• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steroid nostalgia

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ever had it?

Post what gives you nostalgia.

Mine will be stuff must of you would consider odd, because they are from a particular era of a particular area of the world, but good products nonetheless.

This is a vet drug that was very common here during the 80's and 90's. It's nandrolone and vitamins.

estigor.jpg

And this is the drol I grew up taking:

hemogenin.jpg

Which steroid gives you nostalgia?

British Dragon

I found these back in 2017 hidden inside a box within a box that stacked up in a storage room that I had forgotten about during a huge move.

I loved their VAR and I haven’t found anything close to their Tri-Trenabol 150 or Turanabol 10mg in years.

booyams

Attachments

• 19A254DA-39E5-4409-92BE-0FA529CAA7B3.jpeg
    19A254DA-39E5-4409-92BE-0FA529CAA7B3.jpeg
    594.6 KB · Views: 106
^ These look awesome.

Never had a chance to try them.

This one is old school for me as well:

maxresdefault.jpg

Ever had it?

Post what gives you nostalgia.

Mine will be stuff must of you would consider odd, because they are from a particular era of a particular area of the world, but good products nonetheless.

This is a vet drug that was very common here during the 80's and 90's. It's nandrolone and vitamins.

estigor.jpg

And this is the drol I grew up taking:

hemogenin.jpg

Which steroid gives you nostalgia?
I was definitely think Eq, not Deca.

That's freakin sweet though!!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

British Dragon

I found these back in 2017 hidden inside a box within a box that stacked up in a storage room that I had forgotten about during a huge move.

I loved their VAR and I haven’t found anything close to their Tri-Trenabol 150 or Turanabol 10mg in years.

booyams
What are those there? Anavar or Dbol?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

DBOL that’s probably 15 years old.

I ran the BD VAR 10mg pills @ 50mg/day for 5 weeks that I found in the same box that were that old and the results were amazing almost like they were brand new!

booyams

Syntex Anadrol 50 in the brown glass bottles from the 80's

Those tabs were unreal strong. Only needed 1 tab per day to cycle.

Why does it seem like gear was better back then? I hear all the time about dbol and anadrol being better back in the 80s or 90s.

It's still good now. Just depends on the source you get it from. Some may seem a few dollars more than others, but you're paying for quality of a product.

Syntex Anadrol 50 in the brown glass bottles from the 80's

Those tabs were unreal strong. Only needed 1 tab per day to cycle.

I never took shit way back then, but I was a master at falsifying shit when I was 16-18 year old. I handmade fake scripts with a pencil, ruler and typewriter and took them to a neighborhood pharmacy for my friend because I was a skinny twig and he wasn't. It would look less obvious plus I was good at talking shit. We got 2 bottles of Syntex Anadrol with 2902 printed on the backs of them and they were $89 for a bottle of 100. To this day, whenever I want to write something about gear and need it to be a secret, I use 2902 as the code to myself so I know what it is. Its also the combo on my gym padlock...lol.

What an amazing feeling to walk out of a pharmacy with real Anadrol from homemade fake scripts at the age of 16. My friend blew the fuck up that summer taking those with Test and I think he only took half a pill per day. Insanely strong pills!

Back