• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just a basic TD pic with some staple "feel good" compounds

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a basic TD pic with some staple "feel good" compounds,
Test cyp & Proviron, with the added bonus of SARMS mk677 & RAD-140 that will be added in some weeks ahead.

I dont know how you guys can use MK... The sides and just brutal for me... I get stoopid hunger.. horrible PB headaches and I basically fall asleep sitting at my desk all day.

It's going to be a little bit before I add the MK..
I'm going to wait until there's another adjustment made on the plan, and macros are increased.

got crazy hunger sides from MK awhile back also lol im already hungry enough

got crazy hunger sides from MK awhile back also lol im already hungry enough
Thats the only thing Im a bit worried about, Im hungry 20min after I eat, my metabolism is like a furnace right now. and I just upped my meals as well.
I'll wait to see if I hit a wall before I add these.

​I feel good just looking at these products. The only "feel good" product you're missing is Dbol :).

I do miss dbol, but I think I'm done with it. The random acne that come with it got to be to much the older I get

Back