• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Stupid humans

If I spit on a cop. That's assault. What the fuck happens when u spit on potus. Remember that dude threw a shoe at Bush.

And here's the fucked-up part about this story she will probably raise over $150,000 in a matter of a week

And here's the fucked-up part about this story she will probably raise over $150,000 in a matter of a week
Probably. What a crazy fucked up world

People are actually donating money to her. Disgusting.

Smh at such trash, but Eric Trump is not royalty though.

Bullshit at it's best. At least the Chicago mayor came out and said it's unacceptable. Imagine if someone spit on a kid for the democrats. The country would be up in arms. This bitch can have her 15 minutes but such a double standard at it's hypocritical best.

What would happen if a regular joe got spit on at a restaurant? Prolly terminated immediately at least....

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing I ever spit on is pussy... some chics like it

I dont know man- I thought that was always done for more lube which means you didnt have enough foreplay or she aint digging your weiner :thinking:
But spit works well when I'm plowing my wife's ass......at least that's what she tells me

So they raised over $7500 already. Just one problem the person that is getting the donations ain't the one who spit on Trump jr. LOL SCAMMED

So they raised over $7500 already. Just one problem the person that is getting the donations ain't the one who spit on Trump jr. LOL SCAMMED
Lol. America!

Back