• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Chuck Liddell Arrested On Domestic Violence Charge

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Chuck Liddell Arrested On Domestic Violence Charge
October 12, 2021

Former UFC champion Chuck Liddell was arrested on charges of domestic battery, claims he was the victim.

UFC Hall-of-Famer Chuck Liddell was arrested on Monday morning in Hidden Hills, CA around midnight on a misdemeanor charge of domestic violence.

Lost Hills officers responded to a call regarding a family disturbance that involved a physical altercation between Liddell and his wife. He was taken to the Lost Hills Sheriff Station where his bail was set at $20,000. Liddell was released on Monday morning at 10 A.M. local time.

On Monday, Liddell released a statement on Instagram claiming that he was the victim. Liddell says he sustained bruises and lacerations following the incident.

“LAST NIGHT THE LOS ANGELES SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT DEPUTIES WHO RESPONDED WERE PROFESSIONAL. WHILE THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CASE WILL BE REVEALED IN DUE COURSE, I BELIEVE IT IS IMPORTANT TO CONVEY AND CLARIFY A FEW FACTS ABOUT THE SITUATION,” CHUCK LIDDELL WROTE.

“I WAS THE VICTIM OF THE INCIDENT LAST NIGHT AT OUR FAMILY HOME, AS DETAILS OF THE CASE WILL REVEAL. THE DEPUTIES INFORMED ME THAT MY WIFE WOULD BE ARRESTED, AS I DID NOT RESPOND TO HER ASSAULT WHILE I SUSTAINED BRUISING AND LACERATIONS. I VOLUNTEERED TO GO IN HER PLACE.

THIS WAS ONE OF THE MANU TIMES I HAVE TRIED TO SHIELD A FAMILY MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE FROM THE PUBLIC PURVIEW. IT HAS BECOME PAINFULLY APPARENT THAT THIS CANNOT CONTINUE, AS OUR PRIVATE LIFE HAS NOT REACHED A PUBLIC BREAKING POINT. PLEASE RESPECT OUR PRIVACY AS I HELP TO NAVIGATE OUR FAMILY THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME.”

Chuck Liddell claims that the details of this incident will be revealed in due time. He has a court hearing scheduled for Wednesday in Van Nuys, CA.

Liddell was one of the early stars of UFC during its takeoff and is one of the highest pay-per-view draws in history. He headlined 13 events and last fought in 2010. Liddell is the former light-heavyweight champion who was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame in 2009.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 77
UFC fighters are trouble off the octagon...look at what happened with Warmachine.

He's trash for doing what he did to her. His life sentence was to light.

Agreed, but what would be justice? I would rather see a shit life in prison than the death penalty.

That’s a ridiculous statement bro. One or two bad apples doesn’t mean the whole batch is bad. Lol As far as Liddell is concerned. You know what they say. You can pull the trash out of the ghetto but you can’t pull the ghetto out of the trash.

UFC fighters are trouble off the octagon...look at what happened with Warmachine.

He came into MMA at the perfect time when the one trick pony punchers still stood a chance. No disrespect because IMO he is definitely a part of a small group that put the UFC over the top. Just a shame partying was more important than his career. Dude had the world by the balls and he snorted it all away. Just my humble opinion ofcourse. I’d also be very suspect that the police took him to jail just so his attacker didn’t have to go. I’d have to see a police report that supported that for me to believe it.

You guys didn’t read the article.

Chuck didn’t hit his wife, other way around. And I love the ice man. Fucking beer gut guy knocking out the pretty boys in the early days.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
What a fucking bitch. He goes to jail to protect his wife!!!?? She will never respect him again for that. Neither will I. Fucking simp ass faggot

You guys didn’t read the article.

Chuck didn’t hit his wife, other way around. And I love the ice man. Fucking beer gut guy knocking out the pretty boys in the early days.

That one guy could've read it and still come up with a dumb ass comment.

Pretty sure in a lot of places, someone has to go to jail on a domestic violence call. What he's saying could be 100% true or just covering his ass. Mentioning warmachine in the same post as this before the facts come out is just stupidity.

What a fucking bitch. He goes to jail to protect his wife!!!?? She will never respect him again for that. Neither will I. Fucking simp ass faggot

Lol take all these bitches to jail!! Am I right?

My wife even looks at me cross and I'm calling the cops next time. Fuck living in fear of my wife

Chuck Liddell (barring he does anything really really stupid) will always be one of my faves to watch. I actually met Randy couture briefly and he seemed like a really humble down to earth dude. Had a lot of respect for him during his fighting days. I loved the shit talking that chael sonnen used to do. Def enjoy the trumpers (masvidal and Covington) as well. I really did like Anderson Silva before he got all cocky and shit.

I always rooted for frank Mir and Ryan Bader. The wrestler ufc fighters always had my support.

Repping for my wrestling community all day.

but Liddell was my fave when I first got turned onto ufc just for the fact that he seemed like that one dude at the bar that everyone knows not to fuck with but is a lot of fun to pal around with.

the one and only time I ever bought a PPV had Liddell out cold in like 20 seconds. Really let me down. Never paid for a ufc ppv on my own ever again lol

but yeah #teamICEMAN

lets wait until we hear what really happened. I mean, hitting a bitch is never ok but it’s not like there’s NEVER a reason to want to, right.

equality right? Lol

If he actually hit her I would be willing to bet she would be hospitalized

Cops are not Courts and yes they usually remove one person in a domestic dispute

And its not always the person who commits the crime. Women are well known to manipulate the system and play the victim even when they are not. Many times they are the victim as well at the same time.

I think its trivial to pretend "arrest" means guilt. You can be arrested for jaywalking in this dumb ass society.

You can be arrested and go to Prison for steroid possession, like I did.

The "justice" system should not be gauged by allegation, nor conviction. Innocent people go to jail all the time. Or for mediocre crimes, like say Marijuana or Steroid possession

And this is why people don't trust Police or the Justice system because overall it is a complete failure. It's intentions may mean well. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Chuck was before my time but if I remember correctly he was also an established wrestler at some level. Had a sprawl that no one could figure out back then. Sorry MK I wasn’t trying to tear down your guy at all. We all use to like him for the same reasons you mentioned. I just get frustrated when I see another fighter that pissed away an opportunity like he had to be successful at anything he wanted. On top of that he tried to make a comeback and ended up looking like a complete baffoon. Now he’s ref’ing celebrity boxing matches. I’ve never walked in the dudes shoes so I guess I can’t judge but still doesn’t mean I wouldn’t like to slap him back from stupidville.

Chuck Liddell (barring he does anything really really stupid) will always be one of my faves to watch. I actually met Randy couture briefly and he seemed like a really humble down to earth dude. Had a lot of respect for him during his fighting days. I loved the shit talking that chael sonnen used to do. Def enjoy the trumpers (masvidal and Covington) as well. I really did like Anderson Silva before he got all cocky and shit.

I always rooted for frank Mir and Ryan Bader. The wrestler ufc fighters always had my support.

Repping for my wrestling community all day.

but Liddell was my fave when I first got turned onto ufc just for the fact that he seemed like that one dude at the bar that everyone knows not to fuck with but is a lot of fun to pal around with.

the one and only time I ever bought a PPV had Liddell out cold in like 20 seconds. Really let me down. Never paid for a ufc ppv on my own ever again lol

but yeah #teamICEMAN

lets wait until we hear what really happened. I mean, hitting a bitch is never ok but it’s not like there’s NEVER a reason to want to, right.

equality right? Lol

You didn’t offend me bro. Lol

We good homie !!

Chuck says he'll be cleared when the facts come out, hopefully that's true. I've always liked him. He comes off as a normal dude and was an entertaining watch until the end when he was just hanging on too long. I don't recall him ever having this happen with him before so hopefully his wife is just a whack job.

Get Shredded!
I don’t know bro women are evil at times. I’ve had to stand there on more than one occasion and let my 4’7” wife light up my face when she has went bat shit crazy for whatever reason. Those little ass fists hurt just as much as the big ones minus some pop. I certainly never would have called the cops or hit back. Sucks but you kinda just have to stand there and take it. Wipe the blood off and put it in her ass hard later that night. It’s called revenge fucking. They learn. Lol

UFC champion is a victim of his own wife? Hard to believe, somehow. But, as we all remember the situation with Johnny Depp - everything is possible. Let's just wait for the official statement.

Last edited:
I don’t know bro women are evil at times. I’ve had to stand there on more than one occasion and let my 4’7” wife light up my face when she has went bat shit crazy for whatever reason. Those little ass fists hurt just as much as the big ones minus some pop. I certainly never would have called the cops or hit back. Sucks but you kinda just have to stand there and take it. Wipe the blood off and put it in her ass hard later that night. It’s called revenge fucking. They learn. Lol

I disagree with just standing there and letting a woman hit you. My wife has done it a couple times and I grabbed her after I'd had enough and let her know to show me the same respect I'm giving her. I grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her and she realized the difference in strength and calmed the fuck down. She hasn't and won't do it again.

Kinda sucks though cuz the sex is always good after things get slightly violent.

Lol I remember crawling into bed shit faced one night after my friend came home on leave from the navy. Wife was not impressed and starting heel kicking me in my guts. I grabbed her by the ankles and tossed her off the bed and she hit the wall and yelled out in pain that I broke her back.

I laughed and grabbed my pillow and slept on the couch that night/morning.

the only time I’ve ever put my hands on her but she’s definitely hit and kicked me several times in our wonderful 300 years of romance together. Lil bitch hits harder than some men too. But I know how the game goes… girl hits boy, boy defends himself, boy goes to jail for domestic abuse.. lol I ain’t trying to turnt out in prison cuz you know the wife beaters get their turn in jail.

It’s a bizarre world but I def don’t like seeing women get beat regardless of whether they slightly deserve it or not.

except the girls that accept mma fights with dudes pretending to be girls. That shits funny to me.

He came into MMA at the perfect time when the one trick pony punchers still stood a chance. No disrespect because IMO he is definitely a part of a small group that put the UFC over the top. Just a shame partying was more important than his career. Dude had the world by the balls and he snorted it all away. Just my humble opinion ofcourse. I’d also be very suspect that the police took him to jail just so his attacker didn’t have to go. I’d have to see a police report that supported that for me to believe it.

This is normal. Many men go to jail for one of two reasons in DV cases. Besides being the aggressor I mean... 1.Guy realizes wife is going to jail, so they simp out and take their place. 2.The officers arrest the male because they know they will get more money out the male case, even if the male was only defending himself. In DV cases somebody has to go to jail... Those crocodile tears start flowing and the cops believe the female over the male every time... even when there is video footage.

I hope some of my brothers start waking up at how stacked the deck is against in DV and Divorce courts especially when kids are involved. Way too many think they will get justice or fair treatment. Then end up in jail unfairly, paying a Ludacris amount of Child support that they end up going to jail because they can not keep up. Also, many end up homeless because of this. The women can claim you touched the kids and BOOM your life is turned upside down for the next umpteen years. Seen this happen to way to many... Then many of them have committed suicide. One friend did so after fighting for 10 years with undeniable proof his ex wife was lying about all the shit she said... They wouldn't accept it as evidence. He gave up and blew his face off with 20 gauge. I keep trying to warn everybody here...but way too many refuse to listen...

I have a great wife and I have almost 0% chance this will happen to me. My wife respects my authority. I rarely put my foot down but when I do... It's over. I do not have to hit her, yell at her, etc. My wife has submitted to my authority as man of the house. When I want sex I typically get it... because she knows it is part of being a couple. Western women today... act perfect until the get married. Then slowly they show you who they really are. By 7 to 10 years it's divorce time. She will cheat on you and blame you for it... gaslight you into believing it is your fault. You worked too much (had to, pay for house, car, trips, kids etc.) and that's YOUR fault that Chad/Tyrone/Enrique/Mohammed slide into he DMs and had a rendezvous (just once she swears lol) but it made her realize she deserves better.

Now come on guys who have been divorced or going through it with their spouse... tell me how familiar this sounds...

This is why you do not co-habitat, Never get married, Pump and dump unless they are Virgin or have less than 2-3 body count (verifiable)... Always flush your condoms yourself.... supple them yourself. If you have to ask why.,... Maybe you are doomed to be a simp.

Ever notice how a women can never just leave a man? She has to have at least one guy to fall into his arms? That is called monkey branching... many times they use one guy to get to his friends... they may have more money/power etc.... classic Hypergamy...

Back