• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Diabetes and cycles

Diabetes

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello I’m new to this and I am style 1 diabetic. My sugar levels are too high. Therefore I take meal times insulin(nova log) and also take tresiba at night. I’m also 44 years old and have not got the cleanest diet. I have been working out 2 to 4 days a week and have my bench press back up to 305, I went to the dr and had my natural test tested and I’m at 596, I was hoping for Trt but now I dont qualify. I have some sus 250 that I was plan on taking but not sure what dosage would be good I also have thought about taking tren with this. What is everyone’s view on cycles with diabetes? Is this something I should just stay away from? I currently weigh 225 lbs and I’m 5ft10 j would like to get under 200lbs and bench around 350. Sorry for the long thread. -thanks

Thank you for the reply, so maybe some tst & dbol?

*If* you are going down this road, then start with a test only cycle. People need to know how *their* body responds to ONE thing before trying a whole bunch of things. Especially if you already have underlying health conditions. Research, research, research. Don't let anyone just spoon feed you advice.

So maybe the tren would be good for me as my sugar levels range from 300 to 500 daily

Ok thank you, as in my 20’s I ran some cycles with deca never touched the tren tho now that I’m older and my health is not as good I’m trying to fit out what I should ir should not do of course I have mention this to my endocrinologist and reg dr and they both say for me to not do any of it. But they are not the ones ashamed of taking there shirt off at the beach and I am

I’m also 44 years old and have not got the cleanest diet.

So maybe the tren would be good for me as my sugar levels range from 300 to 500 daily

Wow.

Dude, get your health together before you start monkeying with hormones without your doctor's oversight. Those are insanely high sugar levels. Anything over 500 is an emergency. You are harming yourself. Like, eyes, kidneys, and heart. Why???

Get your diet and sugar levels in order.

Ok thank you, as in my 20’s I ran some cycles with deca never touched the tren tho now that I’m older and my health is not as good I’m trying to fit out what I should ir should not do of course I have mention this to my endocrinologist and reg dr and they both say for me to not do any of it. But they are not the ones ashamed of taking there shirt off at the beach and I am

Diet first. Exercise second. Gear third. I know that's not what you want to hear, but tren is not a miracle drug. Period.

If you're serious...truly serious. Use the money you would spend on gear to get a coach. Montego1 here is an excellent starting point. A coach will do 100x more for you than randomly pinning aas.

Will do, thank you, yea my sugar levels all over the map great thing from the parents, I have eaten clean and honestly it helped but not as much as you would think. But I will take your advice and clean the diet up as I do have a dietitian.

IML Gear Cream!
If your sugar levels are “all over the map” then you are far from having your diabetes under control…along with, as you admitted, your diet.
Either your doctors suck or you aren’t listening. As you use Tresiba I assume you have insurance since Tresiba is expensive. Having insurance means you can get a worn monitor, which gives you nearly real time blood glucose reading. Having this information, along with a proper diet AND eating schedule means all you insulin dosing won’t be reactive.

Diabetes for most diabetics is very controllable these days. A far cry from even 15 years ago.

Running gear with out of control diabetes will shorten your life if not kill you. Does this matter to you?

Yes sir most certainly does, going to do all I can to clean my diet up and get my diabetes under control before I start on any kind of gear

I battle with type 2...but with a half-way clean diet and cardio it's totally under control..

With that said...PED's aren't a shortcut for hard work..Until your health is steady..gear will only complicate the problems..
I have some critical issues but my diet and exercise program is pretty tight..and at 55 I'm stout

Back