• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Eagle has landed

I know the blues are excellent. I suppose testing the blacks is more needed. The price is pretty amazing.

I know the blues are excellent. I suppose testing the blacks is more needed. The price is pretty amazing.

The Special Blacks are also excellent. They are Janoshik tested and only available from us.

Bones

I will run a kit of black tops first, although I am dying to run the blues. I am running 3.3 ius/day 3 on one off.

Labs are, of course, critical but I usually can determine quality w/out labs. For starter, my skin improves. I am very ugly but good GH does wonders for my skin: Less red, less blotchiness.

I have not run any GH since my last show more than 3 months ago. My skin I so ugly that I frighten small animals and children.

Black , blue, green , orange....

why cant growth just be growth ? If one is better than another then why sell something sub par ?

im going to put out some clear top growth.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, Ace has excellent products. I’m just bored.

Black , blue, green , orange....

why cant growth just be growth ? If one is better than another then why sell something sub par ?

im going to put out some clear top growth.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, Ace has excellent products. I’m just bored.
I agree. I’ve ordered growth from several sources and all but one of the packs came from the exact same place. I’m guessing they make every batch with intentions of it being 100% pure and use colored caps to determine which ones are more pure. In my experience just go with the best one they have to offer

I agree. I’ve ordered growth from several sources and all but one of the packs came from the exact same place. I’m guessing they make every batch with intentions of it being 100% pure and use colored caps to determine which ones are more pure. In my experience just go with the best one they have to offer
I for one is stupid about what the different cap colors on GH mean and your post makes sense. The colors must mean the grade of GH if I am not mistaken yet again.

You can put any color top on it if you want. The Chinese know we have gotten smarter and this has forced them to increase the quality. Nonetheless you still must test regularly. Even with pharm. If your source refuses to test, or to have you test (all I ever ask is to be reimbursed for my IGF-1 labs) run, stay far away. Scammers do not like testing.

I was thinking of buying from a source on this board, and inquired about labs. He said he did not need to test his GH, because he had a picture of the pharmacy where he bought it. If someone pulls this run far away. Sources with good GH always have or will get labs done.

Copycat pharm GH looks like real GH...counterfeiters have gotten very good at creating high quality packaging to make fake GH look legit.

The Special Blacks are also excellent. They are Janoshik tested and only available from us.

Bones

Ace gets my business because they welcome testing. I just started their blacks...the price was jut too good to pass up. Their blues are outstanding. China is a massive country. Blacks orblues don't come from just one place. Good sources can go bad. Good sources can get bad gear unintentionally. That is why we always test.

Ace gets my business because they welcome testing. I just started their blacks...the price was jut too good to pass up. Their blues are outstanding. China is a massive country. Blacks orblues don't come from just one place. Good sources can go bad. Good sources can get bad gear unintentionally. That is why we always test.

Our Special Blacks are made specially for us - they are 11.43iu per vial at 99% purity with Zero Dimers. You cannot get them anywhere else.

Bones

IML Gear Cream!
Our Special Blacks are made specially for us - they are 11.43iu per vial at 99% purity with Zero Dimers. You cannot get them anywhere else.

Bones

Correct. Like I said before, China is a huge place with a billion people. There are many different places that put a black top/blue top on their GH. Blacks don't just come from only one source.

Again, this is why we must test. Bones has been good to me. Nonetheless, and even with all the Jano testing I am stil going to get an IGF-1.

Correct. Like I said before, China is a huge place with a billion people. There are many different places that put a black top/blue top on their GH. Blacks don't just come from only one source.

Again, this is why we must test. Bones has been good to me. Nonetheless, and even with all the Jano testing I am stil going to get an IGF-1.

Apologies, I misunderstood - you're right, any factory can put on any top colour.

Please post your results when you do the test.

Bones

Last edited:
Would be nice- too many times I see people post that they will do bloods and then they disappear. I think PC may have just left the forum although that would surprise me because he didnt seem to care if people gave him a hard time.
Any updates on IGF-1 numbers for blacks?

Would be nice... I think PC may have just left the forum although that would surprise me because he didnt seem to care if people gave him a hard time."

Correct. What other people say or think of me is none of my business. Not giving a fuck gives a person great power. Does the boot quarrel with the ant? People give me a hard time because they are jealous. The whole time they are allowing me to rent space in their head which only hurts them. I tend to only remember people who have actually accomplished something (like competing).

I can't even remember the names of people who "gave me a hard time." Carrying resentments is like making a poison to give to a person you hate....and then drinking it yourself.

Any updates on IGF
...?

I am finishing up a kit of blues and a kit of blacks. I am schedule to get lab work at the end of May. I have 4 kits of Genos inbound, so it looks like I will be running them when I get labs.

I have been running blues/blacks from Bones for a bit now and I can say that my hands have gotten numb. I am running 5 iu's 2 on one off. Will buy again if the price stays down.

Would be nice... I think PC may have just left the forum although that would surprise me because he didnt seem to care if people gave him a hard time."

Correct. What other people say or think of me is none of my business. Not giving a fuck gives a person great power. Does the boot quarrel with the ant? People give me a hard time because they are jealous. The whole time they are allowing me to rent space in their head which only hurts them. I tend to only remember people who have actually accomplished something (like competing).

I can't even remember the names of people who "gave me a hard time." Carrying resentments is like making a poison to give to a person you hate....and then drinking it yourself.

you a friend of bill w?

Back