• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Simple Question

proper nutrition and sleep

Nutrition. Trial and error on your work out load. Varying you work out to stress muscle into growing. Genetics, meaning know what you bring to the table and what you can produce with it. Realistic goals and focus on what you want to achieve. Is it Npc, national card, rehab and improvement, or like me, refuse to grow old gracefully and maintaining muscle mass to support your skeleton structure.

But I’m an old fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proper nutrition, recovery and training.
A lot of food, sleep and progressive overload.

Proper nutrition, intense training with progressive overload, quality rest, and anabolics(depending on ones genetics).

It's actually very simple.

One answer.

I’m guilty of relying on more Test to grow. It’s not the answer, but it serves a purpose. I been running 900 test rn for a few weeks. I’m 40. I honestly don’t feel good at all atm. I’m using to much gear. Bottom line. I’m trying to find a medium that will meet my needs over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Protein for christ sakes

Lol...I didn't understand the question. :stupid:

I read it as "What makes *YOU* grow?" I thought you were looking for everyone's #1 rule or something.

And in b4 everyone starts saying "eating all the protein in the world without exercise will not make you grow muscle"

Get Shredded!
Lol...I didn't understand the question. :stupid:

I read it as "What makes *YOU* grow?" I thought you were looking for everyone's #1 rule or something.

And in b4 everyone starts saying "eating all the protein in the world without exercise will not make you grow muscle"
Well yeah!!!

Time....is the answer

Recovery recovery recovery.... I’m the worlds worst, I hate skipping the gym, but when I’m forced to miss a few days. I always come back energized ready to knock the dust off those heavy ass dumbbells than nobody touches.

You are failing to differentiate between complete, incomplete and protein quality.
In order to stimulate muscle protein synthesis you need to do either resistance exercises to failure or ingest high quality protein with around 3 grams of luecine. The only BCAA that signals mTOR is luecine and mTOR turns on MPS.
So if you use a low quality protein alone (with inferior BCAA profile)it may not cause hypertrophy, which is muscle growth

You are failing to differentiate between complete, incomplete and protein quality.
In order to stimulate muscle protein synthesis you need to do either resistance exercises to failure or ingest high quality protein with around 3 grams of luecine. The only BCAA that signals mTOR is luecine and mTOR turns on MPS.
So if you use a low quality protein alone (with inferior BCAA profile)it may not cause hypertrophy, which is muscle growth
Nope.

fkkk I'm glad i didn't have to learn that lol.

Back