• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

More BS CARDIO Advice From Mike O'Hearn!

I don’t listen to a word he says I don’t give a fuck how long he’s been working out. He’s not natty!!!!!!! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t listen to a word he says I don’t give a fuck how long he’s been working out. He’s not natty!!!!!!! Lmao

And talks a lot of shit like most of those low-information Youtube fitness jokers. Rich Piana is above his BS in comparison.

Suggesting cardio isn't necessary or shouldn't be done is reckless.
It’s not necessary. A caloric deficit or surplus is necessary depending on goals. What exact advice that he gave was wrong? You might not like him but that doesn’t mean his advice was bad

And talks a lot of shit like most of those low-information Youtube fitness jokers. Rich Piana is above his BS in comparison.
What advice that he gave is incorrect? What does Rich Piana have to do with this?

What advice that he gave is incorrect? What does Rich Piana have to do with this?

I don’t think Mindless has cognitive abilities anymore. He just types words to kinda sorta sound like he’s included in conversations. You called his bullshit out so he’ll ignore this thread and move onto another one to try out.

Fucker has over 10,500 posts and I date anyone to find ONE tidbit of info that’s remotely helpful.

It’s not necessary. A caloric deficit or surplus is necessary depending on goals. What exact advice that he gave was wrong? You might not like him but that doesn’t mean his advice was bad

Cardio is absolutely necessary. Period.

It’s not just for trying to burn calories to be lean.

It’s mandatory for proper heart health. You heart is a muscle. Your MOST important muscle.

The vast benefits of cardio stem far from merely seeking a calorie deficit.

It’s mandatory for proper heart health. You heart is a muscle. Your MOST important muscle.

Heart muscle is always working. 247. Why does it need more exercise ?

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Heart muscle is always working. 247. Why does it need more exercise ?

Yes.

But just like any muscle, exercise keeps your heart strong as you age, and actually makes it stronger.

I mean, you use your biceps everyday, all day and yet we still train them? And if you don’t, as a man gets older... his muscles atrophy and sag.

Cardio also Keeps your heart working optimally and more efficient. So also works on helping blood pressure.

Idk, to me this is such a basic thing.

Yes.

But just like any muscle, exercise keeps your heart strong as you age, and actually makes it stronger.

I mean, you use your biceps everyday, all day and yet we still train them? And if you don’t, as a man gets older... his muscles atrophy and sag.

Cardio also Keeps your heart working optimally and more efficient. So also works on helping blood pressure.

Bicep isn't working to pump the whole body. Even when I sleep. Biceps get rest. Heart doesn't.

its not necessary. It’s not essential to living. It’s not essential to loving a long life. It’s not essential to losing fat. It’s not a necessity. How is it necessary? People can be healthy without cardio they do it all the time.

Yes.

This board is like bodybuilding.com but with steroids. You guys believe the dumbest shit. You’ve got a “knowledgeable” and respected member here who couldn’t hack it on a board with actual competitors and people who know what they’re talking about. You’ve got a guy here who’s a rep trying to do a q&a when he’s nowhere near ready to give anyone advice. It blows my mind some oh the shit you guys think. Most of you shouldn’t be using steroids in the first place.

Yes.

That’s the problem you don’t even understand the “basic” things. You should shut up and learn more.

its not necessary. It’s not essential to living. It’s not essential to loving a long life. It’s not essential to losing fat. It’s not a necessity. How is it necessary? People can be healthy without cardio they do it all the time.
I was just messing with Augustine.

Cardio definitely improves your health markers

It improves HDL.

It increases your Total Lung capacity

Increases the number of Alveoli in the lungs

It lowers your resting heart rate

Conditions your body for Anaerbic (in case of sprints/HIIT) and Aerobic (In case of LISS) respiration.

People with conditioned lungs, were less prone to CoVid morbidities.

It causes formation of collateral vasculation in heart. Which can help in case of blocked arteries.

Is it necessary for bodybuilding ? NOPE
Is it essential for life? NOPE

Will it improve health markers ? HELL YESS

I was just messing with Augustine.

Cardio definitely improves your health markers

It improves HDL.

It increases your Total Lung capacity

Increases the number of Alveoli in the lungs

It lowers your resting heart rate

Conditions your body for Anaerbic (in case of sprints/HIIT) and Aerobic (In case of LISS) respiration.

People with conditioned lungs, were less prone to CoVid morbidities.

It causes formation of collateral vasculation in heart. Which can help in case of blocked arteries.

Is it necessary for bodybuilding ? NOPE
Is it essential for life? NOPE

Will it improve health markers ? HELL YESS

I agree with you but he said it’s necessary. It is not necessary. Is it useful? Yes. But to say that it is necessary is objectively false. Losing fat is better for overall health than cardio. Cardio is a tool that can be used.

I agree with you but he said it’s necessary. It is not necessary. Is it useful? Yes. But to say that it is necessary is objectively false. Losing fat is better for overall health than cardio. Cardio is a tool that can be used.

Your a dumb cunt.

Necessary?? For what? Weight loss or life?!?

Yeah, you can lose weight without cardio.

But as was said by not just me, it’s necessary for overall healthy living!!!

You are a stupid cocksucker.

You take someone who doesn’t do cardio... like you, and have them run 2 miles. And you would never fucking make it. Bc your out of shape.

No cardiovascular capability.

You might just see the importance after you fail a simple physical fitness test. Even if you “look” good.

Wasting my time with you. Dumb as a fucking rock.

You don’t like hearing this bc it doesn’t fit your narrative. Bc you don’t do cardio

One day when you drop dead of a heart attack you will wish you had. But your corpse will look so fit on tren.

Dick

Yeah, and every cardiologist (you know, trained doctors who specialize in the heart kinda thing) would adamantly disagree with your ignorant ass.

Yeah, and every cardiologist (you know, trained doctors who specialize in the heart kinda thing) would adamantly disagree with your ignorant ass.

you’re just an idiot. Food is necessary, breathing is necessary. Cardio is not necessary. You fucking retard. It is not a necessity. It is a useful tool. It’s recommended to do it but that does not meet the requirement for necessity. How stupid are you?

Get Shredded!
I guess Peloton, precor, and every company in the entire world that makes bikes, elipticals, treadmills, etc have all been full of shit these past 50 years.

We have all been duped into believing we needed cardio. When we should have been listening to some giant dickhead on steroid forum.

Fuck the proven results. The science. The doctors. The trainers.

This GUY knows!!

Lolz

Your a dumb cunt.

Necessary?? For what? Weight loss or life?!?

Yeah, you can lose weight without cardio.

But as was said by not just me, it’s necessary for overall healthy living!!!

You are a stupid cocksucker.

You take someone who doesn’t do cardio... like you, and have them run 2 miles. And you would never fucking make it. Bc your out of shape.

No cardiovascular capability.

You might just see the importance after you fail a simple physical fitness test. Even if you “look” good.

Wasting my time with you. Dumb as a fucking rock.

You don’t like hearing this bc it doesn’t fit your narrative. Bc you don’t do cardio

One day when you drop dead of a heart attack you will wish you had. But your corpse will look so fit on tren.

Dick

😂 I don’t take tren. I don’t run heavy cycles period. All my health markers are damn near perfect. My narrative is truth and facts.
You and most of the posters here should not ever give any advice.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess Peloton, precor, and every company in the entire world that makes bikes, elipticals, treadmills, etc have all been full of shit these past 50 years.

We have all been duped into believing we needed cardio. When we should have been listening to some giant dickhead on steroid forum.

Fuck the proven results. The science. The doctors. The trainers.

This GUY knows!!

Lolz

do you not understand the definition of necessity? Are so dense

I don’t take tren. I don’t run heavy cycles period. All my health markers are damn near perfect. My narrative is truth and facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah.

Let’s all listen to you:)

I am going to hit the gym today. Tell them what you said.

They will probably start removing all the cardio machines on your recommendation.

Anyone asks?? They are not necessary you idiot. Move along and lift.

Start a movement too. Pretty soon all the gyms will follow your recommendation.

Poor peloton will go out of business now.

Let’s stop exercising all together. Not necessary. Make it a social experiment. See how long ppl live just “eating right.”

Oh I missed this entertainment. So good.

Fight to the death !!!!!

When we talk about cardio section of the Gym. Mostly you find women and faggots there

This is a topic that I get sick of hearing.
It's very rare that people stay on the topic on the importance, and all depends on what goal is being achieved.
But how can anyone argue about this.

Cardio is probably the healthiest thing a human being can do besides eating clean. Is cardio 100% necessary to appear better on the surface? No. Clearly genetics and diet will do this but we're talking about the surface.
Cardio, eating healthy and getting plenty of rest and getting rid of stress in your life is probably the best thing a human being can do, like ever.

Yeah.

Let’s all listen to you:)

I am going to hit the gym today. Tell them what you said.

They will probably start removing all the cardio machines on your recommendation.

Anyone asks?? They are not necessary you idiot. Move along and lift.

Start a movement too. Pretty soon all the gyms will follow your recommendation.

Poor peloton will go out of business now.

Let’s stop exercising all together. Not necessary. Make it a social experiment. See how long ppl live just “eating right.”

you really do have piss poor critical thinking abilities. I said it’s useful. It is helpful. I agreed with the other who wasn’t a dumb ass that doesn’t think in extremes. It is good to do for health but it literally is not necessary to be helpful. Also using companies that make a product as an example of why something is necessary is truly stupid. How dumb are you really?
going to the gym isn’t necessary either. However it is extremely useful. Do you understand? You are wrong.

Last edited:
😂 I don’t take tren. I don’t run heavy cycles period. All my health markers are damn near perfect. My narrative is truth and facts.

- - - Updated - - -

The irony in your statement with telling people that they should not give advice when you were the one the other day telling me that Primo is not painful and that it's the lab or Carrier oil. Truth and facts? Well you missed with that one being factual. Also is it entirely necessary to be name-calling and belittling members? All of this nonsense is about as useless as a white crayon.
Let's do better than this.

The irony in your statement with telling people that they should not give advice when you were the one the other day telling me that Primo is not painful and that it's the lab or Carrier oil. Truth and facts? Well you missed with that one being factual. Also is it entirely necessary to be name-calling and belittling members? All of this nonsense is about as useless as a white crayon.
primo isn’t always painful. I’ve used primo e several times with no pip. JPal is painless, gearmazon, Paramexer was painless. I’m sure the labs you pimp for do have painful primo. Truth and facts

My primo doesn't hurt though

primo isn’t always painful. I’ve used primo e several times with no pip. JPal is painless, gearmazon, Paramexer was painless. I’m sure the labs you pimp for do have painful primo. Truth and facts

I never said that it is "always" painful, I simply ask people in a unrelated thread to this one if they have issues particularly themselves with primo and quite a few people responded :) It has always been painful for me including Rx primo that used to be on the market once upon a time.
But I figured you would at least try or put forth your best effort to come back with a half ass sarcastic response..
Again, there really is no need for it and it is entirely unnecessary.

- - - Updated - - -

My primo doesn't hurt though

Primo only hurts me when I do it on cardio days hahah

Back