• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sale td

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just got a pack from gear church some Deca and test . Everything looks good and it was pretty damn fast . It has been a while since I ran Deca I have been running npp and I am tired of pinning eod . My plan is 600 Deca and 750 test . I will be pinning Deca after the gym tonight can’t wait .

Attachments

• C3621F43-CC16-43DE-B2A1-E8B2E1BE6B3C.jpeg
    C3621F43-CC16-43DE-B2A1-E8B2E1BE6B3C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
Nice come up bro - I feel u on the eod pinning- been running NPP for 12 weeks now - I have become a pin cushion. 4 more weeks until I cruise break

Welcome home bro. Glad to have you. I feel you on the frequent pins. I love the GC TPP/NPP pins...great nectar!!!💪

I just got a pack from gear church some Deca and test . Everything looks good and it was pretty damn fast . It has been a while since I ran Deca I have been running npp and I am tired of pinning eod . My plan is 600 Deca and 750 test . I will be pinning Deca after the gym tonight can’t wait .

I hear good things about that blend may just have to pick some up and try for myself.

Very good choice indeed.. You'll be very happy..

Cheapthreads out..

Looks good bro!! I’m piecing together my next bulker this week. Oils look great. I don’t know if I like them being filled to the brim or the clarity of them better lol

💪

Looks good bro!! I’m piecing together my next bulker this week. Oils look great. I don’t know if I like them being filled to the brim or the clarity of them better lol

IML Gear Cream!
Going classic bulker huh?
I saw you're snagging some Dbol too so....
Nice old school combo. Are you sticking with those 3 compounds?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Nice! Planning my order this week. Ldog always praising the TPP/NPP blend. What are the doses? Never used TPP though. But alot of test prop. Is that eod or e3d? Because i always pinned NPP eod. That blend plus some mast might be a good choice this time.

Going classic bulker huh?
I saw you're snagging some Dbol too so....
Nice old school combo. Are you sticking with those 3 compounds?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
that is the plan , this will be a nice long cycle of about 16 weeks dbol the first six and again at the end.

TPP is killer. The blend is 125/125

You can grow on pinning 1ml of the blend 3 times per week. Right now, I'm running this protocol along with 500mg of Mast E subq.

L

Nice! Planning my order this week. Ldog always praising the TPP/NPP blend. What are the doses? Never used TPP though. But alot of test prop. Is that eod or e3d? Because i always pinned NPP eod. That blend plus some mast might be a good choice this time.

Back