• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Game of Thrones

stang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is their a better series than this? Great show. Justified is a close 2nd.

What is your favorite series?

Never whatched that but might have to check it out. there is a new show on history called Vikings that's really good and worth checking out. I was hooked from the first episode.

Great call. I forgot about Vikings. That would be #3 on my list. Ragnar is a badass, his wife even more so (believe she is AY) think next season when they have at least twice the budget to work with it will be even better

Vikings is a very good show. My top 3 are

in no REAL specific order.

1. Game of Thrones
2. The Bible
3. Vikings

I been hooked on Games since the first season.

After many people kept suggesting the Bible I watched it. Only have seen 1. Reading its one thing, but when I saw the images it gave me a very different perspective.

A lot of people mention The walking dead, haven't had time to watch it yet.

Any of you seen the new Spartacus?

I haven't watched GOT yet but I'll catch up. One of the best shows ever was The Wire. Running now I'm hooked on the walking dead and breaking bad.

Walking dead, game of thrones, before those the shield was my life lol

I enjoy Breaking Bad. Has the new season started, and isn't this supposed to be the last?

Cable networks like A&E, TNT, etc have really impressed me on a lot of the series they have put on. In the past is was always the main 4 (ABC, CBS, NBC, & Fox) now it seems all of the great series are on HBO, Showtime, and the aforementioned

Who would of ever thought the History channel would have a bad ass series about Vikings

Addicted to Breaking Bad and Walking Dead..haven't gave Game of Thrones a chance yet, but looks like I need to!

Here is my list in order
1. Sons of Anarchy
2. Breaking Bad
3. Game of thrones
4. Southland
5. Vikings

Better? Maybe breaking bad but in a completely different way. This show is badass, especially with all the tits.

Better? Maybe breaking bad but in a completely different way. This show is badass, especially with all the tits.

I was catching up on season #2 the other night and couldn't help but notice one fuck scene, tits wobbling and ass grinding away, fade right into another unrelated fuck scene, tits wobbling furiously. I thought this is my kind of show. Not even The Sopranos had fuck-scene-to-fuck-scene segues that I can recall. :)

I'm really liking the Following with Kevin Bacon. It's not Bad. Other than that, GOT and Spartacus is the only two shows that I'm currently watching.

Totally, she wouldn't of given one away without knowing for sure that one of them would.

Back