• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pin site

Mski0311

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I want to change it up and try some new sites out. I've been quads a bit and glutes switching both left and right. I know you can hit chest lats delts etc... I'd just like to know how much oil each site can handle roughly before I go and pin them.

I have seen that info here a few times. Usually 1ml in deltoids and 3ml in glutes. I’m guessing 1ml in the other small muscles if you decide to try that too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slow your roll. If you're not pinning a lot of oil.. there is no reason to venture into chest or lats. Stick with glutes, and delts.. and maybe quads.

But to answer your question..

Glutes - 3ml.. probably could go more.
Delts - 2ml.. shoot toward more towards the rear dealt. Any more might leave some pip.
Quads - 2ml.. only if you have to you. Quad injections were always sore for me the next few days, so keep oil to a minimum.
Chest - 1ml.. don't do it.
Traps - 1ml.. don't do it unless you are okay with not being able to bend your neck for a few days.
Biceps - 1ml.. shoot on the outside.. lots of nerves in there. Will be sore.

I never pin more than 1ml anywhere and I pin ED as well (using slin pins 27g-29g 1/2" & shallow IM). Delts, Rear Delts, VG, Glutes, Outer Quads, Teardrop Quads, lats, Tris, Bis, and Chest. Its more poking, but less irritation and ability to hit sites more frequently if I need to. I use lots of non-AAS as well (Glutathione, B12, SR9009, L-Carnitine, etc.) so several pins a day.

When you try a new site, I wouldn't go more than 1/2-1CC at first ... the last thing you want is to fill a virgin muscle with lots of oil.

So I want to change it up and try some new sites out. I've been quads a bit and glutes switching both left and right. I know you can hit chest lats delts etc... I'd just like to know how much oil each site can handle roughly before I go and pin them.

The best places to inject without to much pain and soreness is glutes and delts , remenber you have rear delts best spot , lateral delts and front ones . Quads is my third option but much more painful . The oil injected depends on the muscle you have , your absortion level but i always tell to inject less possible in each spot . Glutes maximum 3ml , delts from 1 to 2ml is best ( i shoot 3ml no problem ) . Quads you can go for 3ml is a huge muscle . Stay away from calves , biceps , traps

Slow your roll. If you're not pinning a lot of oil.. there is no reason to venture into chest or lats. Stick with glutes, and delts.. and maybe quads.

Delts - 2ml.. shoot toward more towards the rear dealt. Any more might leave some pip.
Quads - 2ml.. only if you have to you. Quad injections were always sore for me the next few days, so keep oil to a minimum.
Traps - 1ml.. don't do it unless you are okay with not being able to bend your neck for a few days.
Thanks man! And yeah I'm coming off blast soon and have been hitting the glutes hard for a while. Wanted to give them a break while cruising as my cruise will only consist of 1ml a week. It makes sense to me to save glutes for blast when you are pinning 2+mL 3 times a week. Usually hit quads while cruising because it doesnt bother me.

The best places to inject without to much pain and soreness is glutes and delts , remenber you have rear delts best spot , lateral delts and front ones . Quads is my third option but much more painful . The oil injected depends on the muscle you have , your absortion level but i always tell to inject less possible in each spot . Glutes maximum 3ml , delts from 1 to 2ml is best ( i shoot 3ml no problem ) . Quads you can go for 3ml is a huge muscle . Stay away from calves , biceps , traps

Gotcha! Thanks for the info! I think this coming cruise I'll explore the delts. I have pinned glutes and quads plenty.

Oh yeah pinning your chest hurts like a mofo the first time. Gets better though

I never pin more than 1ml anywhere and I pin ED as well (using slin pins 27g-29g 1/2" & shallow IM). Delts, Rear Delts, VG, Glutes, Outer Quads, Teardrop Quads, lats, Tris, Bis, and Chest. Its more poking, but less irritation and ability to hit sites more frequently if I need to. I use lots of non-AAS as well (Glutathione, B12, SR9009, L-Carnitine, etc.) so several pins a day.

When you try a new site, I wouldn't go more than 1/2-1CC at first ... the last thing you want is to fill a virgin muscle with lots of oil.

I appreciate that for sure man and yeah I will be going to the delt for a bit for up coming cruise and itll only be 2 pins a week at .5ML so all should be good!

Oh yeah pinning your chest hurts like a mofo the first time. Gets better though

I've heard so many people say stay away. Maybe at some point I'll try it, but with all the naysayers I think I'll save that for a rainy day lol. Thanks for shedding some light on it not being so bad though.

IML Gear Cream!

Somewhat the same here:

Glutes - 3-4ml
Lats - 3-4ml (never had a bad experience)
Delts - 2-3ml (however, had a couple bad experiences and stopped)
Quads (near where your pocket is) - 1ml (for TRT/HRT, test only - haven't done anything else there)
Traps - Never have done, never will.
Bicep - Never have done, never will.
Chest - Never have done, never will.

For brand new sites, I wouldn't go over 2ml first injection.

Somewhat the same here:

Glutes - 3-4ml
Lats - 3-4ml (never had a bad experience)
Delts - 2-3ml (however, had a couple bad experiences and stopped)
Quads (near where your pocket is) - 1ml (for TRT/HRT, test only - haven't done anything else there)
Traps - Never have done, never will.
Bicep - Never have done, never will.
Chest - Never have done, never will.

For brand new sites, I wouldn't go over 2ml first injection.
Gotcha bro. Thanks!

All these glute recommendations and I'm scared to death of pinning glute. I had one bad experience where I hit some nerve and holy shit, I couldn't walk for a few days without a limp.

All these glute recommendations and I'm scared to death of pinning glute. I had one bad experience where I hit some nerve and holy shit, I couldn't walk for a few days without a limp.
Kinda like my experience with acupuncture. They say the spot in between your pointer finger and thumb is one of the must useful and helpful spots but the first and only time I did it, when they put the needle there it hit a nerve and sent a shock through my whole body.... aaaaaand holyshit I'm never doing that again lol. Anyways I hope I never hit a nerve in my glute while pinning. I use that spot quite a bit.

Back