• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I call her "Skippy"

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So a few know that I've known the Praetorian Queen since I was around 13 and for some this story will be funny and for other eh. So when we were young The Queen had a really nice house her parents were really well off and her dad turned the basement into a hangout joint for us. Never mind the huge pool, volleyball court and horseshoe pit it was really the place to hang on the weekends. So her parents go to their beach house for the weekend and The Queen decides to have a few of us over, about 12-15. After an all nighter of drinking and other party favors it's about 4 or 5 in the morning and me and my buddy Pete are the only ones left standing. We're on the sofa still drugging and drinking and The Queen is on the love seat passed out wearing a sun dress and her legs spread wide open and yeah she had underwear on. But the dog kept coming up to her and smelling her beaver and half in a coma she was just swishing the dog away with her hand. This went on for a while which gave me an idea lol. I went upstairs to the kitchen and on the counter there was a jar of JIF peanut butter I was going for some dog food but the peanut butter sounded a bit more classy lol. If some of you older guys remember back in the day peanut butter always had to be stirred because of all the oil the accumulated to the top. So I grabbed it went back downstairs and my buddy couldn't believe what I was going to do he knows me and how I like to do fucked up things (jokes) to my friends. So I opened the jar and let the dog smell it and he was going fucking nuts after one whiff, I went over to the couch and started to pour it ever so gently on The Queens underwear and this dog shot over like a bullet and started going to town on her muff me and my buddy were fucking crying from laughing so hard because for a minute there it looked to be pleasuring her until she woke up after the dog got about 15-20 licks in. You would think the The Queen or any women would be furious or even call the police but not her all of us were always so tight it was a joke for everyone for years especially after I gave her the nickname "SKIPPY".
One Forth of July I had her and her husband down on my boat to watch the fireworks from the water. I became best friends with him from day one that we met (about 4 years prior) and always wanted to tell him the story and this night was it. When I told him the story and of course we drunk off our asses the dude was laughing so hard that when he went to put his hand on the rail of the boat he missed and went head first into the ocean it was almost as funny as the Skippy story.

Why didnt you tag team her after the pb and laughs? Dont say its cuz you were 13 cuz although I never got laid at 13 if I had an opportunity I would have been all over it- some days I whacked off 4 or 5 times
oh and cool story brah but I have a question - do you put pb on your sac now and have your dog lick it:D?

Last edited:
Why didnt you tag team her after the pb and laughs? Dont say its cuz you were 13 cuz although I never got laid at 13 if I had an opportunity I would have been all over it- some days I whacked off 4 or 5 times
oh and cool story brah but I have a question - do you put pb on your sac now and have your dog lick it:D?
LOL even worse I was around 17 I knew her since I was 13. How do you know I have a dog? Someone sayin' things lol

Lol...good thing she has a good sense of humor!
Thanks for posting because I would have never seen this. Custom you fucker payback is a bitch! I only laughed because you added the part about my husband falling off the boat. You remember what yesterday was? Do you remember your bachelor party? Ok time to play

So a few know that I've known the Praetorian Queen since I was around 13 and for some this story will be funny and for other eh. So when we were young The Queen had a really nice house her parents were really well off and her dad turned the basement into a hangout joint for us. Never mind the huge pool, volleyball court and horseshoe pit it was really the place to hang on the weekends. So her parents go to their beach house for the weekend and The Queen decides to have a few of us over, about 12-15. After an all nighter of drinking and other party favors it's about 4 or 5 in the morning and me and my buddy Pete are the only ones left standing. We're on the sofa still drugging and drinking and The Queen is on the love seat passed out wearing a sun dress and her legs spread wide open and yeah she had underwear on. But the dog kept coming up to her and smelling her beaver and half in a coma she was just swishing the dog away with her hand. This went on for a while which gave me an idea lol. I went upstairs to the kitchen and on the counter there was a jar of JIF peanut butter I was going for some dog food but the peanut butter sounded a bit more classy lol. If some of you older guys remember back in the day peanut butter always had to be stirred because of all the oil the accumulated to the top. So I grabbed it went back downstairs and my buddy couldn't believe what I was going to do he knows me and how I like to do fucked up things (jokes) to my friends. So I opened the jar and let the dog smell it and he was going fucking nuts after one whiff, I went over to the couch and started to pour it ever so gently on The Queens underwear and this dog shot over like a bullet and started going to town on her muff me and my buddy were fucking crying from laughing so hard because for a minute there it looked to be pleasuring her until she woke up after the dog got about 15-20 licks in. You would think the The Queen or any women would be furious or even call the police but not her all of us were always so tight it was a joke for everyone for years especially after I gave her the nickname "SKIPPY".
One Forth of July I had her and her husband down on my boat to watch the fireworks from the water. I became best friends with him from day one that we met (about 4 years prior) and always wanted to tell him the story and this night was it. When I told him the story and of course we drunk off our asses the dude was laughing so hard that when he went to put his hand on the rail of the boat he missed and went head first into the ocean it was almost as funny as the Skippy story.
And it wasn't 15-20 licks more like 3 or 4

Thanks for posting because I would have never seen this. Custom you fucker payback is a bitch! I only laughed because you added the part about my husband falling off the boat. You remember what yesterday was? Do you remember your bachelor party? Ok time to play

Uh-oh...

Yeah I forgot about all that stuff lol

Pretty damn funny .........................shit there was a guy down the street from me growing up that got caught putting peanut butter on his ol johnson and letting his kitty cat lick it off wtf lmao ..............................even more fucked up this guys last name was "Leggett" and everyone called him " Lick It" for the rest of his high school career ! True Story .

IML Gear Cream!
Pretty damn funny .........................shit there was a guy down the street from me growing up that got caught putting peanut butter on his ol johnson and letting his kitty cat lick it off wtf lmao ..............................even more fucked up this guys last name was "Leggett" and everyone called him " Lick It" for the rest of his high school career ! True Story .
Thank God we were out of high school when it happened. But ask Custom what happened at his bachelor party, should get some laughs

Yea custom let's hear about the bachelor party ?

That is fucking hilarious. U should have recorded that shit. (covering faces of course)

Damn crazy how all this could happen yet you have no clue who Skippy is allegedly....

Get Shredded!
where is custom, did he piss off his colombian connection

Damn crazy how all this could happen yet you have no clue who Skippy is allegedly....

You really are a stupid fuck lol. How does this prove that she is Praet? So are you saying you want the re-sellers name? That will NEVER happen its not their fault being a re-seller. You really are stupid bro
Please continue to try to dig up info. FAIL
How are those xray machines in the post office going and any new news you can give us a heads up on? lol.

You really are a stupid fuck lol. How does this prove that she is Praet? So are you saying you want the re-sellers name? That will NEVER happen its not their fault being a re-seller. You really are stupid bro
Please continue to try to dig up info. FAIL
How are those xray machines in the post office going and any new news you can give us a heads up on? lol.
Hahah sure Custom... keep digging the hole my boy. When are you going to learn man the truth is the best route? Know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Hahah sure Custom... keep digging the hole my boy. When are you going to learn man the truth is the best route? Know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
My wife wants me to stop replying cause she sees the man crush you have for me. Sorry bro I'm taken

why the hate, did custom scam you? I miss all the soapy titty pics
Because custom is lying pos who tried to continually lie about me and write me off as a scammer myself when I kept proving he was lying and in the end he turned out to be the scammer working with scammers for the second time here now on asf. Don’t forget he was banned when he was a mod back I. The day for scamming members with Xanax, allowed back, then scams people with shit gear and acts like he’s just a rep. He’s a pos. Hope that answers your questions

Because custom is lying pos who tried to continually lie about me and write me off as a scammer myself when I kept proving he was lying and in the end he turned out to be the scammer working with scammers for the second time here now on asf. Don’t forget he was banned when he was a mod back I. The day for scamming members with Xanax, allowed back, then scams people with shit gear and acts like he’s just a rep. He’s a pos. Hope that answers your questions
You're a dumb fuck dude who cant even get a story straight lol. I was banned for fighting and insulting SheriV who was another Mod. The Xanax thing I EXPOSED a shop who would say one thing but send another. So who is lying here Heckler7 knows the xannie story to well so ask him cause it had NOTHING to do with any member lol. Its all over at I.M. never even happened here. Your lame attempts are a complete failure bwhahaha. Funny how you keep bumping these threads right after I make a post about our Fantasy Football League that by the way YOU WERE VOTED TO BE REMOVED by members. And before you say it.....I told everyone who was voting that I would not cast a vote. Would you like to hear the reasons why you were voted out? BTW its a perma ban:D

Who gives a sh!t anymore? No more or less will come
of the situation. Grow up and get over it and
move on. The rest of us get it, neither of you two thinks very highly of the other.
Everyone else I’m sure by now has formed their own opinion and judgment. It’s like you each just want to be the one to get the last word in.

Back