• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Do legs/ass training make butt bigger ?

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was debating some girl about this. IMO I don’t think you can make your ass bigger without getting fat injected into it. The glutes are a flat muscle . You can google and look at it . The stuff hanging off is fat. squats and all the butt workout In the world ain’t making the fat bigger.

Sooo can you legit make your ass bigger without cosmetic surgery ???

I was debating some girl about this. IMO I don’t think you can make your ass bigger without getting fat injected into it. The glutes are a flat muscle . You can google and look at it . The stuff hanging off is fat. squats and all the butt workout In the world ain’t making the fat bigger.

Glute muscles aren’t flat for everyone. Just like some people have huge calves and some have hardly any. If you’re born with genetics that allows growth, they will grow when stimulated.

But someone with with a flat ass and bad ass genetics will never get more no matter how much they squat.

That’s why I prefer women with melanin.... I love great ass genetics lol

Glute muscles aren’t flat for everyone. Just like some people have huge calves and some have hardly any. If you’re born with genetics that allows growth, they will grow when stimulated.

But someone with with a flat ass and bad ass genetics will never get more no matter how much they squat.

That’s why I prefer women with melanin.... I love great ass genetics lol

That’s exactly what I meant . If you have a flat ass chances are squats aren’t making it bigger . I’m a latina man. Love some big booty latinas

That’s exactly what I meant . If you have a flat ass chances are squats aren’t making it bigger . I’m a latina man. Love some big booty latinas

Exactly. injections hardly help white women also. They are super popular in my city and they really don’t help white girls to much. Put them in someone brown and you can watch that booty grow for like two weeks.

Of course you can make your ass bigger from training it. The glute muscle is a muscle like every skeletal muscle. It’s obvious to me because when I train it regularly it bubbles out. When I get lazy and don’t train legs my butt shrinks down. There are long term progress pics on some Instagram girls who have taken a flat ass and given it a nice bubble after years of consistent training. I’ve had girlfriends developed some nice bubble butts with years of squats and lunges.

Yep.

I'm personally on the "ghetto booty" plan myself.

The glutes are hard to train though really.

Most exercises you see done in the gym for glutes actually do fuck all in terms of activating the Glute. They just "feel" like they do.

Hip circles and such, they're useless.

Go check out liftrunbang on Instagram. He's got a ton of great info on Glute training and training in general .

Yep.

I'm personally on the "ghetto booty" plan myself.

The glutes are hard to train though really.

Most exercises you see done in the gym for glutes actually do fuck all in terms of activating the Glute. They just "feel" like they do.

Hip circles and such, they're useless.

Go check out liftrunbang on Instagram. He's got a ton of great info on Glute training and training in general .

This is it!

giphy.gif

I like big butts and I DO KNOW WHY!!

Max

IML Gear Cream!

It was always said that squats make your ass big or you get a big butt by squatting. Not me I still have a small ass after years and years of squatting even after hundreds of vials. I need direct ass activation exercises. Which I don’t do.

Back