• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are tattooed gang members running our lives ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The first man is a capital police officer, with nazi tattoos on his neck ...

The second man is the head of the Federal Bureau of Land Management, with more gang tattoos than a biker ... He lead the Bundy Ranch standoff

Really, is this what America has come to ? Being terrorized by young men with machine guns and gang tattoos ? Really ...

Attachments

• 20210409_191806.jpg
    20210409_191806.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2021-04-09-19-16-17.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-09-19-16-17.png
    580.5 KB · Views: 58
I’m a bit confused. So a ton of tattoos make them bad at their jobs?
I’m confused too , does the guy have a swastica on his neck ? I can’t see it

I’m a bit confused. So a ton of tattoos make them bad at their jobs?
Well, I believe to be a Marine, you may not have visible tattoos today, and both of these men have not been good at their jobs, overstepping their athority, not upholding their oath to the constitution. Is there a conection, you be the judge ? Yes, I personally believe visible gang tattoos disqualify anyone for law enforcement, or public office...

He has a nazi tattoo on his NECK for Christ's sake, my God man !

Lol... that's the dumbest thing I've seen you post yet bro. I have a lot of tattoos and lean conservative on a lot of political issues. Tattoos don't equal gang members. And why are these people running your life? Turn the browser and TV off if you're too the point that you feel these people are running your life

People make mistakes they might be good dudes who knows . Tattoos def don't make ya bad dude if so I'm fucked lol
No not at all. Look at Lee Priest, he has them removed all the time ? If you got a tattoo today, you want it today ?

Imma need you to show me a nazi tattoo.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this thread doesn't go over well here bud.

Lol... that's the dumbest thing I've seen you post yet bro. I have a lot of tattoos and lean conservative on a lot of political issues. Tattoos don't equal gang members. And why are these people running your life? Turn the browser and TV off if you're too the point that you feel these people are running your life
So, BLM and Capitol police is just me watching to much TV. Ok, noted if you note that tattoos are removable, and they want them as they violate their oath ?

No not at all. Look at Lee Priest, he has them removed all the time ? If you got a tattoo today, you want it today ?

I want it today and another one tomorrow. Fuck what you think.

I'm pretty covered and work a white collar job by the way. Never done time or been in a gang either.

IML Gear Cream!
Imma need you to show me a nazi tattoo.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this thread doesn't go over well here bud.
It's in the pic I posted. Now if you want to argue that spider Web on your NECK is not gang / nazi related, I will listen ...

Bro I was in the army and it was frowned upon to have them visible but everyone did anyways . There was a time 2003-2005 when we really needed numbers due to numerous deployments that the tattoo regs really went down and I’m talking about neck and hands . Tattoos are so normal now that no one cares

It's in the pic I posted. Now if you want to argue that spider Web on your NECK is not gang / nazi related, I will listen ...

I don't wanna argue anything. That'd be a waste of energy, now wouldn't it? I am gonna look up some reference pics for my tattoo appointment next week though

I want it today and another one tomorrow. Fuck what you think.

I'm pretty covered and work a white collar job by the way. Never done time or been in a gang either.

On your neck , or visible ? If so, you couldn't be a Marine, and I would venture to say you've lost some business from them ? If yours are not visible like mine, I would never have seen them on these two guys. They can be removed if so ?

Bro I was in the army and it was frowned upon to have them visible but everyone did anyways . There was a time 2003-2005 when we really needed numbers due to numerous deployments that the tattoo regs really went down and I’m talking about neck and hands . Tattoos are so normal now that no one cares
Hey, I feel you. Chalk me up as an old dude who dosnt matter anyway. I'm fine with that ?
Still, I'm uncoftable with Feds with gang tattoos stomping on the constitution, but hey, that's just me ?

Lee Priest says having them removed hurts twice as bad, and it really makes you think about the next one you get ? There are also prison program's to remove terrible tattoos. If your wearing them today, it's cause you believe in their message ...

Hey, I feel you. Chalk me up as an old dude who dosnt matter anyway. I'm fine with that ?
Still, I'm uncoftable with Feds with gang tattoos stomping on the constitution, but hey, that's just me ?

I'm uncomfortable with anyone stomping on the constitution regardless of how they look but that's just me

Get Shredded!
Can I just say, I'm old school my tattoos tell the story of my life. That makes them personal for me. You would never see them because their personal. I do understand times have changed, and they don't mean anything anymore. See for me, a spider Web on your neck means every Web is one year in jail. Knowing jail, that he's white, of coarse I'm thinking the brotherhood ? Just saying if that was me , I would take a hot iron to it before I went to bed ... Then add the fact that they are major major major ass holes, we'll you get the point ?

I'm uncomfortable with anyone stomping on the constitution regardless of how they look but that's just me
Amen, thanks Z, I feel you.

Thanks you Mult for going against the grain man, that takes balls !

Bro the point is the tattoos don’t make these guys bad. If there pieces of shit like you say they are they would be pieces of shit with or without ink. I personally have over 100 tattoos on my body. From my neck to my fingertips and many of them are exposed. Most in the last three years for personal reasons. Does this make me a worse person now than say 10 years ago when I had none? I don’t think so. In fact I think I’m a better overall person now than then. As far as a marine not allowed to have exposed tattoos that’s just stupid. If I’m in battle I could give two shit whether the guy to my left and the guy to my right have exposed tattoos. I care whether they have my back or not. Lol

I just don’t see the gang tats . Spiderwebs don’t mean that he’s a nazi . I am not a fan of the BLM but don’t really know much about the capital police other than the obvious that they guard the capital . Local police I am fine with but the feds can tuck off . Really I just don’t mind anyone having a tattoo .

Haha, the dumbest yet,

:popcorn:

Haha, you haven't seen nothing yet.

Well, no one hits all home runs, and as Howard Stern say " you talk 4 hours a day a let's see if you say dumb shit " haha, peace ...

Bro the point is the tattoos don’t make these guys bad. If there pieces of shit like you say they are they would be pieces of shit with or without ink. I personally have over 100 tattoos on my body. From my neck to my fingertips and many of them are exposed. Most in the last three years for personal reasons. Does this make me a worse person now than say 10 years ago when I had none? I don’t think so. In fact I think I’m a better overall person now than then. As far as a marine not allowed to have exposed tattoos that’s just stupid. If I’m in battle I could give two shit whether the guy to my left and the guy to my right have exposed tattoos. I care whether they have my back or not. Lol
Believe it or not, I'm with you AR. They should tell the story of your life. You could read my book in the shower ? Now that being said, a spider Web on your neck is not a positive message, that's OK too, unless, unless, your a public figure? Even that shouldn't exclude you because they are coverable / removable . Even for me, I'm extremely sensitive that my Jesus Christ tattoos may make some people uncomfortable, that's why they are private. That's all my man ...

Have we slipped away from the point that high ranking law enforcers have gang tattoos as they deny civil rights ?

Some day a dude with a Islamic flag or a comunist flag tattooed on his neck is gonna be in control of your life and you WILL feel different ...

He’s talking about this whole “insurrection” being set up. Cuz it was. Those douches interviewed by mainstream fraud news weren’t there. You had a bunch of country folks in DC saying they wanted an investigation into election fraud and then you had “police” waving people into the building.

this whole thing was a smokescreen ... call me what you will, but I ain’t buying any of this retarded bullshit. Never did, never will.

the fuck kinda Parmesan you guys smoking, not to question this?

Lee Priest says having them removed hurts twice as bad, and it really makes you think about the next one you get ? There are also prison program's to remove terrible tattoos. If your wearing them today, it's cause you believe in their message ...

which is why all 6 of mine mean something. I ain’t no “tribal hipster” and I ain’t got no “prison barb wire” lol

I got a crucifix, my kids names, my biker insignia, my white privilege card , my vaccine passport, the names of those already crossed off my list, a mustache on my index finger (for pictures), and a swastica under my big toe.... haha

all 6 of ‘em right thurr ^

Back