• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts/advice on this supplement?

GottaGetGains

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AAS_Methyldrol_D6.jpg

I have taken this two times. I've read the compounds over and over again:
[FONT=&quot]6a-chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one AKA Hexadrone (25mg per serving)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine AKA Dymethazine or DMZ (10mg)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2,17a-Dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1 -en-3-one AKA Methylstenbolone or Msten (5m)[/FONT]

Now, each time I have taken this I legit gain 10-17 pounds every time. Obviously not just muscle. I also get insane strength increases. This is sold as a pro-hormone, but what gets me... is that its not hard to find and I know pro-hormones are illegal so what the hell is this stuff and why do these supplement websites sell it with no fear. It is the only thing I have taken before I decided to man up an pin test-e that gave me legit results. Now I will say I was dumb and foolish to take it. If I were to take it again I would want to do blood work and see what the hell is really going on. Not only that, I would want a legit PCT and not the shit ass herbs that you can buy as a ''stack'' on the supplement sites because whatever this is, it crashes you afterwards.
So, maybe it was placebo? hell I don't know. Looking for thoughts on this as it crossed my mind. I also understand I may of reacted well because it was my first time using. I just wanted to share because if it isn't some lethal/illegal shit than maybe someone could consider using it because its very easy to buy and not to expensive.
Was also wondering if it would be something to consider running alongside a test-E cycle.

This is what I know about each compound. (What I've gathered on websites):

[FONT=&quot]- Hexadrone is a non methylated prohormone used for dry gains and increases in strength. Hexadrone is a very versatile prohormone effective when taken on its own and excellent for stacking with other compounds like in AAS Methyldrol D6. Unlike other prohormones Hexadrone is already an active compound and needs no conversion in the body to exert its muscle and strength building effects. In addition to being non methylated meaning there are no side effects on the liver Hexadrone does not convert to estrogen so gyno is virtually impossible. Many users compare the results of Hexadrone to that of Epistane or Halodrol. It is great for a cutting cycle or for adding lean hard muscle mass which is why it is so great when stacked with other bulking compounds.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
- DMZ
is a prohormone typically used for lean, dry full muscle gains, increased vascularity and zero water retention.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Methylstenbolone or Msten provides users with increases in size, mass, and strength. Advertised as a Superdrol replacement methylstenbolone retains little to no water like superdrol allowing users to bulk up but not lose muscle definition. With little water retention, users have much fuller-looking muscle making Msten more favorable than Superdrol was. Methylstenbolone is a DHT derivative so aromatization is virtually nonexistent but precautions should be taken to be on the safer side of things. Methylstenbolone is a methylated prohormone in order to resist being metabolized by the liver which comes with a mild amount of liver toxicity so it is a must that users take proper on cycle support while using any product that contains methylstenbolone prohormone.[/FONT]

Sounds good... if it’s legit. I’ve tried MSten before. I gained insane amounts of strength on a 4 week cycle. All lifts went up by about 20-30lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't speak for that brand or that product but those compounds are legit.

Hexadrone is dry think Var and DMZ and msten combo is solid.

Iron Mag Labs had super dmz which was 15mgs of each and if you took even 1 capsule you can easily pack on 5-10lbs in a week or two.

Dimethazine is a potent oral designer steroid, basically two superdrol molecule bound together. Methylstenbolone is what was in the old IDS mass tabs, those were the shit. Big strength gains. Not sure what the other one is without looking it up.

I hope you're not taking it by itself. I'm assuming you lost a lot of the gains if you did. It's a potent and toxic combination that is kinda overkill. One or the other. No need for both.

Not sure where you're finding it because those are both designer steroids that are now scheduled

Dimethazine is a potent oral designer steroid, basically two superdrol molecule bound together. Methylstenbolone is what was in the old IDS mass tabs, those were the shit. Big strength gains. Not sure what the other one is without looking it up.

I hope you're not taking it by itself. I'm assuming you lost a lot of the gains if you did. It's a potent and toxic combination that is kinda overkill. One or the other. No need for both.

Not sure where you're finding it because those are both designer steroids that are now scheduled
Spot on with your observations.

If you can get your hands on this, and it's legit, it will certainly put some size on you. It would be a very toxic combo and you are likely going to require lots of organ support and proper hydration just to be safe. Let us know if you give it a go. I'm not curious.

Back