• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Conspiracy corner

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, so it says " the event grows closer " ? It seems to show troop buildups in D.C. and Switzerland.

Even more bizarre, but I keep hearing this over the past 5 years is the technology from space ( space force ?) Can put a advertisement in space, like Coca Cola. Well they can make anything appear in space. UFO, nuclear mushroom cloud, even cook a city like a ant under a magnifying glass ?

Is it true, what does it mean ? Don't bet against technology, and what it means I have no clue ...

Attachments

• 1619735592106837878840.jpg
    1619735592106837878840.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
Here's a fun one. Sept a company called Global Resorces Systems, starts thousands of IP addresses a month before the election. On Jan 20th all kinds of government deptments start using them.

The question is - how did they know joe would be president ?

Well that’s easy Silly. They know because we are living in a simulation. Sheesh! Lol

Here's a fun one. Sept a company called Global Resorces Systems, starts thousands of IP addresses a month before the election. On Jan 20th all kinds of government deptments start using them.

The question is - how did they know joe would be president ?

The latest. Rudy J says he was woke up at 7am by 7 FBI agents. Their warrant calls for electronic devices, so they take phones, tablets, pagers, but not his desktop hard drive. So being a lawyer he says " hey you have to take this computer, or your breaking the law ".?
They say non no, we won't take that ...

Now the funny part is Rudy says Hunters whole laptop is on his desktop, but they knew it was on there. Had they taken it, they would have had to investigate Hunter.

Howed they know ?

The latest. Rudy J says he was woke up at 7am by 7 FBI agents. Their warrant calls for electronic devices, so they take phones, tablets, pagers, but not his desktop hard drive. So being a lawyer he says " hey you have to take this computer, or your breaking the law ".?
They say non no, we won't take that ...

Now the funny part is Rudy says Hunters whole laptop is on his desktop, but they knew it was on there. Had they taken it, they would have had to investigate Hunter.

Howed they know ?

Rudy actually told them what was on it. They wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole.

* Hyperinflation creates Social Unrest. *

Totally believe this one. Not everyone moves forward during inflation. The ones left behind get pretty angry about it. The athoritys try to get ahead of it by making war against those who fall behind. Unfortunately only the wealthy benefit, as the poor become imprisoned.

Attachments

• 16197719745091095852969.jpg
    16197719745091095852969.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
DDT Insecticide

Popular story goes that in the 60s, malaria was nearly exterminated. The population boom made the powers that be - nervous ...

They outlawed it, and today we have to put up with " send mosquito nets to Africa ". They don't need nets, they need DDT.

An oldie, but a good one around a campfire.

Train loads of lumber stacked up. They are holding up the economy, and all this is a pre planned event to increase their control ?

I'm always like " who are they, so I can go kick their ass " ? Wether I believe it or not ?

Attachments

• 1619773971783-173465650.jpg
    1619773971783-173465650.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
Interesting point : the fact that we die fuels conspiracy. For example, any dudes on C 130s spraying DDT on the third world are all dead now ?

Hey bro I got a legit question for you and I’m not being a dick. Im honestly asking for an answer. Whenever you say “they” who or what are you referring to? And please don’t just say Democratis or Libtards or anything like that. I’m looking for something a little more specific. Is it like those Bildaburgh(sp?)people or like a small group of Masons? The Clintons? Some other rich family? I mean who’s at the top of this evil regime that is slowly taking over. Everyone is always saying “they” but I never know who “they” are. Also it seems like all these negative things happening are focused on the United States. Where does the rest of the world fit into all this shit like the one world government idea? So basically if America falls everyone else on earth will just fall into place for a takeover by this evil person or people? I’m not being a dick either it just seems like all this stuff is always centered around the United States. Are we really that important?

Train loads of lumber stacked up. They are holding up the economy, and all this is a pre planned event to increase their control ?

I'm always like " who are they, so I can go kick their ass " ? Wether I believe it or not ?

There are riots and governmental collapse taking place across the globe. Just a few months ago a large number of country leaders resigned...

Generally speaking, “they” relates to the evil. But.... and I know im gonna take heat for this one....

”they” is the world banking system... and yes, if the US falls, it doesn’t bode well for the rest of the globe.... cept maybe China and Iran... maybe Russia. In general, communism will rise globally and the people of the world will be enslaved by giant corporate communist banking systems...

there’s some good info out there on bitchute that talks about ww2 and the rise of the global world bank .... the big names... you know ... the “head Jews” not to be confused with the Jewish people.... these ones are the frauds that are in control of everything related to economy.

didn’t mean to answer for ama... he might see it differently... but there is an elite group of people... who want total control over resources that everybody needs to survive. And they have the money and the power to get it done. And they love communism... the want to dictate to the citizens of the world every single aspect of our daily lives... less for you, more for me mentality.

That's exactly what I say too. Who are " They " ?

From experience you do start to understand a little of who they are.

You see ( or are ) company's where hundreds of people work their ass off for peanuts, while one man ( the owner and family ) make insane large money. It's actually embarrassing if your the owner, and it's always a secret.

Politics are no different, there is always " the big guy " that have intern working for free, and staffers working for wages.

So, yes, they are the 5% that control the 95% . In china it's easy to know who they are, but in the capitalism west it's not so easy.

No worries Milt, cause I agree with that, and you nailed it. With billions of people in the world, should we even know George Soroses name ?

Back in the 90s I had a friend who's gross revenue was 40 million, it was a 10% business and he made 4 million a year. He paid his employees 16k a year, and that's just the way it is

Hmmmm well I appreciate the responses. I’m just struggling to be able to blame it on a banking system or a large corporation. I mean I get what your saying and I’m sure your right but I guess I was hoping to be able to focus on a specific group or individual. I wanted to be able to get mad at some evil guy sitting in his mansion secretly making these decisions behind the scenes. Now I guess that was a simpleton way of looking at things. I guess I should stop asking questions cause I don’t think I’m ever gonna get all this stuff.

There are riots and governmental collapse taking place across the globe. Just a few months ago a large number of country leaders resigned...

Generally speaking, “they” relates to the evil. But.... and I know im gonna take heat for this one....

”they” is the world banking system... and yes, if the US falls, it doesn’t bode well for the rest of the globe.... cept maybe China and Iran... maybe Russia. In general, communism will rise globally and the people of the world will be enslaved by giant corporate communist banking systems...

there’s some good info out there on bitchute that talks about ww2 and the rise of the global world bank .... the big names... you know ... the “head Jews” not to be confused with the Jewish people.... these ones are the frauds that are in control of everything related to economy.

didn’t mean to answer for ama... he might see it differently... but there is an elite group of people... who want total control over resources that everybody needs to survive. And they have the money and the power to get it done. And they love communism... the want to dictate to the citizens of the world every single aspect of our daily lives... less for you, more for me mentality.

Hmmmm well I appreciate the responses. I’m just struggling to be able to blame it on a banking system or a large corporation. I mean I get what your saying and I’m sure your right but I guess I was hoping to be able to focus on a specific group or individual. I wanted to be able to get mad at some evil guy sitting in his mansion secretly making these decisions behind the scenes. Now I guess that was a simpleton way of looking at things. I guess I should stop asking questions cause I don’t think I’m ever gonna get all this stuff.

honestly, it’s just a burden to bear the more you learn about how the world works. Human suffering .... the ‘they’ that are responsible.... you want to do something to make it better for those of us who break our backs just to stay poor.... but there’s nothing you really can do.

ignorance is bliss... and quite frankly , I’d rather be happy. Life is short and everybody gets theirs in the end.

don’t fill your head with misery, just hold your wife and your kids tight and let them know you love them daily. Bout all a man can do really...

That's the secret formula right there for you guys looking to escape.

Realestate is a common man's best shot. You have to make it a 10% business.

Say a 100 condo, after mortgage, taxes, hoa, and insurance is $1400 a month, well now do your reaserch because the 10% rule means you have to rent it for $ 1540 a month.

If you try this your not gonna find many ( but their out there ). So look for them, plus bank auctions, Forclosers . I dI'd a ton of fixer upers.

Then the day comes when your an all cash buyer. So many homes can't pass a inspection, so no conventional loan can be made. That so limits the buyers, that you can low ball em and then flip em after you can get a conventional loan for the buyers.

Say your a young dude, and you come to me and say " I found a house that got trashed but it's an easy fix. Some drywall, paint, and landscaping , bECA use of that no one can get a FHA first time, or VA, or any conventional loan, but the owners will sell it dirt cheap ?"

So we become partners. I buy the house out for cash. You fix up the house cause you a decent tradesmen willing to work hard. We flip the house in 30 days making 30k profit. We both get 15k. See that's what I'm talking about ...

Your goal should be to have as many properties in your name as you can afford at all times, rented and paying you living expenses ( or way more till you die ).

Then be flipping properties not on your name atleast 3-6 a year, and I promise you will be able to buy your freedom in 10 years ...

Your goal should be to have as many properties in your name as you can afford at all times, rented and paying you living expenses ( or way more till you die ).

Then be flipping properties not on your name atleast 3-6 a year, and I promise you will be able to buy your freedom in 10 years ...

can I borrow some cash bro?

How about that public education and government nutrition programs happened after both world wars, because the military found to many young men were illiterate, and 4f ?

Hey my man- the short answer to who "they" is is The jews and the Chinese- they own this country. U know that out of the 110 trillion or whatever it is of the national debt, we owe China 81 trillion- and the jews the rest. The big problem will be when THEY decide THEY want their fuckin money-and shit THEY already own half of the real estate in the U.S.- shit maybe we can use AMA's system and @ least get a little of it from them before we die bro! (And Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates, hell even throw ole Elon in there ain't SHIT) If any of us have ANY sense, we'll follow Milfy's advice on this one-(Didn't think I would EVER make that statement) no offense Milfy. One more thing- Really starting to wonder about EVERYTIME there's an earthquake, or ANY kind of nuclear activity, or a volcano acting up-people see UFO's in the area- now there's a conspiracy for you! Maybe that's who "they" are!-lol

Rabbit hole , conspiracy -

Atip program director resigns and gives reason is General Mathias of the pentagon is stonewalled by the DOD.

Very senior leadership at DOD tells pentagon " stop looking because we know what they are, do you believe in the Bible ? Because they are demons " . That is a quote from Luis Elizondo ATIP Director. Picked by Harry Reid Senator from Nevada Democrat.

Back