• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Veterans day

A big thank you to everyone who serve our great nation. You are appreciated very much!

Thanks all Vets out there! Proud of all of you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm the only male in my family that didn't serve.
Wost mistake I ever made.

Thank you to all Veterans for serving.
Now I'm off to Denny's to combine my veteran and senior discounts for a free Grand Slam!

Happy Veterans Day. We honor and salute you for your courage and sacrifice, and our freedom. Please take the time to honor yourself today, do something you live and that brings you peace.

If you are struggling know there is always someone to talk to, reach out to and many hotlines to call. Salute

Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Thank you to all Veterans for serving.
Now I'm off to Denny's to combine my veteran and senior discounts for a free Grand Slam!
Lol I thought about going and getting a free steak from one of the local places...but they're shutdown. So the hell with that I guess. Thank you for your service my friend!

I seen something on the news i believe trump made it where veterans can now go to any national park 2k+ for free now...should be free anyway but now you can go to anyone of them no charge, thanks trump. Hope ya'll veterans had a safe and peaceful day thank you for your service!

Do you have to bring your DD214 or just show them your tattoos?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
IDK, I hate Denny’s lol. I have shown my DD214 once or twice at the golf course at the local AFB for a discount though👍🏻

IDK, I hate Denny’s lol. I have shown my DD214 once or twice at the golf course at the local AFB for a discount though
bring your dd214 to the DMV and get a veteran cali drivers license

well let me be the first vet to thank you for not serving

lolz.... good burn

happy belated vets day to all who serve or have served this great nation!

Back