• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Welcome to Prison

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"I don't know what's more impressive.

The level of fitness or the amount of cell phones and cameras smuggled in to make this video "

https://youtu.be/PS93vUty_mQ

Pretty cool bodyweight exercises that can even be done at home.

My first bunkey was a gay lawyer and he swore that he smuggled his cellphone in up his ass. I often wondered if that was actually possible. Regardless I never borrowed his phone! Lol

They killing it, there's a episode on lockup of a guy locked up who looked like a pro bodybuilder like Itty bitty waist walking around at 300lbs shredded.. everyone musta threw in their slice of cornbread to help him out..

My bud has been in for 19 years he use to buy a phone for 2k Nokia
Now he said they are like 500.00
He said the guards sell them.
He is always calling asking for cash
When I was on a two yard we had stations for each race dips pull ups. And we used twelve foot bend to bench press close grip.
A guy would sit on it as you did reps.
Each set they would sit closer to the end you were pushing.
There was a guy had four heavy guys on it.
Lmao the wack ass days...

NUCLEAR-LABS
Nukelabs@securenym.net

Nothing gets by him.... nothing!

start doing that at golds and see how many people ask where you did time
I have seen a couple guys at my gym that do similar exercises and I thought the same thing but didn't dare ask them to their faces about it.

They killing it, there's a episode on lockup of a guy locked up who looked like a pro bodybuilder like Itty bitty waist walking around at 300lbs shredded.. everyone musta threw in their slice of cornbread to help him out..

I think he probably just took their cornbread... no one “threw in” shit.

That guy probably took whatever he wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
i tell u what man-it really is amazing the w/o u can get w/ absolutely nothing but your own body weight as resistance. i can get just as good a pump from doing push-ups as bench press. maybe even better overall for shoulders and arms. now i do ALOT of them- can't make it to the gym everyday(w/family and work responsibilities) but i always have spare time @ work-just can't leave-so, for example i've done 500 push-ups today and my wife swears i look better than when i go to the gym-and look @ these guys! most of them look better than half the people @ my gym! sometimes u just got to be creative- and they have plenty of time to do that!lol

I have seen a couple guys at my gym that do similar exercises and I thought the same thing but didn't dare ask them to their faces about it.

Yea. Good decision. They’d have a guy like you wearing lipstick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first 10 was spent in the Oregon state system where we had a great weight pile. I transferred to the feds in my late 30's to serve 260 months. In the feds it was PPD's (pushups, pullups and dips). We would make weight bags with library books and laundry bags. I had an ab wheel made out of the wheel from a floor buffer, a wooden dowel from the wood shop and handles procured from a wheel chair. Cardio was always some burpee routine. Not many people street side can do burpees for an hour straight.

My first 10 was spent in the Oregon state system where we had a great weight pile. I transferred to the feds in my late 30's to serve 260 months. In the feds it was PPD's (pushups, pullups and dips). We would make weight bags with library books and laundry bags. I had an ab wheel made out of the wheel from a floor buffer, a wooden dowel from the wood shop and handles procured from a wheel chair. Cardio was always some burpee routine. Not many people street side can do burpees for an hour straight.
burpees for an hour straight? I’d almost rather be a fatass lol ... damn.

Back