• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ENERGY DRINKS... YAY or NAY?

Dukey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any fans of the extensive line of energy drinks we have available now a days? I personally love these damn things
09420d088d1f1c2e8fd46bbe69155ec9.jpg

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

If I do use them I prefer the reign over the bang sometimes if I close my job and than have to open the next day I run on very few hours of sleep it helps me get through for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 of those cans will last me a whole week ... i just have a zip before trainning or pour a shot into my water bottle for taste...

I like Monster Zero white cans and i cant remember the name of the other ones made by C.Guzman

1 of those cans will last me a whole week ... i just have a zip before trainning or pour a shot into my water bottle for taste...

I like Monster Zero white cans and i cant remember the name of the other ones made by C.Guzman

Bang has like 300mg of caffeine right. I try to stick with zero sugar ones like the white monsters and the watermelon venom is good. Haven't tried Guzman's drinks yet, I think they're called "3D".

Bang has like 300mg of caffeine right. I try to stick with zero sugar ones like the white monsters and the watermelon venom is good. Haven't tried Guzman's drinks yet, I think they're called "3D".
I haven't seen Guzmans in my area yet. But yeah, zero sugar all the way. These make great mixers as well

IML Gear Cream!
I drink way more of them then I should. Almost two a day.

Favorites are the monster reigns and bangs for sure. Rockstar has new exdurance ones that are awesome

Found'em bro. Damned good too...
54ded3b98f2930693c11389e1126cd8e.jpg

Ayyyy! Glad I could introduce ya. I just happen to see me walking to the counter with a regular bang. Backed up and checked out the label and was like damn why wouldn’t ya drink that over a regular one haha

Any fans of the extensive line of energy drinks we have available now a days? I personally love these damn things
09420d088d1f1c2e8fd46bbe69155ec9.jpg

FUCK NO. I pounded one of those before legs a few months back without looking at the ingredients, always see people drinking then at my gym....

Felt like I was going to have a heart attack lol, too much stim for me. I'll stick to a cup of coffee if I need a boost.

300mg caffeine lololol

Basically 2.5 cups of coffee

Thats it? Nothing else? That shit had me feeling all fucked up!! I drink weak coffee though so even a strong cup can put me over the edge lol...Yep I am a pussy in that regard.

Shit I remember a video of Rich Piana where he takes 1500mg of Caffeine in his Pre Workout...Id be dead lol

I tried 1 from wally word. The flavor is there. I expected cough syrup Flavor. But it was pretty good. But more than half a can I assume would Give me the shits so I dumped it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Shit I remember a video of Rich Piana where he takes 1500mg of Caffeine in his Pre Workout...Id be dead lol

1500???? How is he not having a heart attack lol. Pre workouts have 500 or more and those give me so much stim I can’t even focus on my workout I’m so focused

1500???? How is he not having a heart attack lol. Pre workouts have 500 or more and those give me so much stim I can’t even focus on my workout I’m so focused

I think he did go from a heart attack didn't he? But that dude was to the extreme anyway... With everything.

Get Shredded!
I think he did go from a heart attack didn't he? But that dude was to the extreme anyway... With everything.

He even says in the video " I am a crazy motherfucker, dont copy me, this will fucking kill you ,1500mg of caffeine that WILL give you a heart attack"

The crash from that must have been horrible. I can only imagine how pale n flushed I'd look at that range. Tweaked the fuck out thinking my weights are whispering n shit.
Fuck that

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just threw away some centurian pre-workout with [FONT=Barlow, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dimethyltyramine that shit is powdered death lol[/FONT]

[FONT=Barlow, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]100mgs caffeine is fine for me. Bang is fun to drink on the weekend or If Im going somewhere to have some fun, definitely not the gym.[/FONT]

I just threw away some centurian pre-workout with dimethyltyramine that shit is powdered death lol

100mgs caffeine is fine for me. Bang is fun to drink on the weekend or If Im going somewhere to have some fun, definitely not the gym.

Just watch your BP guys- there was a time where I took a stack with caffeine etc - all fun and games until BP goes through the roof -OD

A bang a day keeps the doctor away. Lol.

Its the only bad habit i havent been able to break myself of. Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

A bang a day keeps the doctor away. Lol.

Its the only bad habit i havent been able to break myself of. Hahaha

Lmfao I can dig it. I only drink those when I’m totally low on energy and need a boost for a bigger muscle group. Plus they made the newer flavors with EAA’s, that frose rose is one of my favorites

Lmfao I can dig it. I only drink those when I’m totally low on energy and need a boost for a bigger muscle group. Plus they made the newer flavors with EAA’s, that frose rose is one of my favorites

I drink one for lunch at work. But im done with it like 5 hours later...its a nice break from water to sip on here and there. Even though i love water. Specially icy cold. Frose rose is only good to me super chilled. The birthday cake flavor is the same good, frosty cold. But that black cherry vanillaaaa. Boyyyyyyyy. thats my shit lol and now i want one. Lol

Back