• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Better oral for second cycle ?

CaesarTheApe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m going to be doing my first cycle in the very near future which will be just test so I know how it feels on it’s own. For the next cycle I’m planning on adding either Epistane or Tbol to the test. I know epi is labeled as a prohormone and not sold here but if being honest it’s just an oral steroid. I’ve narrowed it down to these two because from all the research I’ve done, it seems these two are the best when it comes to lean and dry gains, while having the least amount of sides and aromatization. Which would be the better of the two for a first oral? Or any other suggestion?

I’m going to be doing my first cycle in the very near future which will be just test so I know how it feels on it’s own. For the next cycle I’m planning on adding either Epistane or Tbol to the test. I know epi is labeled as a prohormone and not sold here but if being honest it’s just an oral steroid. I’ve narrowed it down to these two because from all the research I’ve done, it seems these two are the best when it comes to lean and dry gains, while having the least amount of sides and aromatization. Which would be the better of the two for a first oral? Or any other suggestion?

Welcome here. Second cycle you can add another injectable like deca or boldenone or just add an oral : if goal is bulking go for dianabol , if cutting go anavar or turinabol

Welcome here. Second cycle you can add another injectable like deca or boldenone or just add an oral : if goal is bulking go for dianabol , if cutting go anavar or turinabol
Think I’ll go for Tbol, thinks

Epistane is one of the best orals every made. Run it with your first cycle, 50mg/day for 6-8 weeks.

never done epistane, but for what u want- lean,dry gains w/ no sides to speak of- T-bol would work great. (And don't jump ahead of urself- u may just enjoy the test so much-u may just decide too stick w/ it alone) Nobody says u have to do orals!- Good Luck and welcome to the forum!

Man. I love epistane. Tbol never did a thing for me. Epistane literally stripped fat and built muscle fast. I gotta know where are you getting it? Because I haven’t had any since it was banned

Man. I love epistane. Tbol never did a thing for me. Epistane literally stripped fat and built muscle fast. I gotta know where are you getting it? Because I haven’t had any since it was banned

Behemoth Labz

They have all the PH's. Injectable versions too.

Really another run of Test but a higher dose to see how you respond to that and if AI's are needed..is the smart watch to go... I know that's not what you want to hear but it Will give you a great Foundation for future use..

Epistane is one of the best orals every made. Run it with your first cycle, 50mg/day for 6-8 weeks.
Behemoth Labz

They have all the PH's. Injectable versions too.
Wow I love me some epistane, have to check them out

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Same as var as it’s dht but how different?

What kills, survives. L
To me var epistane aren’t on the same universe. I’d eat like shit and still lose fat and gain muscle. It worked like damn near magic.

To me var epistane aren’t on the same universe. I’d eat like shit and still lose fat and gain muscle. It worked like damn near magic.

20mg a day?

What kills, survives. L

Same as var as it’s dht but how different?

What kills, survives. L

Blows Var away in my opinion. More size, more strength, more fullness and hardness. Surprised it's not more popular.. I think people figured since it is a PH, that it's not as strong as other steroids, and that is certainly not the case. And then when the PH ban happened in the USA, it pretty much disappeared.

Dosing is usually anywhere from 30-50mg daily. I've ran it up to 100mg/day with no sides besides a little lethargy, and was straight jacked. Like a combo of being on anadrol and tren together.

Holy shit you’ve convinced me haha. How many mg a day should I use on my first run? And would it be a good idea to throw it in at the end of my first cycle or wait till the second one ?

Holy shit you’ve convinced me haha. How many mg a day should I use on my first run? And would it be a good idea to throw it in at the end of my first cycle or wait till the second one ?

When you want to use it is up to you.. if you want to wait until your second cycle, that's fine, but I see no issue with running it on your first. I would add it in the last 6 weeks at 50mg/day.

When you want to use it is up to you.. if you want to wait until your second cycle, that's fine, but I see no issue with running it on your first. I would add it in the last 6 weeks at 50mg/day.
Okay great. One more thing, have you done behemoths oral epi ? Probably gonna use it in my first cycle and since I’m new to pinning I don’t want to have to do ED/EOD with the injectable. And what would be the main difference between oral and injectable?

I have used Behemoth Epi, it is good to go. Still have a few tabs laying around.

I have never used the injectable version of epi. The injectable version will have greater bioavailability. So say if you take 50mg orally of Epi, your liver is going to destroy 50% or more of that.. so you are actually only getting 25mg of the drug. That's okay though.. orals are designed this way. But when you inject it, you are getting 90%+ of the drug because it is not getting broken down by the liver. That also makes it a little less harsh on the liver than taking it orally. I would just stick with the oral, it is great.

As far as pinning, you can pin Test with a 29g slin pin in the delts and quads. A lot easier than shoving a 23-25g needle in the glute.

Get Shredded!
Blows Var away in my opinion. More size, more strength, more fullness and hardness. Surprised it's not more popular.. I think people figured since it is a PH, that it's not as strong as other steroids, and that is certainly not the case. And then when the PH ban happened in the USA, it pretty much disappeared.

Dosing is usually anywhere from 30-50mg daily. I've ran it up to 100mg/day with no sides besides a little lethargy, and was straight jacked. Like a combo of being on anadrol and tren together.
does it raise prolactin? and did you used to take it pre workout or is the half life long enough that it does not matter?

Really another run of Test but a higher dose to see how you respond to that and if AI's are needed..is the smart watch to go... I know that's not what you want to hear but it Will give you a great Foundation for future use..
This is great advice

does it raise prolactin? and did you used to take it pre workout or is the half life long enough that it does not matter?

I believe it actually treats prolactin and other estrogen issues. It was a breast cancer drug I believe.

I'm not sure on the half life. I just split the dosage up 2x per day, am/pm.

Back