• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Guy on Site

Steve0

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

I'm 57, former D1 athlete (current & proud father to 3 D1 prospects!) I haven't trained in 15 years. Still active, still play pickup ball with guys younger than me. I want to continue competing, which is in part, why I'm here.

That said: I'm carrying 25 extra lbs, and I've gotten weak. My first goals are to re-acquaint myself with weight. Starting light, so far, so good - no join pain stopping me.

I've run two cycles in the past: 1st: 500mg Test/wk @ 12 weeks. Got a little bigger, got stronger. 2nd: Test/Tren/Drol. Strength through the roof, hardened up quite nicely. Life, kids, kept me out of the gym, since.

I've got very-low Test, per my doctor. He prescribed me 30mg of the underarm stuff, and it's really not making me feel much better. I've decided to explore replacing that with Test Cyp.

I'm not thinking about a 3rd. cycle. I may change my mind down the road. Right now, I'm here to get motivated to lose weight, to re-establish some good training habits, and maybe find some old guys like me to learn from.

Good to be here,

Steve

Welcome to ASF , it's great to have you here... Be sure to read the forum rules and navigate around, check out all the sections that are loaded with great topics.
If there's anything you need please be sure to reach out the community..

Welcome to Asf.
Glad your here
Proud Father of two here.
And Once a athlete always a athlete brother.

Welcome to the forum!

Back