• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First monkey–human embryos survive 19 days

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01001-2

First monkey–human embryos reignite debate over hybrid animals
The chimaeras lived up to 19 days — but some scientists question the need for such research.

Scientists have successfully grown monkey embryos containing human cells for the first time — the latest milestone in a rapidly advancing field that has drawn ethical questions.

In the work, published on 15 April in Cell, the team injected monkey embryos with human stem cells and watched them develop. They observed human and monkey cells divide and grow together in a dish, with at least 3 embryos surviving to 19 days after fertilization.

Attachments

• 7cc.jpg
    7cc.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 66
Me first! How cool would this be? I want to merge my dna with a great white shark and use Elon Musk's Neuralink to control friggin lasers on my head.

iu

Me first! How cool would this be? I want to merge my dna with a great white shark and use Elon Musk's Neuralink to control friggin lasers on my head.

iu

oh my God bro .... I want this as well.... half great white/half octopus but both gills and lungs...

dumbest shit I ever heard, who the fuck is funding this bullshit...:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
the solution to save our nations divide may be with this new technology, splice Trump and bidens DNA with kamalas embryo and give it elons neurolink so it can be controlled by china

Back