• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom price increase?

Sleeeepy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else notice the price inflation in pharmacom in the last two hours? I placed and order but had to cancel to add more and the price for one products doubled in price per bottle. Been ordering for a long time but didn't understand and can't reach pharmacom support

it seems strange,
It is true that the site has its defects and is not always infallible.

But only for a product? which?
Is not that you've put the two bottles?

it seems strange,
It is true that the site has its defects and is not always infallible.

But only for a product? which?
Is not that you've put the two bottles?

Yeah I double checked lol. I went from ordering 3 to 6 bottles but the price for each went from $42 to - $87 each. I completed my order so I have the screen shots just waiting to hear back from them. It was for pharmanolt. I've been ordering from them for a while just didn't know if anyone else caught this.

I never seen such happen.. If you have the screen shot then send the, to email support... Sounds like you might have done that already and they will get back to you soon...

Anyone else notice the price inflation in pharmacom in the last two hours? I placed and order but had to cancel to add more and the price for one products doubled in price per bottle. Been ordering for a long time but didn't understand and can't reach pharmacom support

Hello Sir!
There was no price inflation, promo for amps ended and they now have normal price, same as the vials.
We had a long promo for amps which ended with the previous batch of amps.

10 x 1ml Amps = 1 x 10ml vial - > Same price.

However, Amps will ship only from our production facility in Asia, they are not imported to local warehouses.

Thank you!

Thanks for the response guys. I just wish I was able to add to my order without canceling it then I lost the promotion. If you check my account I've been a "frequent customer" lol. Thanks for the clarification though and all of the customer support you guys provide. I'll place another order within the week then.

Back