• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Magnum connies

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Man. So fucking weird.
Mrs stink is able to smash again. But she's terrified of getting pregnant again so soon. So we picked up some condoms. Havnt used these things in fuckin years.

Get home. Try em. Don't fit. Wait what. Spent a few minutes trying to wrestle this fucker on. And get it. Damn near choked. Me. OK. OK. It's weird. That's all.. It's been a while.. Your not used to it. Right?
Next thing ya know.shes complaining it looks like it's gonna burst off me.
Eh. We make some Bang bang, and I thought id have to cut this thing off me.

Next thing ya know. She's saying I need magnums. I laughed my ass off. Those are for donkeys n horse dick black dudes. Not your ol boy stink. Long story short. She brings me back to the store today and sends me in for these magnums.
I was so embarrassed. Like here I am ... Oh yeah I got da big dong ring up these magnums.

I'm not an egotistical dude. Never brag about dick size or anything. I actually joke that I have a tiny pecker and it's disgusting looking..

So I take this box of Maggies up. Chicks in line. In front and behind me.. I get uncomfortable.. Then wonder. Maybe this is the time to just smile. Nah wait thays creepy. Relax stink. Grab the Pringles in front of you and pay for garbage bags for your penis. You got this..
NEXT!
here I go... Pringles up... Connie's.. Lady grabs the Connie's to scan em.. Looks back up at me with this fuckin look...
I'm all worked up inside. 19 47 she says.
I hand her a 20. And rolls off my tongue uncontrollably.. It's blessing and a curse..
I receive a disgusted look and 53 cents and a recipe. Race back to the car and said...
I got that dong.
The end.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Man. So fucking weird.
Mrs stink is able to smash again. But she's terrified of getting pregnant again so soon. So we picked up some condoms. Havnt used these things in fuckin years.

Get home. Try em. Don't fit. Wait what. Spent a few minutes trying to wrestle this fucker on. And get it. Damn near choked. Me. OK. OK. It's weird. That's all.. It's been a while.. Your not used to it. Right?
Next thing ya know.shes complaining it looks like it's gonna burst off me.
Eh. We make some Bang bang, and I thought id have to cut this thing off me.

Next thing ya know. She's saying I need magnums. I laughed my ass off. Those are for donkeys n horse dick black dudes. Not your ol boy stink. Long story short. She brings me back to the store today and sends me in for these magnums.
I was so embarrassed. Like here I am ... Oh yeah I got da big dong ring up these magnums.

I'm not an egotistical dude. Never brag about dick size or anything. I actually joke that I have a tiny pecker and it's disgusting looking..

So I take this box of Maggies up. Chicks in line. In front and behind me.. I get uncomfortable.. Then wonder. Maybe this is the time to just smile. Nah wait thays creepy. Relax stink. Grab the Pringles in front of you and pay for garbage bags for your penis. You got this..
NEXT!
here I go... Pringles up... Connie's.. Lady grabs the Connie's to scan em.. Looks back up at me with this fuckin look...
I'm all worked up inside. 19 47 she says.
I hand her a 20. And rolls off my tongue uncontrollably.. It's blessing and a curse..
I receive a disgusted look and 53 cents and a recipe. Race back to the car and said...
I got that dong.
The end.

Hahahahaha blessing and a curse hahahaha

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Just use saran wrap and an elastic band like Gibbs does

The schmediums fall off me. It’s a blessing and curse... easier to convince her to try anal at least.... haha

If you’re gonna have more than one kid better off having them close in age...

Repeat after me .... “In the poopy no baby... in the poopy no baby... “

We are going to need to see a dick pic now or else we will have to start calling you ProTard#2

Oh yeah, with crumpled piece of paper date and stinkfinger ASF- Good day

Last edited:
It's procock not protard lol jk
I'll Make a Stink tag Pic after work.
Hope sausage is in meal 1 for You fellas

20170509_213146.jpg20180912_195117.jpg108825.jpg

She's gotta be feelin real Generous to give me the clearance on that back door.
Heckler for mod 2020

Dammit...I come to the pit for laughs and tits...not dick pics. Next thing we'll be seeing azza's asshole again... But, this is a gay bb forum, so I should expect them every once in awhile.

giphy.gif

Just a coffee stirrer nothing to be afraid of.

Get Shredded!
You sort of beat me to the punch- I was waiting for someone to call me gay- Im not but I figured hey, its a gay bb forum so Im doing someone a favor- Also you my friend have posted some nasty ass shit
Dammit...I come to the pit for laughs and tits...not dick pics. Next thing we'll be seeing azza's asshole again... But, this is a gay bb forum, so I should expect them every once in awhile.

giphy.gif

You sort of beat me to the punch- I was waiting for someone to call me gay- Im not but I figured hey, its a gay bb forum so Im doing someone a favor- Also you my friend have posted some nasty ass shit
Eh the gehness was on my part. I like to stir the pot sometimes. Lol. 5am I don't think clearly. Here's some. Penis. Good morning. Lmao

Lmao...post one clit pic and suddenly you have a reputation. :roflmao: It's all good, i'm just giving stink some shit. Like the clit pic, it invites comment. Pretty sure stink's dick is still bigger than that clit was. :winkfinger:

Took a bath last night so I'm going by stunk today

you gotta find where they get the condoms for the huge dildos, go to dildosrus and type in custom10 for discount

I think I past the curse down to my son. Everyone whose been around during diaper change makes comments about his size. Lmao. We all call him moose

Back