• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is there a US Domestic source for blood pressure medication (Lisinopril, etc.)

lynxpoint

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know a good US Domestic source for blood pressure meds? (Lisinopril)

Look on meso but honestly I would just go to the doc and get it prescribed- will be much cheaper assuming insurance but even without not too expensive- at least this way you will know you have high quality medication
Does anyone know a good US Domestic source for blood pressure meds? (Lisinopril)

Last edited:
I would look into an OTC product called CARDITONE first. Its safer and about as effective as Lisinopril in many individuals.

Even Amazon sells it.

This is odd, not sure why you're here for that. The script is unbelievable cheap without insurance. Pretty sure you can find an online doctor and get an online script. Why do you think you need it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Going to a doctor for this is going to be your best bet all around and will be even cheaper than a source will sell it to you for without insurance. Simply go to the dr and tell him you’ve been monitoring your blood pressure and it’s been high. Assuming you actually have high blood pressure he will take your pressure and write you a prescription.

Going to a doctor for this is going to be your best bet all around and will be even cheaper than a source will sell it to you for without insurance. Simply go to the dr and tell him you’ve been monitoring your blood pressure and it’s been high. Assuming you actually have high blood pressure he will take your pressure and write you a prescription.

^This. $8 for 90 days script.

Back