• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newsweek fires reporter Jessica Kwong over ‘inaccurate’ Trump Thanksgiving story

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Newsweek fires reporter Jessica Kwong over ‘inaccurate’ Trump Thanksgiving story

A Newsweek reporter was fired for writing an article that claimed President Trump would be “Tweeting, golfing and more” on Thanksgiving before the commander-in-chief made an unannounced visit to Afghanistan to visit US troops on the holiday.

The article by Jessica Kwong was published Thursday morning before details of Trump’s Afghanistan trip became public.

The headline said, “How is Trump spending Thanksgiving? Tweeting, golfing and more.”

Both the president and his son, Donald Jr., blasted the publication for the mistake.

Newsweek told the Washington Examiner that an investigation was launched into “the failures that led to the publication of the inaccurate report.”

“The story has been corrected, and the journalist responsible has been terminated. We will continue to review our processes and, if required, take further action,” Newsweek said.

Kwong on Saturday told the newspaper that she was assigned to write a story about Trump’s Thanksgiving Day plans.

On Thursday morning she updated the story with what Trump had done since she filed her report for Wednesday’s deadline.

But hours later when the news about Trump’s Afghanistan trip broke, the editor assigned it to another reporter and failed to update her initial story.

Kwong said she was off for Thanksgiving and the editor learned of Trump visiting the troops before she did.

The new story changed the headline – “How is Trump spending Thanksgiving? Tweeting, golfing – and surprising US troops in Afghanistan” – and included a note.

“This story has been substantially updated and edited at 6:17 p.m. EST to reflect the president’s surprise trip to Afghanistan. Additional reporting by James Crowley,” it said.

Kwong went on social media to say it has been “an honest mistake” and deleted a tweet promoting the original story.

Source: https://nypost.com/2019/12/02/newsw...ong-over-inaccurate-trump-thanksgiving-story/

Attachments

• trump-newsweek-21.jpg
    trump-newsweek-21.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 67
She wrote that shit on purpose, its about time someone got fired for slamming the POTUS! Now if only others will follow suit

Love it. Trump trolls em hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw her....I probably would...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Definitely want to toss my load on her pretty face. Now that she’s unemployed, perhaps I have a chance?

You guys see that pretty Asian face. All I can think of is that flat Asian ass. Which ain’t necessarily a bad thing. When she bends over that pussy pops right out. All meat like filet of pussy.

I’ll bet cnn has already offered her a job

You guys see that pretty Asian face. All I can think of is that flat Asian ass. Which ain’t necessarily a bad thing. When she bends over that pussy pops right out. All meat like filet of pussy.

Lol

IML Gear Cream!
She’s definitely half white. Maybe she got a fat ass?

Back