• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

To whom it may concern

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All good things come to an end.. its been a fabulous 2.5 years repping for Pharmacomstore.ws but now is the time to move on… I will be here till the end of the month to answer questions and help out as always, but after that I will not be active around here much.

For those who follow me may know I found a new hobby which has been taking a ton of my time, along with a career ending bak injury, sports and PEDS hasn’t been my priority at the moment. I haven’t been spending much time here lately and would rather not have the responsibility to be here anymore.

I enjoyed the ups and downs of this forum very much, it truly has changed my life, I will miss it here as why I will stop by every now and then, gotta get my sumner trolling on at some point…

Anyways thanks for your understanding here and this has been 100% my decision as a life change and nothing to do with the awesome products and services of Pharmacomstore.ws

DEMA

Sorry about the injury!!

I'm also interested in what hobby?!?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Sorry about the injury!!

I'm also interested in what hobby?!?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
I'm thinking knitting or bedazzling Converse shoes...

Sent from my DEA work phone

Damn dema wish you the best in whatever you’re doing.

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck on your future endeavors Dema, you will be missed on all the boards you are on. Hopefully you'll pop in and shoot the shit with everyone.

Get well and stay strong!

C'mon Dema, spill the beans. What's the new hobby? I'm looking for one too, and rocket surgeon or researching conspiracy theories are already taken. Help me out bro!

Srsly though, if there was a rep Hall of Fame here on ASF you would be in it

Last edited:
You will return, they always do...

Here is the caption you will have, "I'm Back and Ready for the new Dema!"

Maybe some other guys will come up with something better, IDK.

C'mon Dema, spill the beans. What's the new hobby? I'm looking for one too, and rocket surgeon or researching conspiracy theories are already taken. Help me out bro!

Srsly though, if there was a rep Hall of Fame here on ASF you would be in it

Maybe Captn hired him as a dildo salesman hahahaha

He made money with the crypto currencies.

A last "old style" auction before saying goodbye !?

We will miss you!!!

Good luck

Pocket sturgeons are popular these days . Not sure how to catch one but once I do I will let you know :)

Priorities are good .. knowing which to put first is even better ..
good luck bro

You are a rep on steroids. No hello. You are the Beetles of all reps.

He made money with the crypto currencies.

A last "old style" auction before saying goodbye !?

We will miss you!!!

Good luck

One last one just just for you!!!! I'll put it up sometime next week

Time to let it go IMO. Darius will continue to do what he has done. He will find someone that will be fine. Do what you need to do. Your life is more important than this. People come and go in this business, and don't let the door hit you in the ass! Lmao.
😆😆😆

Get Shredded!
Time to let it go IMO. Darius will continue to do what he has done. He will find someone that will be fine. Do what you need to do. Your life is more important than this. People come and go in this business, and don't let the door hit you in the ass! Lmao.


Now that's one backhanded compliment ever, lol.

Back