• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chinese Holiday Feb 4-20

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ironlion will not be shipping during the Chinese holiday February 4th thru 20th. You can still place orders but they will not ship until after the 20th.

Last edited:
we back to work now
if you want to get some information, pls PM "Rehh" or us , or send email to ironlion@keemail.me
thanks,

placed an order for some orange tops today. first order with you guys

Saving up myself. Would like to start 1iu and work my way up to 2 SQ and see how that goes for awhile. Will PM REHH if i ever get to 10 posts. Will get bloods before GH and IGF. Not sure when will start but likely after next doc appt assuming all is good. May do the 10iu IM with a 3 hour GH fasted, bloods, and then wait a week then start. Then wait 4 to 8 weeks and run the IGF fasted. Just not exactly sure when will start so may put in the freezer awhile. Prefer to see how fat loss goes, antiaging, and an old shoulder injury. Will maybe try 2 runs of 4 months each or just one straight 6 month run and a break. Not sure if want to do 7 days a week or 5 on 2 off.

Saving up myself. Would like to start 1iu and work my way up to 2 SQ and see how that goes for awhile. Will PM REHH if i ever get to 10 posts. Will get bloods before GH and IGF. Not sure when will start but likely after next doc appt assuming all is good. May do the 10iu IM with a 3 hour GH fasted, bloods, and then wait a week then start. Then wait 4 to 8 weeks and run the IGF fasted. Just not exactly sure when will start so may put in the freezer awhile. Prefer to see how fat loss goes, antiaging, and an old shoulder injury. Will maybe try 2 runs of 4 months each or just one straight 6 month run and a break. Not sure if want to do 7 days a week or 5 on 2 off.

Sounds good, let me knoe

Back