• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Been saying it forever, but will it happen? Looks like the unimaginable just got real.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It feels as if we've been saying it forever that PSL has been planning on adding some of the most sought out products to their "local" shopping list..
By popular request from our customer base, it appears that the unimaginable just got real.

What does this translate into?

Coming up in 2021, www.PuritySourceLabs.ru will have an even greater packed online store, with more of your favorite compounds and other products that have been on the top of the most requested for "local shipping".
That's right, products that were unviable by way of limited local stock will now be in available to you.

For those who have been beating the brakes off of our customer service team, pleading to get some items local, your voices did not go unheard.

The results are the following...

Trestolone Aceate (ment) and Stenbolone
wKaPa2r.png

Test Iso and TPP
Gmurmlp.png

1 Test Cyp (DHB) and Tren Hex
TIU1IPu.png

Last but not least, and what everyone has been waiting on most of all......

KmkbOFT.png

Coming to you, this up coming NEW year 2021..​

It feels as if we've been saying it forever that PSL has been planning on adding some of the most sought out products to their "local" shopping list..
By popular request from our customer base, it appears that the unimaginable just got real.

What does this translate into?

Coming up in 2021, www.PuritySourceLabs.ru will have an even greater packed online store, with more of your favorite compounds and other products that have been on the top of the most requested for "local shipping".
That's right, products that were unviable by way of limited local stock will now be in available to you.

For those who have been beating the brakes off of our customer service team, pleading to get some items local, your voices did not go unheard.

The results are the following...

Trestolone Aceate (ment) and Stenbolone
wKaPa2r.png

Test Iso and TPP
Gmurmlp.png

1 Test Cyp (DHB) and Tren Hex
TIU1IPu.png

Last but not least, and what everyone has been waiting on most of all......

KmkbOFT.png

Coming to you, this up coming NEW year 2021..​

Alright! Now as the Hex/Iso president; I am also a client! Lol. How long was it gonna take?? Well. Many years is how long. SO RAD

Max
I have dibs!

Alright! Now as the Hex/Iso president; I am also a client! Lol. How long was it gonna take?? Well. Many years is how long. SO RAD

Max
I have dibs!

Ha!! I'll tell you this, it took some time just to get this to happen, but believe it or not it will happen sooner than we think. Word has it, starting the new year. And I believe this to be true...;)

Oh man!! DHB is on my hit list someday in the future.

Ha!! I'll tell you this, it took some time just to get this to happen, but believe it or not it will happen sooner than we think. Word has it, starting the new year. And I believe this to be true...;)

Well...I thank you fine sir as those are Max faves!

Just in time. I only got a half dozen vials of DQ's test iso left. Bulk deals Vision? Love that stuff!

Max
I have dibs!

Yes you I both have dibs lol. we’ve talked about this happening several months ago, I know there is a thread on it

Quality, service and variety is what makes PSL stand above everyone else.

Yes you I both have dibs lol. we’ve talked about this happening several months ago, I know there is a thread on it

Very cool! Big Boner!! Lmao

Max

Parabolan back in the day. My God thats like Tren on Steroids.

When you have the real deal nothing compares. Not even fina pellets.

I looked like a statue carved out of granite on that (with awful mood swings and insomnia) nevertheless LOL

Nice additions. Very nice.

Definitely some great additions!

How long has PSL been around?! Is the quality really worth the price? Probably a silly question to ask. Just want to hear from the loyal ones haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long has PSL been around?! Is the quality really worth the price? Probably a silly question to ask. Just want to hear from the loyal ones haha

Been around a very long time bro and there’s a reason for that. The quality is absolutely worth every penny. Yes I’m a rep so you might not believe me so please when we open back up, make a small order and welcome my man cause you’ll never go anywhere else.

About to start a bulk cycle. It’s my 2nd cycle but after that. I need ideas for a cut. Of course I’m going to get blood work and make sure everything is GTG. I may even log my bulk? Not sure yet.
Any suggestions?
PSL looks like my next stop whether it’s for me or my roommate haha I want to find my home! Debating GC too

Just PM me don’t want to fuck the thread

What sold me on PSL is seeing other sponsors, namely Dispense Quick, openly speak about their quality. It's one thing to hear it from a rep or some guys on the forum, it's another to hear it from the competition. That speaks volumes IMO.

Get Shredded!
What sold me on PSL is seeing other sponsors, namely Dispense Quick, openly speak about their quality. It's one thing to hear it from a rep or some guys on the forum, it's another to hear it from the competition. That speaks volumes IMO.

Dispense is an absolutely solid source, it's a shame to see them gone, everyone is hoping they will make a return.

Another great source is also Steroidify, top notch guys over there.

Thank you for the great feedback!

About to start a bulk cycle. It’s my 2nd cycle but after that. I need ideas for a cut. Of course I’m going to get blood work and make sure everything is GTG. I may even log my bulk? Not sure yet.
Any suggestions?
PSL looks like my next stop whether it’s for me or my roommate haha I want to find my home! Debating GC too

the network that PSL is affiliated with has been up and going for almost two decades. PSL has been around for many years now. BTW gear church is not a bad option as well, whatever decision you decide to make I'm confident when I tell you you're going to be in great hands with either one.

I've ran Trestolone Ace 5 times so I have a lot of experience with it. If you need any advice on this compound feel free to contact me privately on Wickr (cbbram). This compund produces results but it must be respected and fully understood.

I've ran Trestolone Ace 5 times so I have a lot of experience with it. If you need any advice on this compound feel free to contact me privately on Wickr (cbbram). This compund produces results but it must be respected and fully understood.

I’ll def be hitting you up about that lol this coming cycle will be my first time using it

That injectable t bol looks interesting.. might have to stock up on that and some more iso... got a few vials left from dq.. good shit.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

That injectable t bol looks interesting.. might have to stock up on that and some more iso... got a few vials left from dq.. good shit.

You have no idea how good these look until you have them in your hands. It is literally a must see.

You have no idea how good these look until you have them in your hands. It is literally a must see.
I'll be jumping on that band wagon as soon as shop opens back up... I'm sure they look great.... I'm excited about the injectable tbol..shits going to be awesome I'm guessing. Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on some of those new goodies...

I'll be jumping on that band wagon as soon as shop opens back up... I'm sure they look great.... I'm excited about the injectable tbol..shits going to be awesome I'm guessing. Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on some of those new goodies...

When you have these in your hand that is when you're going to realize exactly the true nature of what you behold.

When you have these in your hand that is when you're going to realize exactly the true nature of what you behold.

Iso/Hex !!

Max

Back