• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pit mod

This is gonna be good 😂

Thanks guys and thanks Monte for the endorsement. Down here today is a holiday so I'm taking the wife and kids to their Aunt's farm for a little fishing and horseback riding. Of course a little gun play too lol.

Thought that fag progress was put mod but he’s Mia since black star died

I dont know about custom- he might not create enough drama to be a pit mod cuz Im thinking he wont swing the temporary ban hammer
His content is pretty good though, specifically the wife nudes.

Custom or mighty mouse for the job

I nominate myself as pitmaster. As official pitmaster, my first order of business would be.
1. More nudes from customs wife
2. Mighty mouse needs to post vids while smashed
3. Make charley a mod so he can ban cunts

That is it for now

IML Gear Cream!
I dont know about custom- he might not create enough drama to be a pit mod cuz Im thinking he wont swing the temporary ban hammer
His content is pretty good though, specifically the wife nudes.
Pit mods can't really ban anyone.... Or do pretty much anything lol.

Pit mods can't really ban anyone.... Or do pretty much anything lol.
I thought mods got paid a minimum of 1000 I’m gearz every month and two weeks a year in Arnold’s corvette.

Isnt the pit supposed to be naked bitches and despair???

I'm thinking Gunrack for Pit mod. Pleasantly irreverent, funny as fuck.

Custom needs a new dedicated subforum... Custom's Corner?

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I'm thinking Gunrack for Pit mod. Pleasantly irreverent, funny as fuck.

Custom needs a new dedicated subforum... Custom's Corner?
Customs corner is gold. I also bet 99% of the members that saw this post had to look up irreverent. Except me of course

You'd have to go through Dorian but he's small now

I'd hit that :)

Isnt the pit supposed to be naked bitches and despair???

Naw really it should be for us to talk shit about every and any god damn paid source here. Should be a real rule free zone, tell it how it is. Not a Pit (don’t break rules) no rules apply zone

Shit got comical that’s why I stopped giving 2 shits.

Cough cough - like when I warned about advanced labs but got the ban for lab bashing. Yep 2 weeks later ran off with money! I mean he ded now so who gives 2 fucks.

If god damn H-AS has a bad blood result some mutha fucca should be able to come here and call him/her/chick with dick out!

If Arnold spams us with a sub par lab we should be able to talk shit about it.

I’m older and wiser now and realize this is shit we put in our bodies but we buy the shit without asking simple questions like....... what filter you using to filter your product.

But instead it’s. Here is this lab it’s g2g buy away.

God damn Jameson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naw really it should be for us to talk shit about every and any god damn paid source here. Should be a real rule free zone, tell it how it is. Not a Pit (don’t break rules) no rules apply zone

Shit got comical that’s why I stopped giving 2 shits.

Cough cough - like when I warned about advanced labs but got the ban for lab bashing. Yep 2 weeks later ran off with money! I mean he ded now so who gives 2 fucks.

If god damn H-AS has a bad blood result some mutha fucca should be able to come here and call him/her/chick with dick out!

If Arnold spams us with a sub par lab we should be able to talk shit about it.

I’m older and wiser now and realize this is shit we put in our bodies but we buy the shit without asking simple questions like....... what filter you using to filter your product.

But instead it’s. Here is this lab it’s g2g buy away.

God damn Jameson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't like heavy metals and cooking oil?
It's great for bulking

Back