• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feral...What Did I Miss?

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok.. I've not been around lately..but I'm reading Feral scammed and what..??Somebody fill me in..

Well you remember my ordeal.. can't say I'm surprised..I will stick with my man Church..he has never given me any problems..How have you been CL??..just got back on my feet and if I'm upright I'm in the gym..this crap I'm dealing with is crushing my girl..a friend of mined wife has only days left..26 chemo treatments..they basically killed her trying to kill the C..but she had a massive heart attack,now she can't talk and the Dr. gave her a few days..well my friend is devastated and just lost..So,he's going through what my girl is just starting..have to say I'm not comfortable with putting her through that kind of pain..Anyway, I have a totally new vantage point of this illness..it has me wondering what the right thing is..the Only real win win four everyone is to beat it..but that's one hell of a long shot..

MM and I tried telling everybody.

I'll leave that at that.

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

I’m at the point now...... fuck it! all the signs were there and if someone got scammed well it’s on them after several people spoke up about it.

If ya got scammed can’t blame anyone but your fucking self.

I have yet to get scammed on this board ..... or any other board.....

Well bought some bunk gear but that’s the furthest I have been scammed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you remember my ordeal.. can't say I'm surprised..I will stick with my man Church..he has never given me any problems..How have you been CL??..just got back on my feet and if I'm upright I'm in the gym..this crap I'm dealing with is crushing my girl..a friend of mined wife has only days left..26 chemo treatments..they basically killed her trying to kill the C..but she had a massive heart attack,now she can't talk and the Dr. gave her a few days..well my friend is devastated and just lost..So,he's going through what my girl is just starting..have to say I'm not comfortable with putting her through that kind of pain..Anyway, I have a totally new vantage point of this illness..it has me wondering what the right thing is..the Only real win win four everyone is to beat it..but that's one hell of a long shot..

Sorry to hear about this bro stay strong as you can and i hope you beat this

Thanks MM..not sure if you remember,but our paths have crossed several times..First was back in the Dynan(can't remember how they spell it)days..WoW that's been yrs back..then you were on another forum doing the video thing.. can't remember that either..As far as the C goes.. it's never boring.. nearly 30 yrs of eating right and exercising and I get a rare form of it...WTF.. Just another part of life..we all have challenges and we don't get to pick them..Thanks

Damn man...cancer is a bitch and I am really sorry to hear that.

I've beeb great man. Living the (almost) sober life, working a new, great job, focusing on training and diet and the changes are happening.

I agree with you about Church. GC is the man. I wont go elsewhere!

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Thanks MM..not sure if you remember,but our paths have crossed several times..First was back in the Dynan(can't remember how they spell it)days..WoW that's been yrs back..then you were on another forum doing the video thing.. can't remember that either..As far as the C goes.. it's never boring.. nearly 30 yrs of eating right and exercising and I get a rare form of it...WTF.. Just another part of life..we all have challenges and we don't get to pick them..Thanks

Yes sir I remember. Always been a good dude if my memories serves me correct.

Don’t know if you are a praying man but, I will keep you in my prayers and hope the best for you.

Back