• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mindless Work is LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bft84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It makes sense if you think about it. He’s on every bodybuilding and steroid board. He contributes nothing, doesn’t workout and doesn’t run anything. He does just enough to be known but stay under the radar and he’s so useless no one would ever suspect him. I think hes gathering intel. He’s also an idiot so he’s not too smart to be LE

It makes sense if you think about it. He’s on every bodybuilding and steroid board. He contributes nothing, doesn’t workout and doesn’t run anything. He does just enough to be known but stay under the radar and he’s so useless no one would ever suspect him. I think hes gathering intel. He’s also an idiot so he’s not too smart to be LE

You know there was a day when I hid my small amount in a ammo can and buried it on blm land via GPS lol. I dont keep my shit at home for other reasons but I'd think they would want a ton of gear for a bust. I mean you know how many customs letters I've received over the years?

If they want my few items they can come and get them.

I’m positive of this. Nobody would waste as much time as he does for years. All his posts are short and abbreviated to keep the conversation going but he has never developed any true friendships with anyone.

I’ve never seen him post anything about his own personal steroid use. He’s won free gear and he’s also received free samples. You would think someone that spends years on just about every steroid forum would be a wealth of advice. It’s just nothing but babble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who was it that offered to send him a cycle??

So who was it that offered to send him a cycle??

I offered to send him a cycle and [mention]Milford King [/mention] offered to pony up half. But Mindless avoids all discussion of that stuff.

No clue if he is or not but doesn’t really matter one way or another . There are plenty of guys who are active Leo’s buying for their personal cycles and of course we have the ones looking around trying to bust people .

No clue if he is or not but doesn’t really matter one way or another . There are plenty of guys who are active Leo’s buying for their personal cycles and of course we have the ones looking around trying to bust people .

Lol my gym bro is a Sargent. I know 3 LEOs in CA that I grew up with. All are on.

I offered to send him a cycle and [mention]Milford King [/mention] offered to pony up half. But Mindless avoids all discussion of that stuff.

Hey, here’s an idea. Grow the fuck up and leave him alone. You think you’re perfect? Act like a grown fucking man for a change.

He’s not hurting a damn thing.

Last edited:
Hey, here’s an idea. Grow the fuck up and leave him alone. You think you’re perfect? Act like a grown fucking man for a change.

He’s not hurting a damn thing.

think about the children!!!! And all the labs he’s singlehandedly brought down. He’s collecting data as we type and lurk.

Lol my gym bro is a Sargent. I know 3 LEOs in CA that I grew up with. All are on.
There are a fair number of cops, corrections officers and even some FBI agents plus firefighters that work out at my gym. I would never dare ask any of these guys if they use but I do suspect they are using.

As for me being LE or snitching to LE OP you are totally dead wrong. Come on have common sense.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m pretty sure operation raw deal was originally called operation CT Pump. How he got involved was when he was busted by Chris Hansen in an unaired episode of To Catch a Predator. In order to keep his record clean he cut a deal to infiltrate the underground steroid world of the clear web.

- - - Updated - - -

There are a fair number of cops, corrections officers and even some FBI agents plus firefighters that work out at my gym. I would never dare ask any of these guys if they use but I do suspect they are using.

As for me being LE or snitching to LE OP you are totally dead wrong. Come on have common sense.
That’s exactly what an undercover agent would say when people were on to him

- - - Updated - - -

He’s even admitting to knowing several people in law enforcement

I’m pretty sure operation raw deal was originally called operation CT Pump. How he got involved was when he was busted by Chris Hansen in an unaired episode of To Catch a Predator. In order to keep his record clean he cut a deal to infiltrate the underground steroid world of the clear web.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you getting rather delusional so back off the stims.

Idk man, sounds like you’re deflecting
Tell me how am I deflecting? What's your deal here?

You are the one with the answers so do tell.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Tell me how am I deflecting? What's your deal here?

You are the one with the answers so do tell.

You’re accusing him of stim abuse. It’s not about him, it’s about you being a LEO simple as that. Every time your name is mentioned you deflect like that. You’re obviously hiding something.

The head space you give this guy is amazing. If you created threads for me my ego would fucking explode, even if they were negative. This mindless dude has got to be sitting there with a smile on his face and a way out of whack ego.
The head space and keystrokes you give this guy...unreal lol

Years ago a cop friend of mine used to sell it snd Iver never heard of any problems with having enough vials for personal use that’s a waste of thier time and money

I could be wrong. I don't think he's LE.

He used to train outta the same gym as me and Derek Poundstone. We trained there for years. And I know for fact he was from that same area as us.

And to anyone thinking they won't bust you for a small amount. They will. Case in point me. I had literally a few hundred $$ in gear, all personal use. When I was arrested a decade ago, they tried to give me one charge of possession and one charge of sale for each bottle.

If I recall I had 10 sust (several half empty) and they gave me 26 charges initially. In court it got dropped to 1. But the Judge still gave me jail.

On the other hand a buddy of mine and client got caught w 30 kits of hgh and he got probation.

Stallone got caught bringing like 30 hgh kits internationally, which is a pretty serious felony and he got a fine 😂🤣

System is a disgrace and will be worse now under Hiden Biden.

Get Shredded!

He used to train outta the same gym as me and Derek Poundstone. We trained there for years. And I know for fact he was from that same area as us.

And to anyone thinking they won't bust you for a small amount. They will. Case in point me. I had literally a few hundred $$ in gear, all personal use. When I was arrested a decade ago, they tried to give me one charge of possession and one charge of sale for each bottle.

If I recall I had 10 sust (several half empty) and they gave me 26 charges initially. In court it got dropped to 1. But the Judge still gave me jail.

On the other hand a buddy of mine and client got caught w 30 kits of hgh and he got probation.

Stallone got caught bringing like 30 hgh kits internationally, which is a pretty serious felony and he got a fine

Can you confirm that Mindless wears lifting gloves and a Valeo belt to do curls?

Cmon mindful. If ur le and someone asks. U gotta tell the truth or it's entrapment. Just like the 90s myth says

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Stallone got caught bringing like 30 hgh kits internationally, which is a pretty serious felony and he got a fine

Well they aren’t like that here at all they more worried abiut illegal drugs here than steroids trust me I live here not there

Cmon mindful. If ur le and someone asks. U gotta tell the truth or it's entrapment. Just like the 90s myth says

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I admit it, I'm DEA, I'm in operation procure gains, we monitor the biggest faggots on ASF to determine who has the most bunk AIs. We have informants all over and decide who to bust by who is the most jerked and tan, all the members you miss, captn sheri saney Jimmy D progress and the whole DRSE have all been detained. we steal their stash so we can build our own cycles and share them at the PD gyms. the rest of you have nothing to worry about as you have not reached the legal limit yet of over 200lbs and less than 20% BF you are all labeled as catch and release. I work directly for TommyGunz, I gave him that nickname because hes a loose cannon with a hair trigger known to shoot people on raids just for fun. Custom tips us off when the next raws hit florida then we track the jews in charge who brew it with their same perfected slow cook process they use to make brisket then we follow these shipments on their way to the jersey shore to the head guedo, then wait till the members of gay BB forums make their 1 vail purchase of test before we go in for the arrest warrant. udate your VPN, I SEE YOU

I buy gear. Any cops want my address pm me and I'll give it to you.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lol

I buy gear. Any cops want my address pm me and I'll give it to you.
I already know where your trailer is parked, we are coming and putting a boot on it, thats how we house arrest people in trailer parks

I admit it, I'm DEA, I'm in operation procure gains, we monitor the biggest faggots on ASF to determine who has the most bunk AIs. We have informants all over and decide who to bust by who is the most jerked and tan, all the members you miss, captn sheri saney Jimmy D progress and the whole DRSE have all been detained. we steal their stash so we can build our own cycles and share them at the PD gyms. the rest of you have nothing to worry about as you have not reached the legal limit yet of over 200lbs and less than 20% BF you are all labeled as catch and release. I work directly for TommyGunz, I gave him that nickname because hes a loose cannon with a hair trigger known to shoot people on raids just for fun. Custom tips us off when the next raws hit florida then we track the jews in charge who brew it with their same perfected slow cook process they use to make brisket then we follow these shipments on their way to the jersey shore to the head guedo, then wait till the members of gay BB forums make their 1 vail purchase of test before we go in for the arrest warrant. udate your VPN, I SEE YOU

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back