• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Defund the Police--The Real Reason

The real reason behind the "Defund the Police" movement. It is a move to federalize law enforcement. Thoughts?

Certainly an interesting take and would make all of this non-sensical bullshit suddenly make sense.

It would definitely fit the pattern as to how the government brings about radical change as well.

I agree 100%

They want a centralized "force" that they run and operate

It's just one more step in the Globalist One World Order bullshit agenda.

These people are persistent and they will never give up and they must be dealt with.

Doesn’t the government already have the biggest police force already? The Army, Navy, Marines and the air force. Or am I missing something?

Technically no, the military cannot be used as a legitimate police force...Can the Military Be Used As Law Enforcement | Military Benefits

The National Guard is used for some things but not general law enforcement, and even still, they are under the state's control, not the fed's.

Correct. I believe it is in the constitution as *posse comitatus*

Our military is not allowed to be deployed within our borders. This keeps shithead politicians from getting over on the citizens of this country.

Gorilla's in the Mist.

The real reason behind the "Defund the Police" movement. It is a move to federalize law enforcement. Thoughts?
First thought... Scary..
Second. I think how ignorant our citizens have been to this.
We've seen the militarization of our police getting more n more obvious. The gear they carry into protests. The vehicles.
Tho I remember protestors felt more comfort in protest in the area of the national guard over that of our police as the national guard has to play by a different set of rules. Sounds like a benefit to the citizen in that aspect. But give an inch take a mile tells me it's a storm brewing.
N ya no what. Even tho I'm against the idea. I can't blame the feds. In recent times the protest n riots have been wild. Don't have control? Take it. But as a citizen. I don't like the sound of that.

Yes and watch the fed laws about taking guns this week. Its coming

Post it up. I'm usually watching, but haven't seen much lately.
The announcement is tomorrow. They want a federal red flag law that does not require any proof of a problem. Basically they take your guns and you have to prove your innocence.

Yes. They want to move control of law enforcement away from locally elected government. They would be replaced by state police (directly under the control of the governor) and backed by national guard (which can be federalized with the stroke of a pen). This would later be replaced by a federal force. We may also see a push to privatize law enforcement. This is most likely to take form under an emergency, like a riot, and we will be told its only temporary, like income taxes. Portland may be first as their entire response unit just resigned. I imagine the first move will be to fill the jobs with recruits. The state will have to move to national guard or federal law enforcement response when recruits inevitably fail.

Maybe it is a way to create private police departments...no union...easily fired...cheap pay....

The next few years are going to be quite interesting. Our media has been infiltrated, government officials, policymakers, think tanks. We really didn't think China would be the world's Factory forever did we? Literally are sitting president is a fraud. It's not looking good folks

We first started hearing about a national police force during the Clinton administration. Obama was a proponent as well promoting a large civilian force as well funded as the military. It's all about centralized control.

Get Shredded!
We first started hearing about a national police force during the Clinton administration. Obama was a proponent as well promoting a large civilian force as well funded as the military. It's all about centralized control.

It’s always been about centralized control, pretty much every war, if you cut through all of the shit, is about centralized control. Individualism and Free Market Capitalism are in the way.

Governments always tend to grow. Occasionally there is a mild contraction but just remember that at one point we were just a loose gathering of tribes.

I don’t want to spin off on a tangent here but this I promise you, we will have one global government, it’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when.

About the gun issues..
Law Enforcement doesn't want anyone to have guns..
Law maker's don't want to do anything other than make it illegal to own firearms..
What real changes have been made since Collenbine..??

There are viable solutions other than just taking that right away from us..But No continue to punish law abiding citizens..and threaten OUR security..My friend went to a new Dr. and in his new patient paperwork..it asked if he owned a gun..WTF..

Costa Rica is looking better every day..

Costa Rica is looking better every day..

Yes, Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico. This country (USA) is good for one thing, making money.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ewing-Oaklands-violence-prevention-chief.html

Armed robbers hold up Oakland TV crew during interview about city's crime wave and 90% spike in murders after it defunded police department by $18.5million

NBC Bay Area news crew was interviewing Guillermo Cespededs by City Hall
Two robbers approached them at gunpoint and knocked over their camera
A private security guard pulled out a gun and ordered the robbers to leave
It came hours after police chief LeRonne Armstrong blasted police defunding
Oakland is now at 65 homicides in 2021 so far, a 90 percent increase on last year

Maybe it is a way to create private police departments...no union...easily fired...cheap pay....
this is what I was thinking, privatize police, then they do whatever their employer tells them. because they are not bound by an oath to protect and uphold the law or the constitution

Back