• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Boston Lloyd's new cycle

drealdeal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Discuss
02d14b78a39da97258dd42cd2348c02f.jpg

ironlion@securenym.net

The var is on there twice? Well one inject one oral. Makes a difference?

Jesus.
The volume he injects a week is insane. The fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hes relevant because of dumb shit like this. For how much gear he runs he doesnt look the part.

I was thinking the same thing last time I saw a post about him. I saw some video about the amount of gear and gh he was doing. During the interview he was breathing all fucked up. Not like out of breath but having to take deep breaths and all he was doing was standing and talking. He's an idiot.

And he's not even that big. He looks good tho. Just not good enough to justify all the shit he injects in his body.

For the amount of gear he takes I would expect him to look better than he currently does. In my opinion.

Damn that's crazy, wonder if hes fucking with slin too. Dude could fuck around and die anyday, scary.

Damn that's crazy, wonder if hes fucking with slin too. Dude could fuck around and die anyday, scary.

Yeah he's been on slin

- - - Updated - - -

For the amount of gear he takes I would expect him to look better than he currently does. In my opinion.

Agreed

But this makes a very good point.

It's not all about the drugs, there is way more to it.

I'm no expert but all those drugs is a big waste of money.

If he is really putting in the work at the gym and committed to a solid diet I say his genetics is holding him back.

All the drugs in the world will not change that.

This will be a very unpopular comment, but I just gotta keep it real...he looks like shit for the amount he uses..Not to take away from his work on the grind,because clearly he pays his dues!

If you told me that he uses half that amount I believe you!

All he does is call people out on line, in order to further propel his agenda/fame..

But this makes a very good point.

It's not all about the drugs, there is way more to it.

I'm no expert but all those drugs is a big waste of money.

If he is really putting in the work at the gym and committed to a solid diet I say his genetics is holding him back.

All the drugs in the world will not change that.

Food is the most underrated anabolic ever. Some guys these days don't understand the importance of the nutrition aspect of training.

Get Shredded!
Food is the most underrated anabolic ever. Some guys these days don't understand the importance of the nutrition aspect of training.

From what I've read and listen about Boston is that he knows his shit about nutrition. I mean the dude is the off spring of two competitive bodybuilders. I think his problem is.... he just trys to overdue and do it to fast. If he just did reasonable doses and not try to blast as much gear as possible... I feel like he'd be more well put together.

Jesus Christ. I'd need a secretary to just keep my shit in order. That and I don't like pinning much.

He wants a different type of popularity. He wants attention. Bodybuilding is second on his list.

Fuck, in comparison I use way more gear than necessary. At least he is sort of "known".

I imagine a health issue will come about and that will be the end of him as far as fame. Not from the amount of gear he uses but the garbage he injects.

Then......I think he might bounce back as a real body builder.

Dude got famous for the wrong reasons. Well known may be a better word. Well known on our world would be even more accurate.

I'm 100% certain Boston buys fake dirty gear.

Not true Heavy !!!! He actually brews his own gear while he's bathing !!! Makes it so its quicker to inject !!!

I'm 100% certain Boston buys fake dirty gear.
If this is true it's rediculous . Half way through my first shitty Paxton cycle I was tapped by AY and since I have never had an issue getting the best of the best . WTF this guy can't get legit gear .

In all seriousness, I like Bostin Loyd , he's just str8 up with shit, no nonsense , I just don't see how he pumps all that shit and isn't Jay Cutler huge ??? His receptors are prob so saturated, the only way he gets any type of results are by exceeding the limit !!!

Back