• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Praetorian are scammers

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well after my testing and the current testing from Lt dan I’m still being denied a refund. If that’s not scamming I’m not sure what is.

I was so close to choosing them a couple months ago; glad I didn’t.

I was so close to choosing them a couple months ago; glad I didn’t.
You know I was strongly considering leaving asf after all of this and then the psl/z situation. I still am but then I think we’ll maybe I can still help people here out so who knows man I’m just not sure if it’s worth the hassle and headache

Just gonna be an oops our bad like psl?

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Practorean lab and there operation is they exact definition of selective scammers and it’s been going on a long long time I believe! The only difference between now and back in the day is that customers have some options to test things back in the day there was none of this , no one even got bloodwork or was very few far in between had to wait months at times for packs . Things have changed some for better maybe some not so much . This wasn’t a case of mislabeling or underdosed or am isolated incident ! It looks to me as though specially brewed this blend of three different esters from short to very long with compounds that wouldn’t have obvious sides at small doses but enough for feels especially someone new ! This seems to be there target audience! And then seems like they had another properly dosed batch to send out to vets or anyone they knew would be getting bloodwork or leaving a review! Most time Vets,Mods, and senior members .

Pretty packaging, ten years history, compound p h a r m a , unique doses like each batch had been tested, good bloodwork and reviews ( when they knew it was going to be tested or reviewed) , lots of sales , very active buddy buddy rep , This operation is no fly by night dummy just completely scamming from beginning. No this is much worse they have been doing this for a long time I would bet and have obviously gotten very good at it . I want to see what Admins and other authority are going to say and or do about situation??

On other boards I'm on, when the hplc testing first began most labs failed miserably. In some cases it was such deliberate scamming that the lab was kicked out. Anyways, to make a long story short, after about a year or so of members doing the random testing we weeded out all the bad labs, and all of a sudden the hplc testing was coming back great the majority of the time.

The moral of the story is that this could all work out in the end. Don't give up on ASF. Just keep up with the random testing by MEMBERS. Yes it's nice seeing labs perform their own testing of products as well, but occasionally members need to keep the labs accountable. It will pay off for everyone :)

Last edited:
your buying an illegal substance off the internet from a drug dealer. you are assuming all the risk here by sending money, the dealer is taking an even greater risk they could get busted and spend time in jail. if the drug dealer offers to resend it then thats is the absolute best you can hope for but in reality they arent obligated to do shit.
just like when a street dealer sells heroin and give one pure dose and that addict ODs then all addicts rush to that one dealer and buy all their underdosed heroin, you gotta learn to watch the forum and listen to the members here they are your weather vane

well you haven't been banned so that's good. I wouldn't blame you if you did with all the shit you took but you also know there are good guys here and you don't want noobs to get the shaft although noobs almost always learn by personal experience.
You know I was strongly considering leaving asf after all of this and then the psl/z situation. I still am but then I think we’ll maybe I can still help people here out so who knows man I’m just not sure if it’s worth the hassle and headache

That seems to be the norm- Why anyone would that is beyond me.

Yes because the replacement may be just as bad or worse than the originals.

What I dont understand are the profits that can be made by not scamming. For 10 years they have made a small fortune. Once you have destroyed your reputation like this your pretty much finished unless you stand behind your product. Then what?, refund a few hundred k which is not going to happen to show it was not intentional? Places will close down and the newest latest and greatest will pop up and the cycle starts again.

I would say I dont think Custom intentionally did this to people since last year. The last place he repped for that I got scammed on for 800 bucks he bailed on pretty much instantly. Think it was BM labs. I dont think he would ruin his rep for the sake of a little cash. I am curious as being a rep how much free gear he has gotten and if he never noticed any issue. Maybe they sent him only good shit and he never knew. I just cant see him ruining his name over this. Its gotta suck. You can read in the post he really thought he was correct and Jswole was full of shit. Come to find out J was standing up for what was right doesn't matter if you like the dude or not. He did the right thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for clearing that up for us. Another bit of timeless knowledge and information passed down by Mindless aka C(hild) T(oucher) Pump. Where would any of the boards be without your insight and help? I’ll tell you all what’s more upsetting than the scamming labs here and that’s that Mindless isn’t just handed the reigns from the board owners or at the very least given the power of a supermod/rep/guide.
Hell we should all just ignore eachother except for Mindless. That way his gospel isn’t drowned out by the rest of of useless drivel.

Pick a new sponsor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From here? In hopes that they’re not scammers because the owner of this board and most of the members don’t hold them accountable as long the rep “is a good dude and wouldn’t hurt a fly”.

From here? In hopes that they’re not scammers because the owner of this board and most of the members don’t hold them accountable as long the rep “is a good dude and wouldn’t hurt a fly”.
There are some good people on here. You cant say everyone is here to fuck people over that's just not cool to say about them.

I have had bad deals 3 times in 7 years. For underground drug deals thats pretty good in my book. Odds I can live with. If these are not odds for you or anyone else just leave and go elsewhere. Not to piss you off just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Im not too involved on any board but appreciate people like you when I do visit. Recent events are eye opening for sure with how things get handled here. But you leaving and some others leaving wouldn’t solve the problem. Those folks coming here looking for legit info need people like you around.

Heres the funny thing... so many times someone will ask about a source who isn’t a sponsor here. And the first thing most people here will say say is why order from a non sponsor and risk being scammed when we have so many good sponsors here. Oh the irony! I run the same risk ordering from a sponsor as I do ordering from a non sponsor. The risk is no greater or less. It is what it is. The board owners it’s business for them, that’s all. All about the Benjamin’s for sources and board owners.

Im not too involved on any board but appreciate people like you when I do visit. Recent events are eye opening for sure with how things get handled here. But you leaving and some others leaving wouldn’t solve the problem. Those folks coming here looking for legit info need people like you around.

Heres the funny thing... so many times someone will ask about a source who isn’t a sponsor here. And the first thing most people here will say say is why order from a non sponsor and risk being scammed when we have so many good sponsors here. Oh the irony! I run the same risk ordering from a sponsor as I do ordering from a non sponsor. The risk is no greater or less. It is what it is. The board owners it’s business for them, that’s all. All about the Benjamin’s for sources and board owners.

The best bet anyone has is to look on MESO where they demand testing and even pictures of the lab equipment. Reps aren’t allowed to delete or censor anything.

@jswole I agree it's bs you're the bad guy for being a solid member. They should refund gear and testing imo. I think they'll leave before they refund thousands of dollars for gear that they won't make back because they weren't testing. They were selling gear someone else brewed no damn compound pharma

I hope I'm wrong but I've never seen a ugl with so much going on not just go mia. Especially talking about many thousands of dollars. If they follow through I'll gladly apologize in the open forum

sometimes shit happens, gear can crash, the powder could be bad, its not from a pharmacy, if they are trying to resend and make it right this is the best case scenario and I had several labs send me shit gear its part of the game, only one lab here tried to make it right and I appreciate that, says a lot about the reps too

I would bet that they will be gone there not going to continue to pay board fees I’m sure because there not going to make enough sales to justify it they could refund everyone there money back ( hold your breath ) I’ve not seen that happen and for obviously reason that Mindless reminded us no one in there right mind would accept replacements.

Back