• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dbol vs Tbol

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m on Test&Primo @400 each, love it but I think/feel like I have slightly low E. I was going to finish with Tbol but since my E is a little low it might be better to use a lower dose Dbol to raise my E some? I’m not really looking to add weight, I feel good where I’m at but want to add some strength, I haven’t used either so I’m not sure how I react but I was planning on keeping Dbol @20mg ed to add some strength and possibly raise my E, what do you guys think?

I’m on Test&Primo @400 each, love it but I think/feel like I have slightly low E. I was going to finish with Tbol but since my E is a little low it might be better to use a lower dose Dbol to raise my E some? I’m not really looking to add weight, I feel good where I’m at but want to add some strength, I haven’t used either so I’m not sure how I react but I was planning on keeping Dbol @20mg ed to add some strength and possibly raise my E, what do you guys think?

What makes you assume your estrogen is low?

What makes you assume your estrogen is low?

Soft noodle :( I know it doesn’t need to be low E but my sex drive is high and I don’t have any issues to cum (as long as I can stay hard enough), it’s just that I’m soft and in the past I been rock hard when my E is on the high end.

You shouldn’t use dbol to raise your E. Honestly I think you have high E. Even though you said in the past high E has kept your hard, it doesn’t mean it will always have that same effect. Primo does help with estrogen but won’t replace an AI. Are you taking an AI?

Honestly you really need bloodwork or your just playing the guessing game.

I don't know bro.. low estrogen on 400 mg of testosterone? You might want to get some blood work done. Are you a big boy? Fatty?

Last edited:
I don't know bro.. low estrogen on 400 mg of testosterone?

This....Thats why I just asked what he is taking for AI. If he isn't even running an AI on that then yeah, definitely not Low E. Now if he is taking too much AI that's a different story.

Is this a by-product of not running just Test the first few cycles..??
And seeing how you respond to Test alone before jumping in with both feet..??

You shouldn’t use dbol to raise your E. Honestly I think you have high E. Even though you said in the past high E has kept your hard, it doesn’t mean it will always have that same effect. Primo does help with estrogen but won’t replace an AI. Are you taking an AI?

Honestly you really need bloodwork or your just playing the guessing game.

You think it’s high E? Mmh, maybe, but I’m not bloated or retain any fluid, I look great actually and I was using .5 Arimidex on injection days (so 1mg a week) up until 1 week ago when symptoms started to show, Primo is supposed to have anti E effects right? But yeah, blood work would be the best, unfortunately I’m going out of town for work tomorrow for 2 weeks…

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know bro.. low estrogen on 400 mg of testosterone? You might want to get some blood work done. Are you a big boy? Fatty?

I was taking .5 of Arimidex on injection days (x2 ew) up until 1 week ago when symptoms started to show and since I’ve been taking an AI with Primo I don’t think it’s high E. I’m a decent size boy @236 12%bf.

Like everyone else says .... get some LABS otherwise you are just guessing, if you want to increase your strength without an AAS, implement high carb refeed or loading days. If you dont want to add weight and use AAS, halo is aggressive and works well, personally I'd use some real anavar to assist with a carb load day

Last edited:
I was taking .5 of Arimidex on injection days (x2 ew) up until 1 week ago when symptoms started to show and since I’ve been taking an AI with Primo I don’t think it’s high E. I’m a decent size boy @236 12%bf.

That's not bad at all. 12% @ 236 big boy for sure. Bro I'm running 500 mg of testosterone 600 mg of deca and 50 mg of t-boll a week. I'm not taking any AI whatsoever. I think you're a e2 is crashed. Overall how are you feeling? How are your joints?

I've crashed my E2 thinking it was high when running a serious cycle a few years back. This is all anecdotal though to really know you need blood work done. Pretty interesting position to be in not knowing if your E2 is elevated or crash. I guess you just have to experiment.

Unless you have yourself dialed in and know what AI dose you need per how much Testosterone, which it sounds like you don't. It's going be a guessing game for sure.

Everyone is so different, guy above says he can run that cycle with no AI, I would be having sore puffy tits and acne on 500mg no AI.

I have been experimenting on myself awhile now, and I personally, for every 250mg of Testosterone need 1mg of Pharma Adex or 1.5 of most UG i have tried to keep everything in check.

So yeah, you're just pissing in the wind at the point.

Last edited:
That's not bad at all. 12% @ 236 big boy for sure. Bro I'm running 500 mg of testosterone 600 mg of deca and 50 mg of t-boll a week. I'm not taking any AI whatsoever. I think you're a e2 is crashed. Overall how are you feeling? How are your joints?

I've crashed my E2 thinking it was high when running a serious cycle a few years back. This is all anecdotal though to really know you need blood work done. Pretty interesting position to be in not knowing if your E2 is elevated or crash. I guess you just have to experiment.

Lol, thanks, I still feel weak and skinny though 😜 Naw, I know I have some size but it’s a work in process, it always is.

I feel pretty good, to me Primo is amazing, I feel and look great but since the noodle issues started I’ve felt really sluggish and no amount of caffeine/stims can wake me up, no bloat or nipple issues so it feels like it should be low E.
Yeah, I would got blood work but I’m going out of town tomorrow so it has to wait, was thinking Dbol could of helped but I might just skip my next Primo shot and see how I feel, I’ll do bloods when I get back, thanks for your help.

the primo might be causing the low estro

you could just increase the test but should get bloodwork first

Lol, thanks, I still feel weak and skinny though 😜 Naw, I know I have some size but it’s a work in process, it always is.

I feel pretty good, to me Primo is amazing, I feel and look great but since the noodle issues started I’ve felt really sluggish and no amount of caffeine/stims can wake me up, no bloat or nipple issues so it feels like it should be low E.
Yeah, I would got blood work but I’m going out of town tomorrow so it has to wait, was thinking Dbol could of helped but I might just skip my next Primo shot and see how I feel, I’ll do bloods when I get back, thanks for your help.

Size for sure, almost got 30 pounds on me.. I hear that. Fuck it I would do it. I felt sluggish as well with low e2. I'd pop one right now. Just see what happens.

starting to sound like a broken record-BUT- If ur not wanting to gain weight and add strength, t-bol should handle that. Ever thought about adding proviron- helps w/ estro and the limp noodle- (hence the broken record). Sounds like it MIGHT be perfect for your situation(until u can get bloods) And it helps ME w/ any bloat- I would forget the d-bol for now-(can mess w/ estro, cause bloat, and add weight-all things u don't want). Good Luck! (mast. could help if u don't have provi)

This thread is failing to deliver the t-bol or d-bol dilemma.

Someone gave me bunch of t-bol and I am totally unfamiliar with it. Not gaining weight or strength seems like it’s useless.

I have plenty of d-bol and was going to run a few weeks of that when I am able to be steady and stuff my face again.

I’m 235 and 15% BF. You’ve seen the pics, right guys? Lol!

starting to sound like a broken record-BUT- If ur not wanting to gain weight and add strength, t-bol should handle that. Ever thought about adding proviron- helps w/ estro and the limp noodle- (hence the broken record). Sounds like it MIGHT be perfect for your situation(until u can get bloods) And it helps ME w/ any bloat- I would forget the d-bol for now-(can mess w/ estro, cause bloat, and add weight-all things u don't want). Good Luck! (mast. could help if u don't have provi)

I’m actually about to order some Proviron and Tbol is better for my goals for sure, I’ll keep the Tbol as planned. It’s not a limp noodle, just softer than it normally is, can still work with it pretty it well, energy levels is drained though. Idk, I skip my next Primo shot and see if that helps, thanks for your input!

Get Shredded!

Someone gave me bunch of t-bol and I am totally unfamiliar with it. Not gaining weight or strength seems like it’s useless.

I have plenty of d-bol and was going to run a few weeks of that when I am able to be steady and stuff my face again.

Yeah the Dbol vs Tbol question got lost somewhere, I already have the Tbol so I keep that as I planned and just skip my next Primo and see if that helps.

idk if the last sentence was referred to me or not but it is a picture of me here on the board, it’s from last yr but I gained a little bit since then.

yeah coach- t-bol will def. add some strength- not as much as d-bol imo- however absolutely no bloat or nip(gyno) issues. And not much weight(water) gain either, at least for me. (t-bol reminds me a lot of var- not quite as vascular tho or not quite the same strength) just my exp.- but def. done my share. Hope that helps bro.

Yeah the Dbol vs Tbol question got lost somewhere, I already have the Tbol so I keep that as I planned and just skip my next Primo and see if that helps.

idk if the last sentence was referred to me or not but it is a picture of me here on the board, it’s from last yr but I gained a little bit since then.
My last sentence was generally poking fun at member’s BF estimates in general, not you specifically.
And making fun of myself and a recent bit of near drama.

Thanks for redirecting the subject. I see hot rod answered. Cheers hot rod.

You think it’s high E? Mmh, maybe, but I’m not bloated or retain any fluid, I look great actually and I was using .5 Arimidex on injection days (so 1mg a week) up until 1 week ago when symptoms started to show, Primo is supposed to have anti E effects right? But yeah, blood work would be the best, unfortunately I’m going out of town for work tomorrow for 2 weeks…
I would just drop the Adex. I feel anti e’s are used too often and not really necessary. I never use them. Just my opinion.
I love both tbol and dbol. I go through phases of using one or the other as a preworkout on upperbody days for the pump. Currently I’m playing with 50mg dbol 3 days a week 90 minutes preworkout. Both tbol and dbol gives amazing pumps and strength!

I would just drop the Adex. I feel anti e’s are used too often and not really necessary. I never use them. Just my opinion.
I love both tbol and dbol. I go through phases of using one or the other as a preworkout on upperbody days for the pump. Currently I’m playing with 50mg dbol 3 days a week 90 minutes preworkout. Both tbol and dbol gives amazing pumps and strength!

Thanks!

I'm going to step outside the box here, and I'm not going to even look at work consider the "tools" that you have employed, but I'm going to ask you instead what does your diet look like?

There is an awful lot of speculation going on here, and there's no blood work done and those dosages are pretty moderate.

What are you taking for a supplements are concerned? Are you taking anything for liver and kidney support, any pre and pro biotics, fish oils, vitamin c, vitamin D/k2, TUDCA, COQ10, NAC , super greens or super reds, multivitamin, the list can go on.. do you not take any of the above? What's your diet look like, and where are your carbs at? Simply asking because your carbs could be simply too low, or they could be too high, are you eating any sugars?

We can point the finger all day at hormones and speculate.

But if I was to make a shot in the dark and join the bandwagon with speculation, it's going to be more on the side with your nutrients and supplements, or lack of..

I'm going to step outside the box here, and I'm not going to even look at work consider the "tools" that you have employed, but I'm going to ask you instead what does your diet look like?

There is an awful lot of speculation going on here, and there's no blood work done and those dosages are pretty moderate.

What are you taking for a supplements are concerned? Are you taking anything for liver and kidney support, any pre and pro biotics, fish oils, vitamin c, vitamin D/k2, TUDCA, COQ10, NAC , super greens or super reds, multivitamin, the list can go on.. do you not take any of the above? What's your diet look like, and where are your carbs at? Simply asking because your carbs could be simply too low, or they could be too high, are you eating any sugars?

We can point the finger all day at hormones and speculate.

But if I was to make a shot in the dark and join the bandwagon with speculation, it's going to be more on the side with your nutrients and supplements, or lack of..

I use most of the supplements you listed, expect multi, K and greens powder, but I might “under eat” some for my size, I’m at 3200-3300 cals (I’m around 300g P, 110 F, 275 C), carbs mostly from oats, rice and a little from fruits and berries, don’t eat much sugar unless I’m cheating and then ice cream until I puke but I only do that once every 2 weeks or so. I try to eat clean healthy food, admit that I use protein powder a little more than I should but at least 50% of my protein comes from real food.

I use most of the supplements you listed, expect multi, K and greens powder, but I might “under eat” some for my size, I’m at 3200-3300 cals (I’m around 300g P, 110 F, 275 C), carbs mostly from oats, rice and a little from fruits and berries, don’t eat much sugar unless I’m cheating and then ice cream until I puke but I only do that once every 2 weeks or so. I try to eat clean healthy food, admit that I use protein powder a little more than I should but at least 50% of my protein comes from real food.

Well it looks like it diet it's pretty decent, it's not like your heavy on the carbs and feeling fatigued in that department.. maybe throw in some DHEA, you could be experiencing adrenal fatigue, the DHEA is not a miracle but it can help balance and stabilize your cortisol levels.

But definitely get some blood work man.

There you Are...Vis..
Shoot me a shout Brother

As far as...Dbol vs Tbol...
Dbol for mass and feeling of well being..
Tbol for lean gains with no conversion or ester weight..

Done..

Back