• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Monster Labs, Purity Source Labs, Gear Church, Iron Lion Labs........

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just want to thank the following shops for making our Fantasy Football League a huge success this year. It is all due to your generosity that made it so popular with the ASF members. This year we still have 7 or 8 shops battling for playoff spots going into week 12 which starts tomorrow but for the rest of us it's a sit back and watch. So to the shops here I would like to say thanks again. To the managers thanks for all the fun comments and keeping it cool and to the members just watching, hope you guys try to get in on next year's league cause it is open to everyone but it is first come first served to get in when the thread is posted next year. Anyway the sponsors are all listed below so hit their board reps up as we sit here a on the Eve of Thanksgiving and checkout their Thanksgiving and Black Friday promos going on right now. Board reps feel free to post your promos in this thread to make it easier on everyone.
To EVERYONE Happy Thanksgiving

Monster Labs
Purity Source Labs
Iron Lion Labs
Juice Pal
Ace Labs
Gear Church
Steroidify
OSgear
GrAnabolic
Dutch Pharma
Sxript USA

Real shit, thanks to all the labs. You can’t go wrong with any of them and I encourage anyone reading here to check their sub forums out choose one or a couple to try gear from.

Monster Labs is on top and their gear is top notch as well, I have plenty of it myself!! Thanks monster and triple ot, we’re trying to win some bragging rights here soon 👍🏼

Real shit, thanks to all the labs. You can’t go wrong with any of them and I encourage anyone reading here to check their sub forums out choose one or a couple to try gear from.

Monster Labs is on top and their gear is top notch as well, I have plenty of it myself!! Thanks monster and triple ot, we’re trying to win some bragging rights here soon 
All great shops that want to give something back to the ASF community.

Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving.

Ironlion has a big Christmas sale coming up in a week or so. This is their biggest sale of the year with the best prices.

Monsters Black Friday sale!
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-labs-Black-Friday-sale?p=1782122#post1782122

thabks to the entire FF org here at asf. Players, commish and sponsors.

- - - Updated - - -

Monster Labs is on top and their gear is top notch as well, I have plenty of it myself!! Thanks monster and triple ot, we’re trying to win some bragging rights here soon 
Thank for representing monster bro. Best FF player in the league right here!

Back