• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Flex wheeler in the hospital...

I hadn't looked into it yet but, my guess is that he lost his leg due to severe blood clots caused by the shot.
6910e33aa1cc5db27cdc3542fe9481ef.jpg

Fuck...

The leg was due to complications of his kidney disease or so it was reported at the time of amputation. It was something that developed over years.

One has to wonder if so. He had a kidney replaced many years ago and has been OK.
Some say he's been injecting his calves for the last decade with SEO, which may have caused is lower leg vascular issues...

In any event..between him and Coleman..greats even Gods once..now crippled..
Sad but was it worth It..???

The leg was due to complications of his kidney disease or so it was reported at the time of amputation. It was something that developed over years.

GM, looks like he IS in kidney failure again... bad heatlh with this guy, a shame...

Just a thought..
Just like the stairway PE once tried to build to heaven..God..struck it down..

Now the one's we look at as Gods...struck down...hummm

You're seriously one classless human being.
Everything under the sun is SOMEHOW covid vaccine related to you.

If you know anything about Flex at all, he's a PoS of a person, now trying to "Change his Ways".
Sorry dink, we can see the fake act... Needs to go bus tables at iHOP...

If you know anything about Flex at all, he's a PoS of a person, now trying to "Change his Ways".

So....you like him..??

Oh... So you and him have met..i wasn't aware.
What makes him that much of a piece of shit to warrant him being hospitalized?

Oh... So you and him have met..i wasn't aware.
What makes him that much of a piece of shit to warrant him being hospitalized?

If you know anything about Flex at all (EVEN BY HIS OWN ADMISSION), he's a PoS of a person, now trying to "Change his Ways".

Back