• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

16iu serostim gh causing lower abdominal distension? Help!

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ll be doing my show in 12 weeks. Physique class. I have Lower abdominal distension from when I had a coach and tired to play the size game. I was eating 5-600g protein a day and low carbs low fat. Also running 16iu serostim gh a day. For about a week, I have completely dropped gh and also am only eating one meal a day before bed. I don’t have a big appetite. I usually drink/ eat 150g protein and 300 carbs. I burn about 5000 cals a day so weight have been coming off fast but I really want to get this lower stomach fixed. Here’s a pic
7ac1623cfd5d3e17e0e6bc25e98f1ee9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, there is so much wrong here.
Increase your fiber through real food
stop the protein shakes all together
drink a lot more water
do a lot more cardio.
Fire your coach
never take 16ius of growth a day again
500-600 grams of protien a day for your build is retarded, for any build for that matter
work your legs

Last edited:
Holy crap this looks unreal. Stay safe man that does not look healthy lmao.

Jesus Christ.. .yes like the other guy said, first thing fire your assine coach.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Dam... I haven’t heard of anyone reversing that.

Also where did your butt go??

yeah, 16 IU a day overboard esp serostim- you independently wealthy or do you get a killer deal on that stuff- If you get a killer deal, hook this brutha up

I’ll be doing my show in 12 weeks. Physique class. I have Lower abdominal distension from when I had a coach and tired to play the size game. I was eating 5-600g protein a day and low carbs low fat. Also running 16iu serostim gh a day. For about a week, I have completely dropped gh and also am only eating one meal a day before bed. I don’t have a big appetite. I usually drink/ eat 150g protein and 300 carbs. I burn about 5000 cals a day so weight have been coming off fast but I really want to get this lower stomach fixed. Here’s a pic
7ac1623cfd5d3e17e0e6bc25e98f1ee9.jpg

wow, there is so much wrong here.
Increase your fiber through real food
stop the protein shakes all together
drink a lot more water
do a lot more cardio.
Fire your coach
never take 16ius of growth a day again
500-600 grams of protien a day for your build is retarded, for any build for that matter
work your legs
These things.

Pulling food and substituting shakes is the worst thing you could do. Whey often doesn't digest as well as everyone thinks hence the common gas and water retention you'll usually see.

Increase fiber. Psyllium husk at 2tbsp 2x a day.

Also, I would suggest doing some gravity vacuum work until show day since the lower abdomen is obviously not tight be it from distension or just lack of control.

Lay flat on the floor and vacuum in, and hold it as long as you can. Breath normally through your nose so you're abdomen isn't going in and out. Gravity will slowly keep pulling your abdominal wall and lower stomach in on its own. It's painful as fuck but it does help.

I would almost bet you're constipated to some degree as well. Even if you're having regular bowel movements there is probably waste still hanging on in there that needs to come out. The psyllium will help but, you might consider an enema if it doesn't.

I don't think it's visceral fat since that takes quite a long time to build up.

What a coincidence lol... so I just read OPs post then decided to watch the new episode of ask Dave (Palumbo) and what do you know OP asked Dave this question and made it on the show same name almost same question. You heard Dave op buy his fiberlize !! Lol

How many calories were u consuming a day?
What credentials did or does your coach have that made u hire him?

These things.

Pulling food and substituting shakes is the worst thing you could do. Whey often doesn't digest as well as everyone thinks hence the common gas and water retention you'll usually see.

Also, I would suggest doing some gravity vacuum work until show day since the lower abdomen is obviously not tight be it from distension or just lack of control.

Lay flat on the floor and vacuum in, and hold it as long as you can. Breath normally through your nose so you're abdomen isn't going in and out. Gravity will slowly keep pulling your abdominal wall and lower stomach in on its own. It's painful as fuck but it does help.

I would almost bet you're constipated to some degree as well. Even if you're having regular bowel movements there is probably waste still hanging on in there that needs to come out. The psyllium will help but, you might consider an enema if it doesn't.

this is basically exactly what Dave Palumbo said just in different words. I’d also have to agree especially the fiber and vacuums

Thanks for the resposes. It actually was a top 10 Olympian who was my coach. When I had an X-ray done they said that they couldn’t make out my abdominal area bc it was “cloudy” like a film almost like fluid. Of course I pushed for an ultrasound or ct and they said it was unnneeded. Tried going to a different dr and I can bc my insurance only covers me to go to 1 dr. So I may go try a colonic. Also a lot of my diet in the past was from food. I’d drink a carton last of egg whites tons of chicken

When I had an X-ray done they said that they couldn’t make out my abdominal area bc it was “cloudy” like a film almost like fluid.

That's weird. I wish I knew something about x-rays and what that might mean. I would definitely be insanely curious if I were you.

Thanks for the resposes. It actually was a top 10 Olympian who was my coach. When I had an X-ray done they said that they couldn’t make out my abdominal area bc it was “cloudy” like a film almost like fluid. Of course I pushed for an ultrasound or ct and they said it was unnneeded. Tried going to a different dr and I can bc my insurance only covers me to go to 1 dr. So I may go try a colonic. Also a lot of my diet in the past was from food. I’d drink a carton last of egg whites tons of chicken

xrays film the bones only. not soft tissue, that requires an ultrasound or perhaps an MRI. Insurance is not going to cover it.

The smart money says, your intestines are full of shit from the ridiculous diet you have been following. You can get a water colonic for a 100 bucks just about anywhere. I have never recommended one to anyone for reasons other than a good cleanse, but you actually need one to improve your overall health and well being.

Actually, bones (and metal) show up best, because they block the x-rays from reaching the film, but fat and muscle also do show up (just not bright white), as do organs in the abdominal cavity. I even had an x-ray tech show me "gas" in my intestines on an x-ray film once. While I do not know whether it was actually gas, something was plainly visible.

Last edited:
Actually, bones (and metal) show up best, because they block the x-rays from reaching the film, but fat and muscle also do show up (just not bright white), as do organs in the abdominal cavity. I even had an x-ray tech show me "gas" in my intestines on an x-ray film once. While I do not know whether it was actually gas, something was plainly visible.

I’ve had my dick show in an X-ray true story but pointless info here.

My point is xrays are used primarily for bones not soft tissue or organs.

Doctors are apprehensive at best to give you any conclusive statements concerning an issue or solution for soft tissue without the details from soft tissue imaging.

These things.

In regard to the visceral fat, I have been taking these doses for a few years, and constantly ran high blood sugar. I just didn’t know if it caused insulin resistance causing fat buildup. Currently cutting hard as hell, calories are about 2000, I burn 5000 a day before my hefty t3 and t4 dosage. So if it is visceral fat, that shit should be noticeably less distended I’d think in 4-6 weeks

How many calories were u consuming a day?
What credentials did or does your coach have that made u hire him?

I was at 500 protein, 1200 carbs, 75 fat.
Gh was at 16iu, eq 1200 test at 2 grams and trest at 750mg. Drol was at 100 and test suspension was 100 as well as proviron. Ai was low bc he wanted high estrogen to grow

Log at 8iu, training 2x a day with 30 min fasted cardio. Heart rate at 150. I dont rememberIt took that amount of food to get me to gain. I just listened to my coach and eventually checked my blood sugar and it was fucked.
My coach was a top 10 Olympian lol

I was at 500 protein, 1200 carbs, 75 fat.
Gh was at 16iu, eq 1200 test at 2 grams and trest at 750mg. Drol was at 100 and test suspension was 100 as well as proviron. Ai was low bc he wanted high estrogen to grow

Log at 8iu, training 2x a day with 30 min fasted cardio. Heart rate at 150. I dont rememberIt took that amount of food to get me to gain. I just listened to my coach and eventually checked my blood sugar and it was fucked.
My coach was a top 10 Olympian lol

Holy fuckin shit....so much gear....why would you put your body through that man?? lmao

16 iu for physique class ? You don't even need gh for that class. Maybe 2-4 iu max.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

These things.

this... he needs to get more dense macros in there, along with some beans/peas and more fiber, and take a nice dookie...

In regard to the visceral fat, I have been taking these doses for a few years, and constantly ran high blood sugar. I just didn’t know if it caused insulin resistance causing fat buildup. Currently cutting hard as hell, calories are about 2000, I burn 5000 a day before my hefty t3 and t4 dosage. So if it is visceral fat, that shit should be noticeably less distended I’d think in 4-6 weeks

Didn't see the multiple years part.

Visceral Fat doesn't go away at the same rate of typical body fat.

I would be monitoring blood sugar daily if not multiple times a day and doing whatever I could to keep those numbers in a very good range.

What else are you taking now other than T4 and T3?

How does one afford 16ius a day? Where do you work? Are they hiring?

Also in terms of severe fat loss, if that is what it ends up being, you are going to want to go to an Alternative doctor or even many Plastic surgeons have two forms of therapy.
1) Freeze therapy. They subject the area to super super freezing temperatures. The muscle is not harmed but the fat underneath is completely damaged. The body will cause massive bruising to occur over the period of a week or so after this procedure, at which time your body will shed that and you will be left with a massive bodyfat loss within 1-2 weeks period of time. Cost $1-2K per procedure.

2) Frequency Modulators- A newer technology where the area is subjected to frequencies and you can see massive very instantaneous loss of bodyfat. Even a 10-20 minute session can shed off years of stubborn bodyfat. Cost: Varies. I have seen for $500 a procedure up to $5,000

Back