• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No test cycles, experiences...

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have never done them. Back when I used to blast it was always test as base, now I just do TRT plus some mild compound.

Who's done cycles with no test? How did you like them?

I've seen more people on deca only or deca/oral lately. Is this a new trend?

Lok did a DECA only cycle. Maybe he could chime in here on his experience with that! I’ve never run anything without Test so I’m not much help there! I’ll be following along to see. I know some guys have probably done some crazy cycles like that out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the only thing I took without test is TRESTOLONE (MENT).

..not bad, but with some TEST it's all a different life!

the only thing I took without test is TRESTOLONE (MENT).

..not bad, but with some TEST it's all a different life!

I believe trest was designed to replace test, wasn't it?

How was your e2 using both? What kind of dosages are we talking about?

Yes trest was designed to replace test. Is for this reason that I tried.

my E2 are always high (Unfortunately) even if I take a lot of AI. Plus with 19nordsteroids I suffer from high progesterone.

Tren and trest only for a month-40 days and with nandrolone a couple of months. This is of course my personal experience on my body.

When my nipples beg for mercy, I have to unplug these coupons.

generally my dosages are:
trest ace 50 mg/ed
tren ace 75 to 100 mg/ed
npp 100 to 125 mg/ed

my E2 are always high (Unfortunately) even if I take a lot of AI. Plus with 19nordsteroids I suffer from high progesterone.

What's your BF%?

13/01/2018: 6,1 %

I take measurements with this (if it may be of interest):

I usually don't trust these, but have no experience with this particular model.

6% is very low. Most people don't convert this bad in such low BF%. But we're all unique, so...

I am more endurance, so I have used tbol and Anavar together. Anavar alone with Winstrol. Never had an issues, but I'm not the type where I want to be huge, I am lean and muscular.

I usually don't trust these, but have no experience with this particular model.

6% is very low. Most people don't convert this bad in such low BF%. But we're all unique, so...

What do you use to get body composition measurements?

I know that these impedance scales are not so very exact, but this scale is what is in my gym (Retail Price: $8000)
I don't spend money to make other measurements, at most I look me in the mirror :)

I don't think I would do a cycle without test these days.

BUT, if I were a young guy who was starting out, not knowing any better, I probably would have...

Back