• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Odd email addy

ilovestohunt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone get emails from a strange addy saying its from gear church? It's not from his usual 2 secure email addys
Just curious

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

This is how scammers work

If Gear Church or any sponsor is going to send you something new, it would be in their forum fyi.

So please compare it to what is in the GC subforum sir

Whatever you do DON'T ever reply or click any links in that email. Check with a rep FIRST for help and make sure you have the correct email. Trash any others that are not legitimate.

Thanks guys. I didnt respond, it was from an email I sent him which was odd. Anyway thanks fellas!

Anyone get emails from a strange addy saying its from gear church? It's not from his usual 2 secure email addys
Just curious

Sounds like you were phished and should change your password.

If it is based on the email you sent yesterday then they are in your account and trying to intercept/middleman it and get you to send them bitcoin which is the only form of payment any of these scammers accept.

Don't accidentally respond to them as you will get scammed.

I have the same 2 email addresses I've had the whole time.

There's also a sticky that addresses this with this and the scam website.

I figured it was and yes they wanted bitcoin. All good I'll change my password. Thanks@

Back