• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bad luck

wwheeler500

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I recently lost my job so gear is gonna be hard to get if I dont get a small stock.Sucks I got only about 7.5 ml supernova and 7.5 ml tren e.
Any domestic shipping who would do a no min. Order or say 150$ order hmu please.I dont wanna crash my levels so advice is appreciated too.

Sent from my LML414DL using Tapatalk

Gear Church
No minimum
"Local" lightning fast shipping
Check out subforum. His gear speaks for itself.
-I'm not a rep...

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Anybody....
Hey figuring I've done about 5 v i a l s of test E 200 and masteron E 200 and 3 vials of tren e. When its said and done what's a good course to finish this cycle out started in June. Will be finishing supernova and tren. In October.

Anybody....
Hey figuring I've done about 5 v i a l s of test E 200 and masteron E 200 and 3 vials of tren e. When its said and done what's a good course to finish this cycle out started in June. Will be finishing supernova and tren. In October.

Started in June? It should be well over and done with lol...
Also wtf is SuperNova?

Lolol ...
Well I'm 5 Vials in supernova ( test e. 200mg/mast e. 200 mg ml) 6th vial to finish in October.
This cycle may never end....
No I can't say but I would say maybe underdosed.
As for the tren e. Is helluva lot better.
For real though y'all I would like to hear good feedback as how to wind this up on the aas end.
Lost job so I only got about a hunnit to spend.
After which I am planning to use something like andarine to build endurance and keep me in gym.

5970fbe78e6003e2c19c2a4dd92f2034.jpg

Get on down to the unemployment line and sign up for Tren Stamps. Few know about it but you can qualify for gov't benefits of roughly 2 vials/mo just for being a jobless bum.

You aint worf a sheet....
Lol

Hey brother! AAS Direct Shop is up now with No Minimum and on top of that 25% off of the entire order for the intro promo. PM if interested or please use the email provided below in my signature.:clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I recently lost my job so gear is gonna be hard to get if I dont get a small stock.Sucks I got only about 7.5 ml supernova and 7.5 ml tren e.
Any domestic shipping who would do a no min. Order or say 150$ order hmu please.I dont wanna crash my levels so advice is appreciated too.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=66963&share_type=t&link_source=app

I believe you know what to do when information is handed to you. Just my opinion but I'm a nobody around thses parts

BIND THE WRIST, CUT THE TONGUE. CALL IT LIBERATION.

Lolol ...
Well I'm 5 Vials in supernova ( test e. 200mg/mast e. 200 mg ml) 6th vial to finish in October.
For real though y'all I would like to hear good feedback as how to wind this up on the aas end.
After which I am planning to use something like andarine to build endurance and keep me in gym.

Who makes that? It's kind of a bad presentation imho

I hate to say it, but if they can't get the labels right, which is the easy part, the inside scares me a bit (especially with Masteron Enanthate, one of the most faked compounds)

Who makes that? It's kind of a bad presentation imho

I hate to say it, but if they can't get the labels right, which is the easy part, the inside scares me a bit (especially with Masteron Enanthate, one of the most faked compounds)

In my experiences with that lab I yielded some great results and bloods to prove.

In my experiences with that lab I yielded some great results and bloods to prove.

But...
There was always that
My first bloods a month in were test
Greater than 1500 which was as high as the bloods measured.
Hard to say without bloods more frequently
1st vials were 10ml slightly taller and skinnier
2nd vials were shorter and fat.
I won't trash the gear but the start was certainly more noticeable.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

But...
There was always that

So again, what's the labs name?!? LoL just wondering.

But...
There was always that

Yeah I remember

Lolol ...

That's a very respected and legit lab.

Get Shredded!
That lab is very respected and very good . I've ran a bunch of there gear and it's phenomenal..

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Def. A legit lab, who I would purchase from frequently....but I don't really like talking about sponsors who aren't on this forum.

I won't say that.
Can't get gear there as far as I know anymore.

I just got a order in last week. Great gear with a very respected Rep and yes they are still going strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea like I said I can't complain I didn't get the bloods done like I shoulda. I really had good response and business outta them so I can say that.

Hey brother check out our sub forum Roids24 no min and we have top of the line ugl and pharma! Also have both international and domestic shipping! Let them know Ranger15 sent you and I will make sure that you are hooked up !

Back