• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mike Lindell sued by Dominion

This will backfire

When "Discovery" occurs, and they reveal that the users manual itself talks about "adjudicating" ballots, and then we show that in multiple states, that the Ballots were intentionally mis aligned, so they would automatically be rejected and allow the Election Staff to Adjudicate, aka post towards Biden

Not only will it reveal fraud. It will reveal conspiracy.

I welcome this suit with open arms. Laughing.

These people are fools. Only the Dems will believe this will go in their favor.

If Dems had brains they wouldnt know how to function properly, hence the retarded way in which they carry themselves within their retarded cult of brainless Tardz.
Everything they do backfires hilariously.

Libturdz :roflmao:

This will backfire

When "Discovery" occurs, and they reveal that the users manual itself talks about "adjudicating" ballots, and then we show that in multiple states, that the Ballots were intentionally mis aligned, so they would automatically be rejected and allow the Election Staff to Adjudicate, aka post towards Biden

Not only will it reveal fraud. It will reveal conspiracy.

I welcome this suit with open arms. Laughing.

These people are fools. Only the Dems will believe this will go in their favor.

You really think Dominion would file a billion dollar law suit knowing that they would open themselves up for discovery if they had done something wrong? Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when people dont like the message they attack the messenger, hard to see what this guys end game is, maybe he thinks he'll pay the price now and get a cabinet position in 2024

when people dont like the message they attack the messenger, hard to see what this guys end game is, maybe he thinks he'll pay the price now and get a cabinet position in 2024

That’s pretty simple given that Dominion just filed a billion dollar lawsuit against this guy. I’m sure he’s going to be paying plenty.

That’s pretty simple given that Dominion just filed a billion dollar lawsuit against this guy. I’m sure he’s going to be paying plenty.

I think they could easily win if they prove any amount of fraud is committed by the user and noth the machine. that said politics really isnt about logic anymore you have to fight feelings with feelings if you want to win these little wars

I think they could easily win if they prove any amount of fraud is committed by the user and noth the machine. that said politics really isnt about logic anymore you have to fight feelings with feelings if you want to win these little wars

I’m certain what he and others have claimed about dominion and fraud has devastated that company. He’s going to have to prove his claims in court. If he can’t, he’s fucked.

Considering the guy in Georgia was bragging they were "working really hard" and just finished a batch of ~130K ballots and the adjudication rate was like 97%...yeah... Just a "small" window of opportunity for some cheating there.

IML Gear Cream!

Doubtful the Harris administration will hire him.

Considering the guy in Georgia was bragging they were "working really hard" and just finished a batch of ~130K ballots and the adjudication rate was like 97%...yeah... Just a "small" window of opportunity for some cheating there.
altho there is plenty of these claims and even people on video saying they commited fraud, this will not make it to evidence pretty sure its all going to be swept away. like I have been saying the street soldiers will be the first to go. they are already arresting people for voting fraud, it will be kept very quiet

Doubtful the Harris administration will hire him.
lolz, dont be so sure, they dont call him sleepy joe for nothing, may be a deal if he can guarantee the best nights sleep he ever had

altho there is plenty of these claims and even people on video saying they commited fraud, this will not make it to evidence pretty sure its all going to be swept away. like I have been saying the street soldiers will be the first to go. they are already arresting people for voting fraud, it will be kept very quiet

I'm afraid you're right. SCOTUS has already said there would be rioting in the streets if they confirmed the fraud. I look for life to get harder so the masses have something more urgent to worry about (basic needs...food, gas, shelter).

I'm afraid you're right. SCOTUS has already said there would be rioting in the streets if they confirmed the fraud. I look for life to get harder so the masses have something more urgent to worry about (basic needs...food, gas, shelter).
get a diesel truck and you can brew bio diesel at home, FTW

These lawsuits are merely about optics.

If the Dems were so sure Biden won, they wouldn't have DC covered in walls ,which they said didn't work under Trump.

They wouldn't be actively attacking Trump.

They wouldn't be making up a false flag saying Trump supporters were going to descend onto DC on March 4tj for President Trump's inauguration.

They also wouldn't be trying to actively hide he fact that Italy already has the Individual in Custody who uploaded the algorithm to cheat the Elections.

They wouldn't be trying to hide Jovan Pullitzers evidence that the Election Machines were hooked into the Internet during the Elections.

This lawsuit will effectively prove the fraud that Peter Navarro has shown time and time again.

Also the CEO of Dominion was dumb enough to put on his IG or Twitter acct that Trump would lose the Election and that "he made sure."

I feel like some people in this thread are missing alot of evidence and facts that do exist and will come forward.

From Parler: Lindell said he was "very, very happy" about the lawsuit, adding "I have all the evidence on them."

From Parler: Lindell said he was "very, very happy" about the lawsuit, adding "I have all the evidence on them."

Don’t hold your breath. Do you really think a multi million dollar company, probably billion, would sue someone opening themselves up to investigation if they thought there was a chance they had done something wrong and the defendant could prove it? Do you realize how dumb that would make them? I’m not talking dumb, I stuck my finger in a socket. I’m talking I walked outside and started chewing on the the telephone wire dumb. Really? Do you have any fucking idea how stupid that sounds? Or how about mike Lindell the fucking lunatic asshole who was selling the cure for Covid late last year and was sued for claiming his pillows cured diseases was making all this shit up. Think about it for a second and let me know.

BREAKING: http://MyPillow.com is offering a huge discount if you use the promo code POSO at checkout.

Cancel Culture is BS

Tanya and I have had MyPillow for over a year now and it's just as good as the day we took it out of the package

EvbVesGXMAIT_v9

Get Shredded!
You really think Dominion would file a billion dollar law suit knowing that they would open themselves up for discovery if they had done something wrong? Really?

Logic and right wing ideology do not mix well together. Trump lost a free and fair election because he was an ass hole and not very popular. These ding dings think because he had big rallies that proves favorability. The Grateful Dead used to fill stadiums with crowds 10 times as large as any Trump rally, yet only a few people have the Dead in the play list. BTW the AZ republican party led an audit of dominion voting machines and proved there was no vote switching. Voter fraud is a crime that would leave a literal paper trail. There is no way a crime of that magnitude could be hidden. My Pillow is soon to be a subsidiary of Dominion.

Logic and right wing ideology do not mix well together. Trump lost a free and fair election because he was an ass hole and not very popular. These ding dings think because he had big rallies that proves favorability. The Grateful Dead used to fill stadiums with crowds 10 times as large as any Trump rally, yet only a few people have the Dead in the play list. BTW the AZ republican party led an audit of dominion voting machines and proved there was no vote switching. Voter fraud is a crime that would leave a literal paper trail. There is no way a crime of that magnitude could be hidden. My Pillow is soon to be a subsidiary of Dominion.

Free and fair ? Tell that to Clarence Thomas and Alito.

AZ Republicans have audited Dominion - not even close

Unpopular asshole ? Asshole yes, unpopular no.

You got your money's worth on that hit of acid you dropped at that dead concert ...

This election is gonna bite dems in the ass either at this trial, or midterms. They are right to hide behind barbed wire fences and machine guns.

You got your money's worth on that hit of acid you dropped at that dead concert ...

This election is gonna bite dems in the ass either at this trial, or midterms. They are right to hide behind barbed wire fences and machine guns.

Those 2 idiots are sipping on koolaid man! ...cmon if Trump acted or behaved like Biden is now .. Nancy Pelosi and this 2 kool aid drinkers would be having a fit claiming hes unfit and should be removed from office:coffee:....

Powell, Giuliani and Lindell are fucked. I can’t wait till these idiots are sued. They deserve it. Snake oil salesmen.

Thomas even said the law suit, if heard, would not change the outcome of the election, At no point did he imply fraud occurred. And forensic audit, yes it happened. You all have been lied to by a single POS who showed the world he has zero class. Just because that Umpalumpa looking mother fucker told you all he was cheated you believed him. Straight up suckers.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/m...f-elections-equipment-no-irregularities-found

wait are you trying to say biden was more popular? c mon man

cq5dam.thumbnail.767.431.margin.png

Thomas even said the law suit, if heard, would not change the outcome of the election, At no point did he imply fraud occurred. And forensic audit, yes it happened. You all have been lied to by a single POS who showed the world he has zero class. Just because that Umpalumpa looking mother fucker told you all he was cheated you believed him. Straight up suckers.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/m...f-elections-equipment-no-irregularities-found

Well no fucking shit! You’re wasting your time though. They’ll believe anything he says. Remember when trump claimed election fraud before the 2016 election took place? He never thought he was going to win so he was crying fraud back then too. As soon as he won, surprise surprise. Never heard election fraud again till the 2020 election. He’s a coward, liar and a cheat.

BREAKING: http://MyPillow.com is offering a huge discount if you use the promo code POSO at checkout.

Cancel Culture is BS

Tanya and I have had MyPillow for over a year now and it's just as good as the day we took it out of the package

EvbVesGXMAIT_v9

His pillows are shit. I returned mine. Wouldn’t take them if he game them to me except to start fires. What a dishonest, low-life, snake oil salesman. He’s going to need all that money you’re giving him to pay for his lawyers. He’ll be pissing your money away in no time.

wait are you trying to say biden was more popular? c mon man

cq5dam.thumbnail.767.431.margin.png
Won by over 7 million votes and current rating is higher than Trump ever was. Trump could barely crack 50% throughout his entire term.

Sure he does. Keep buying his bullshit and he’ll happily sell it to you. He’s fucked! I’m going to enjoy watching this piece of shit go down in flames. He’s been licking trumps asshole since you guys started buying his pillows knowing he’d make more money doing so.

Back