• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The most stupid things said about steroids.

kudegras

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just watched a national geographic program where a medical doctor said that the laziest, smoking, poor workout, young guy with the worst diet can blow a lifelong natural, hard working bodybuilder in muscle mass gains. What are some of the most stupid things you have ever heard people say about steroids?

"I'd take those steroid things but I just don't wanna get to big and all?"

the most stupid thing is when you hear:

"if I took all those steroids I would become bigger and more defined than him".

Yes, sure, it's a pity that if you take steroids and you do not get a butt off in your diet and at the gym you do not even get half the results of him.

I overheard a guy at my gym tell a personal trainer that, "he didn't want to look like me." I looked at him and said, "don't worry, it doesn't happen by accident."

I overheard a guy at my gym tell a personal trainer that, "he didn't want to look like me." I looked at him and said, "don't worry, it doesn't happen by accident."
thats kinda where I was going too, lol.. the other week I over heard a "kid" talking with an other saying that he wants to run the safe steroids and doesnt want to get to huge... I just kept on curling on the lower cable laughing among myself

IML Gear Cream!
guys who be hate'n be like "if I took roids I'd look like him too!"

Yep.

I've heard this one a few times - "I used to look like you when I lifted."

Yep.

I've heard this one a few times - "I used to look like you when I lifted."
that one right there makes me roll my eyes like a stuck up chick, yet when I thin about it, the ones who say that I never once recall them ever doing anything that pertained to activeness with anything!

“Steroids ruined baseball”.......yeah right .... you know how much MLB made when mark mcgwire and Sammy Sosa were slamming home runs? Steroids made baseball great again!! In my opinion!

When guys that juice say it is a healthy lifestyle.

I think yes and no... eating very clean and exercising are certainly good for the body. A lot of benefit to exercise.

The steroid part? Doctors prescribe low dose for trt so testosterone isn't necessarily an evil. But it can be bad an abusive levels.

I do agree the walking pharmaceuticals in the gym are not "healthy" and we hear from time to time pro bodybuilders dropping dead. I guess at low dose levels it isn't a bad thing.

Am I wrong on this?

I think yes and no... eating very clean and exercising are certainly good for the body. A lot of benefit to exercise.

The steroid part? Doctors prescribe low dose for trt so testosterone isn't necessarily an evil. But it can be bad an abusive levels.

I do agree the walking pharmaceuticals in the gym are not "healthy" and we hear from time to time pro bodybuilders dropping dead. I guess at low dose levels it isn't a bad thing.

Am I wrong on this?
I do not disagree with you but I would also add the heavy and repetitive motion with weights can be good or bad for our body. It is how we approach weight training that determines if beneficial or detrimental.

I am usually cringing when I watch guys in the gym. Horrible form and too much weight are number one method of training at the gyms I go to.

What I hear a lot that I think is stupid is that some people judge whether or not they are injecting legitimate gear based on side effects. More so with HGH but also with gear.
Also hate it when people say this gear is bunk and they have been on a long ester for two weeks - dumb fuckers.
Most common idiotic paraphrases IMO- bunk tren cuz I dont have night sweats, insomnia and anger; Legitimate HGH because I have CTS

I hate when I hear idiots say, "Steroids will make you big even if you don't work out". Like diet and hard ass work has nothing to do with it. Sorry fools ain't no magic potion or pill that'll magically make you swole.

Don't take 2 19nors together
Don't take nolvadex if you're using a 19nor
Low test and high tren will get you huge
Side effects mean good gear
Deca only cycles are awesome
Eq is awesome

Those are just some of the stupid things I hear

Every mother fucker I've ever met has either been as big as me or bigger OR, has a friend or relative who is bigger.

Yep, everyone always seems to know someone bigger than me. My wife even has a strange perception of me because she sees me everyday.

I worked with a lady several years ago that told me her nephew was a bodybuilder. I asked her one day how big he was and she said, "a lot bigger than you". He did a local show about a year later so I looked him up and found some of his contest pics. The dude was fucking tiny. Whatever...

"Dont try this cycle unless you know what you are doing."

Wouldn’t see that as stupid especially when your looking at megadoser cycles. When you have a fire and don’t have water or a extinguisher to put it out this being the knowledge on the drugs and your body. I’m not talking googling knowledge either real world application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you think you know what those megacycles are doing to your body? You monitor the size of your left ventricle? You know how much plaque is building up in your arteries? I have no problem with you doing what you want to your body but to say you know exactly what you are doing is ridiculous... its a crap shoot and a gamble...

So you think you know what those megacycles are doing to your body? You monitor the size of your left ventricle? You know how much plaque is building up in your arteries? I have no problem with you doing what you want to your body but to say you know exactly what you are doing is ridiculous... its a crap shoot and a gamble...

You obviously know nothing about me I’m monitored by 3 drs to push the limits I do.

I hate when I hear idiots say, "Steroids will make you big even if you don't work out". Like diet and hard ass work has nothing to do with it. Sorry fools ain't no magic potion or pill that'll magically make you swole.
This is what I agree with most in this thread. Unfortunately everybody thinks it's magic and that takes away from what we do in the gym and in the kitchen. Fuck!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

You obviously know nothing about me I’m monitored by 3 drs to push the limits I do.

I am not taking one side or the other.

I will say I now have some mild osteoporosis that developed over the last couple of years.

Had no idea it was coming until a bone scan showed issues with hips and right femur. Rather early and unusual for my family history and age.

Doctor said it is not far fetched that AAS has something to do with speeding up bone density degeneration.

Even though he knows I am using, we did not see that coming. So many things can pop up after watching for years, and once it happens there is no going back.

Back