsong... I’ll answer your question. nope, I will not take it, I have no need for it.

Now, I have a couple questions for you or anyone else whop wants to answer.

1. why do you make judgement on people who don't want a vaccine that was rushed through the testing process and then approved faster than any other vaccine human history for a “virus” that has over a 99% survival rate?

2nd question: Do you believe that Uncle Sam is being honest with you about the rona virus, closing schools, all other social and public lockdowns, social distancing, masks, do you think this is all for you health benefits?

So basically if you take the vaccine you become a millionaire overnight??

ok@ kilsong... I’ll answer your question. nope, I will not take it, I have no need for it.

Now, I have a couple questions for you or anyone else whop wants to answer.

1. why do you make judgement on people who don't want a vaccine that was rushed through the testing process and then approved faster than any other vaccine human history for a “virus” that has over a 99% survival rate?

2nd question: Do you believe that Uncle Sam is being honest with you about the rona virus, closing schools, all other social and public lockdowns, social distancing, masks, do you think this is all for you health benefits?

And Fauci has already said, even if everyone is vaccinated, we still need to wear masks. Vaccine is NOT going to change one thing. They will continue with all the rest of the bs.

And yes, half of the people think the govt is looking out for their best interests and cares for their safety. The vaccine is nothing short of a miracle and can't come soon enough. Baaaaa baaaaaa!

- - - Updated - - -

So basically if you take the vaccine you become a millionaire overnight??

Nah, you just got sea monkeys in ya. Bill Gates' sea monkeys.

Back