• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Very Tired on Deca

lzicc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm taking Test C, 250MG EW and Deca, 300MG every EW. I've been on Test cyp for years on a doctor prescribed TRT. I added the Deca more for therapeutic reason abut 5 weeks ago. The past few weeks I have been so tired and non motivated. I hate this. My RBC's will be getting checked today. That may be the issue, but something is telling me it is the Deca causing this. Can Deca cause lethargy? It's pretty extreme.

I'm taking Test C, 250MG EW and Deca, 300MG every EW. I've been on Test cyp for years on a doctor prescribed TRT. I added the Deca more for therapeutic reason abut 5 weeks ago. The past few weeks I have been so tired and non motivated. I hate this. My RBC's will be getting checked today. That may be the issue, but something is telling me it is the Deca causing this. Can Deca cause lethargy? It's pretty extreme.
Get blood work. Could be liver related could be estrogen related could be other things as well. Its hard to put a finger on it without checking .

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Let us know how your bloodwork turns out. This happened recently to me on those same doses 200/300. I did end up with high rbc and they wouldn’t let me donate, bastards! At first I thought it was mk677, so I dropped it and added masteron 200mg. I eventually went back to normal and my energy levels improved by about 50%. I noticed my caffeine intake increased just to help. I am thinking of trying GW-Cardarine to help with endurance.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally deca has never done this to me but doesn’t mean it can’t do it to you. Tren does this to me sometimes and harsh orals once the liver starts getting taxed. Definitely do bloods tho you’ll get a much better idea at what the culprit is.

Let us know how your bloodwork turns out. This happened recently to me on those same doses 200/300. I did end up with high rbc and they wouldn’t let me donate, bastards! At first I thought it was mk677, so I dropped it and added masteron 200mg. I eventually went back to normal and my energy levels improved by about 50%. I noticed my caffeine intake increased just to help. I am thinking of trying GW-Cardarine to help with endurance.

Max

I got denied myself a few weeks ago from the same donation center I always use with no explanation on why. I tried to blood let myself with a 20g needle and they kept getting clogged. I got some 18g needles and started taking baby aspirin for a couple weeks and also acquired some blood thinners from a friend I took a blood thinner the day before and the morning of and that afternoon got a 500ml glass measuring cup. I took just the 18g needle and put it in a vein in my arm and filled the measuring cup about 85%. I felt amazing after getting rid of some blood and was kinda shocked at how simple it was even tho I wasn’t looking forward to sticking a harpoon in my vein. Surprisingly It wasn’t bad at all. If your going to try this first off I’m not recommending it but definitely have someone watching you so you don’t pass out and bleed out. To me doing this seemed like a better option than having a stroke lol

I got denied myself a few weeks ago from the same donation center I always use with no explanation on why. I tried to blood let myself with a 20g needle and they kept getting clogged. I got some 18g needles and started taking baby aspirin for a couple weeks and also acquired some blood thinners from a friend I took a blood thinner the day before and the morning of and that afternoon got a 500ml glass measuring cup. I took just the 18g needle and put it in a vein in my arm and filled the measuring cup about 85%. I felt amazing after getting rid of some blood and was kinda shocked at how simple it was even tho I wasn’t looking forward to sticking a harpoon in my vein. Surprisingly It wasn’t bad at all. If your going to try this first off I’m not recommending it but definitely have someone watching you so you don’t pass out and bleed out. To me doing this seemed like a better option than having a stroke lol

Going to ask my MD to order it for therapeutic purposes(non donation).

Max

I've used Deca for decades,never had this issue.However,always keep Deca dose less than that of Test.........Test (600) Deca (400 or 300)...Never,more than Test...Bloodwork for sure!! If, nothing out of range,I would bump up the Test or drop the dose of Deca(150).........I have never experienced any sides from Deca even at 800mg/wk..I love this compound !!

My RBC's were a little on the high side. They did a phlebotomy, so we'll see if that helps. While they were doing it, my sinuses started to drain which felt great. Of what was said about keeping the test dose higher than the deca, is that true? I mainly use deca for therapeutic reasons, so I could drop it down to 150MG ew if that would help. My sex drive is good on this dose, just really tired. I could sleep for days.

My RBC's were a little on the high side. They did a phlebotomy, so we'll see if that helps. While they were doing it, my sinuses started to drain which felt great. Of what was said about keeping the test dose higher than the deca, is that true? I mainly use deca for therapeutic reasons, so I could drop it down to 150MG ew if that would help. My sex drive is good on this dose, just really tired. I could sleep for days.
its just bro science but I’ve always run deca around 50% of my test dose... i.e. 500 test 250 deca... might work for ya,’I’ve never had any problems....

its just bro science but I’ve always run deca around 50% of my test dose... i.e. 500 test 250 deca... might work for ya,’I’ve never had any problems....

*checks bro science book*

Yep, 2:1 test deca ratio. Joking aside, that is what I see most guys doing.

IML Gear Cream!
:) I know in the past people would say to use a higher does of test vs deca due to drive, but that turned out to be a myth. I am going to try to lower my deca dose and see what happens. I just had the phlebotomy done today and my next test/deca shot will be this weekend, so I'll give the phlebotomy a few days to see if that helped. if not, I am going to lower the deca dose. That sucks though. I've been getting some good strength gains from it so far and it's still early in the cycle.

*checks bro science book*

Yep, 2:1 test deca ratio. Joking aside, that is what I see most guys doing.

After having blood taken out, I do feel somewhat better. Maybe 50% better. I did notice yesterday though when I was doing deads, I got the dreaded back pumps which usually means I'm retaining water. I used to get those on dbol and don't remember getting them on Deca.

After having blood taken out, I do feel somewhat better. Maybe 50% better. I did notice yesterday though when I was doing deads, I got the dreaded back pumps which usually means I'm retaining water. I used to get those on dbol and don't remember getting them on Deca.
did you do bloods yet? If so did you include prolactin?

I only did RBC's. My doctor won't run any other ones. I'm just lucky to get the Test script.
you should politely remind your doctor that he works for you... nothing makes me want to go postal like an arrogant fucking doctor that doesn’t consider your thoughts on things. As much as I pay for healthcare those mother duckers better start listening to there patients ...

especially considering you prolly know more more than he does about hormones. If not then use the search bar. Or PM vision lol .

you should politely remind your doctor that he works for you... nothing makes me want to go postal like an arrogant fucking doctor that doesn’t consider your thoughts on things. As much as I pay for healthcare those mother duckers better start listening to there patients ...

especially considering you prolly know more more than he does about hormones. If not then use the search bar. Or PM vision lol .
This.

Find a new Dr if your Dr won't listen to your concerns and address them.

I appreciate the concern. I'm just lucky I got what I got. It took me forever to find a doctor around here that will actually prescribe test. I've went to many doctors and they would not prescribe me test and my levels are low. I went to regular HRT doctors and none of them would prescribe it for me. I happened to see a hematologist about 10 years ago and he saw my levels were low so he is the one that put me on. He even told me that the best he can do is to check my RBC's and do a phlebotomy. He told I should find a HRT doctor so they could help me out better, but the ones I saw around here is reluctant to prescribe me test. It is what it is. So I am on my own.

Getting back to the issue, I'm thinking I may benefit from Adex due to the bloat. That may be causing my tiredness issue and the getting winded easy. The tiredness got better, but not 100%. I have gained a good 10 pounds since I started the deca, so it is probably all water weight.

I appreciate the concern. I'm just lucky I got what I got. It took me forever to find a doctor around here that will actually prescribe test. I've went to many doctors and they would not prescribe me test and my levels are low. I went to regular HRT doctors and none of them would prescribe it for me. I happened to see a hematologist about 10 years ago and he saw my levels were low so he is the one that put me on. He even told me that the best he can do is to check my RBC's and do a phlebotomy. He told I should find a HRT doctor so they could help me out better, but the ones I saw around here is reluctant to prescribe me test. It is what it is. So I am on my own.

Getting back to the issue, I'm thinking I may benefit from Adex due to the bloat. That may be causing my tiredness issue and the getting winded easy. The tiredness got better, but not 100%. I have gained a good 10 pounds since I started the deca, so it is probably all water weight.

You must not have had clinically low test if you went to HRT doctors and they wouldn't prescribe you testosterone

Not sure what you mean. My doctor had me do blood work for test levels. Here are my resent Test results from last year. I was off TRT for 6 weeks prior to having the bloodwork done. I have test bloodwork done every so often for insurance reasons. We are getting off topic though. This is what I have to work with. I am going to come off the Deca for now and see if things improve.
Component Results

ComponentYour ValueStandard RangeFlag
Testosterone, Serum18 ng/dL264 - 916 ng/dLL
Adult male reference interval is based on a population ofhealthy nonobese males (BMI <30) between 19 and 39 years old.Travison, et.al. JCEM 2017,102;1161-1173. PMID: 28324103.
Free Testosterone1.0 pg/mL7.2 - 24.0 pg/mLL

General Information

Collected05/16/2018 11:28 AM
Resulted05/18/2018 6:05 PM

You must not have had clinically low test if you went to HRT doctors and they wouldn't prescribe you testosterone

That's a pretty modest dosage you have there.. Nothing over the top, and it's in fact just slightly out of the therapeutic dosages so its not heavy.
Try adding some DHEA with some sublingual vitamin b12 complex and take it from there, cut back on your caffeine just for a few days..
In "some" users after a Nandrolone injection it can signification increase circulating levels of both corticosterone and ACTH levels, corticosterone concentrations there after can be low almost like a prolong dump/smash, almost inducing a state of adrenal fatigue by other methods of action, basically simulating adrenal fatigue like symptoms.. Some compounds will do this to people, it's mostly drugs like MT1,SD and at times trenbolone..However ND can display these characteristic in some users.. In the main time cater more towards your diet and consume more dense proteins and other macro's.. Below will be an example..

From the NCI Dictionary
Nutrient-dense foods contain vitamins, minerals, complex carbohydrates, leanprotein, and healthy fats. Examples of nutrient-dense foods include fruits and vegetables, whole grains, low-fat or fat-free milk products, seafood, lean meats, eggs, peas, beans, and nuts.

Get Shredded!
My last shot of deca was last weekend. I am starting to slowly feel better. Since deca has a half life of 2 weeks, I would think I should notice a good improvement by the weekend if it was in fact the deca. We'll wait and see. I think I was just retaining too much water. My gut and my chest felt bloated all the time which I think could have put pressure on my heart making it work harder and the bloat in my stomach was putting pressure on my lungs causing them not to be able to fully expand when breathing. That's my guess anyhow.

I only did RBC's. My doctor won't run any other ones. I'm just lucky to get the Test script.
Do you live in a state where you cannot run your own blood tests without a doctor's interference?

No I am not. I never really needed anything on previous cycles til now. I need to user some for the bloating like an AI. I quit the cycle for now and am going to get Arimidex prior to getting back on and see how that works. I may lower the deca does to 150MG EW and see how that goes. 300MG works well for me. I'm a little gun shy now with taking Deca.

R u taking any AI or anti prolactin?

what is your test level at 250 a week? There is very rare cases where guys need higher doses to be in normal ranges? did you switch brands of cyp, is it script test? my doc had me on script at 100 and I was feeling like shit, I took peoples advice here and upped it to 150 of sust and feel alot better

I had that test a while back. Can't remember the numbers, but I remember that I was slightly higher than the high end of scale. I've been off of the Deca for 2 weeks now and do feel better. It's the bloat that was killing me. It made me feel very tight in my chest and lung regions.

what is your test level at 250 a week? There is very rare cases where guys need higher doses to be in normal ranges? did you switch brands of cyp, is it script test? my doc had me on script at 100 and I was feeling like shit, I took peoples advice here and upped it to 150 of sust and feel alot better

Back